Who's That Guy?

The Guy Who Bumped Into You

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!  you imnida. I speak English but I can also speak basics Korean." You bowed to all the workers.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo  you!" They replied.

 

"Omo, so cute." One of the ladies said.

 

"Yah, she really look like Boss." One of the guys said.

 

"She's pretty, right?"

 

"Is she Seunghyun's girlfriend?"

 

"She is my dongsaeng. Please take good care of her. She's new. Ok, everybody. Le Café is open for now. Go get ready all the stuffs." TOP advised.

 

"Wow." You said while standing beside TOP looking at them.

 

TOP looked at you. "You too, go arrange the chairs."

 

You looked at him in disbelief but you don't mind and do as he said. The café is now ready and there are a lot of people coming in. You took their orders and passed it to the bartender or the chef. Then, four guys enter the café using sunglasses and ran to TOP.

 

"Yah! Hyung! Sorry, we have to enter here because the girls are chasing us!" The tall cute funny guy said.

 

"Hyung! What should we do?" The cute but handsome guy and short guy asked quickly.

 

"Go and change your clothes." He replied.

 

Four of them ran inside the staff's room. Omo, why are there so many girls here? You looked at TOP anxiously because the girls are screaming while holding their own banner saying "I AM A V.I.P" and "I LOVE BIGBANG". Omo.. Omo.. Omo.. Why is oppa waving at them and smiled like a well-known guy?

 

The 4 guys then went out in their waiter's costume and waved at the girls. All of the girls screamed and entered the café and asked for their autographs. Why are they asking for oppa's autograph? Pssh, too much screaming.

 

You went outside to protect yourself from the crowd. Then suddenly a tall guy bumped into you. He looked at you and said anxiously, "Mianhe. Dangsin-eun sangcheo ibnikka?"

 

"Eh? Erm. No need to be sorry. I was just trying to protect myself from these girls." You scowled.

 

"Oh, I thought you are one of the fan girls of Bigbang." He smiled.

 

"Oh no." You chuckled. "Who is Bigbang?"

 

"There, that five guys. I have to go right now. See you when I see you." He chuckled and ran. "Momjosim!"

 

"You too!" You waved at him. Who is that guy? Black hair with bangs. Wearing two sides of earing. Manly voice. Who is that? You blushed so hard and feel butterflies in your stomach.