Home Sweet Home

The Guy Who Bumped Into You

OK, first of all. I would like to thank my best friend in AFF, EhkkalaMinYoungie for this beautiful graphic she made above there. Do please, to read her fanfics too :) Lots of Love.

 

Home Sweet Home! You are standing outside of your house's gate. Thinking of a new life by living with your appa and oppa after 8 years. I wish omma has the time to repent after what she had done to appa. She should never accused appa for no reason just to divorce and get married with another man. And now.. She's dead. RIP Mother, you thought while calling out the security to open the gate.

 

"Mian hajiman, dangsin-eun nuguyo?" The security asked in curiosity.

 

"Oh my. Thank God omma did taught me how to speak basic Korean." You sighed in relief.

 

"Excuse me you?" He asked and you laughed at his wrong grammar.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo ajeossi!  you imnida!" You replied with a bow.

 

He bowed and said, "OK. Nahante jeonhwa Dae Jung ajeossi. Arasso?" He laughed.

 

"Huh? Ye.. Ye.. Nahanhante hwadae %^^()*)(^%# ajesossi." What the.. You just smile.

 

He looked at you in confusion and smile.

 

Is he going to open the gate or is he just going to stand there? I don't think he is going to open it. O my, he is just standing there in confusion. You smiled while tapping your right foot.  Old man, open it! Man, this is going to be hard. What the hell is he doing. Both of you just stand at your own position while looking at each other giving fake laugh.

 

"Erm, ajeossi? Mr. Choi Hyun Shik?" You're trying to give a hint.

 

TET, a car horn you from behind. You turned around and saw a man with a handsome guy in that car looking at you. Damn, what a good looking guy. You bowed at them and brought your bags with you to make a way. Once the car is parked, the man who just horn you went outside and approached you.

 

"Mianhe, dangsin-eun nuguyo?" He asked quickly.

 

"Seonsaengnim, geunyeoui ileum-eun  you. Nan geunyeoga dangsin-eul chajgo saeng-gag. O, geunyeoneun yeong-eo jalhae." The security interrupted.

 

Oh no, what did he said? This is bad. He said my name. Oh no. NO. I think I entered the wrong house. You got panic attacked then you passed out and all you heard is "Call the ambulance."

 

" you? Can you hear me?"

 

"Dongsaeng? Are you ok?"

 

" you! Can you hear me?"

 

"Wake up!"

 

You heard lots of voice. You opened your eyes slowly and saw that man, again. You started to panic and tried to wake up but he hold your shoulder and asked you to calm down and you did.

 

" you?" He asked with the tone of hoping for you to say "yes".