Welcome Home

The Guy Who Bumped Into You

 

♫  you is home~ She is fine now.  you is back~ She is strong again.  you the monster. She is here.. ♫ Hyunjoong sang and whistled.

 

"Yah yah yah! Hyunjoong, that song you're singing is boring!" TOP exclaimed.

 

You smiled looking at both of them arguing. Appa opened the house door and Yonghwa helped you to carry your bags. "Josim haeyo. Mind your step." Yonghwa said.

 

You went inside and saw a big banner saying, "WELCOME HOME,  you! ♥" You chuckled and hugged appa and TOP. "Gomawo."

 

They escorted you to the kitchen and appa asked you to seat in the middle. There were pepperoni and cheesy pizza on the table. You and Hyunjoong looked at it and said, "That's a good one.. Yeah.." Both of you gave high 5. "Hmm, Western Ex students." Appa said and everybody laughed.

 

"So, dongsaeng. We have another surprise for you. I mean, I.. Me.. I, oppa have another surprise for you." TOP said with excitement. "1! 2! 3!" He shouted and the all the Bigbang's member jumped out from behind the couch with balloons and bubbles while shouted, "WELCOME HOME!" GD and TOP sang Knock Out's chorus since there are lots of bubbles.

 

Everybody laughed at GD and TOP's dance move. Later, you all started to karaoke. "This song is dedicated to  you." GD said with his y voice. They sang "We Belong Together", their own song and did the dance move. You clapped your hand.

 

You went outside to the beach and saw Yonghwa sitting on the bench alone. "Yah, why are you riding solo?" You sat next to him.

 

" you, can I ask you something?" He asked. "What will you do if you like someone and they don't like you back? What will you feel?" He looked at you, waiting for answers.

 

"I did not say if you can ask me or not." You replied and he nod and said, "OK."

 

This is awkward, we never been silent like this before. You looked at him.

 

"If that someone had their love ones already, I will give up on them because I don't want to ruin their relationship but if that someone don't like me for who I am, I will not give up on them and will make they accept me for who I am." You smiled. "But do it like a pro!" You chuckled.

 

"Wh-" Yonghwa interrupted.

 

"Ah! I'm not finish yet. Your next question, what will I feel? Hmm. If he don't like me? I will feel hopeless. Yet, never give up." You answered like a pro. "This question is too much."

 

"If. IF I asked you to be mine? My love one, will you accept?" He asked.

 

"You can't ask me like that or else it wouldn't be a surprise. You have to ask someone that you love only once to know the answer. Not giving a hint like this. So, who do you like?" You said. "Before you answer that question, if you wanted me to help you to be with her, I will disagree. Dot." You marked your words. I don't even know what am I saying.

 

He stood and looked you in the eyes and said, "Only once and I know the answer, right?"

 

"Yeah…?"

 

"Will you be mine?" He hold your hand.

 

"Yah. Do you believe in our love relationship that it will not break because we are only 16." You lift your left eyebrow.

 

"Our love will be like a chain. A lead chain that it will not break no matter what. I mark my words." He replied and continued, "I have already asked once and I am not going to ask you twice. But I think I know the answer because you answer with a question, it's a no, right? You don't trust on our love." He stood hopelessly and walked away.

 

"Yah, Jung Yong Hwa! What are you? Are you even a guy?" You shouted. "You can't just walk away like that and give up on someone you like or maybe you love. I haven't answer your question either." You crossed your arms. He turned around and asked, "What's your answer then?"

 

"Is that it? The first time you asked me, you didn't put enough energy to say it. Why don't you TAKE 2 and try to put enough courage to say it?" You lift both of your eyebrows twice.

 

He walked to you and whispered, "Will you be mine?" You chuckled and tip toe. You put your arms around his neck and said, "No, you're the one who will be mine." He grinned and kissed you on the lips.

 

"TADAM! TADAM! TADAM! Everybody! Applause for the new couples!!" Daesung said it out loudly and everybody were cheering like mad people.

 

I guess I have started a new life with the guy who bumped into me. Your life goes on smoothly but you know that they will also be argument between you both but you believe that the chain of your love with Yonghwa will not break.

 

"Saranghae." Yonghwa whispered.

 

"You hugged him tightly and replied, "I love you too."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Mianhe, I am really bad at ending a story. 

As long as I'm still alive and I haven't experience the end of the world, as long as it is, I don't know how to end a story.

Neomu neomu neomu neomu mian T_T

Thank you for reading and subscribing anyway :)