Chapter 11

So I Meet Chanyeol...

Back at the house, Jill was laying on the living room couch very sill. Gongchan lowered his phone from his ear and sighed.

 

“Sunwoo hyung didn’t pick you. I’ll try Junghwan hyung.” As he started to dial a number, the door opened and Dongwoo walked in. Gongchan looked at him wide-eyed. “D-Dongwoo hyung! You came back!”

 

Jill slowly lifted her head up, staring at Dongwoo unblinkingly and stood up from the couch.

 

“He told me everything.” Dongwoo looked at her.

 

“How did he find you?” Gongchan asked.

 

“I don’t know. That’s not the point.” Dongwoo walked over to me. “I owe you an apology for running away so suddenly and not giving you a chance to tell your side of the story.”

 

Jill didn’t respond, just stared into his eyes.

 

“I really am sorry. I can’t imagine what you were going through.”

 

Jill teared up and looked down. “I…I owe you an apology as well…I let him kiss me…it just…it just felt so good. I’m so sorry!” She covered with her hand and clamped her eyes shut. “But I know now that it was foolish and wrong. I’ll never let myself give in like that again!”

 

Dongwoo took her hand over . “I forgive you.” He pulled her into a warm hug.

 

Jill hugged him back tightly and cried into his shoulder. "I love you so much!” She whispered.

 

Dongwoo her back and held her tighter. “I love you too.”

 

Unseen by any of them, Chanyeol watched them through the side window with a small smile on his face. After seeing Jill’s smiling, tearful face, he decided it was time to move on and let them live their lives. He turned around, ready to face the rest of the world.