BIGBANG

The Guy Who Bumped Into You

 

You were waiting TOP outside the garage since the café is already closed. You looked at TOP fiercely and the four guys who are imitating the fan girls stopped laughing and looked at you. TOP looked at you and stop smiling.

 

"What’s wrong?" He asked.

 

"What's Bigbang?" You asked.

 

The four guys looked at you in disbelief and one of them said, "You don't know who is Bigbang? Seriously?"

 

"Shut up. Because of Bigbang, I would like to thank them for the wonderful day, today." You put your hands up and grinned.

 

"Crazy." One of them said.

 

"Yah! She is my dongsaeng. She is from London. The one I told you about. My omma..  you?" TOP trying to explain. "Ah, your welcome you ."

 

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! We are BigBANG!" The four of them exclaimed.

 

"Deh. So, what is this.. Bigbang?" You asked.

 

"We are a group of singers. I'm G-Dragon. The leader. I'm TOP's childhood friend. Remember me? Kwon Ji Yong."

 

"Ahh, Jiyong oppa. You said you want to make a group of singers and now you have achieved your dream. You rap?" You asked with interest.

 

"I'll tell you everything but now let your oppa bring us to your house and we’ll chit-chat!" He replied.

 

He told you everything. He explained how he made a group. Which Entertainment manage their music videos, performances, concerts and etc. Other than that, the other Bigbang's member also introduced themselves. So, there are Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung. Also, GD and TOP.

 

"Hmm, can you sing me one of your songs?" You asked all of them.

 

"Yah, I don't sing. You know that." TOP replied.

 

"I know. I want you guys to sing your song. Just like singing for your Live Performance." You smiled.

 

"OK!" GD shouted.

 

Then, they started singing "Lies". They really sing very well. This is amazing. You thought. They never get enough, they sing lots of song for you because they want you to know them well than others as you are their special guest.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

Mianhe, for those typing errors in the previous chapter.