Chapter 31 part 2

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soooo, this is the end, guys! I am sooooo soooo soooo sorry if it doesn`t meet up to your expectations, but please remember that I have a lot of pressure on me right now because of one final exam and I can`t write because my family is one strange group of people who love to ruin my life... ughh.

 

anyway, goodbye after this folks and we shall meet again in August!

Here you go:

Chapter 31 part 2

“Oh my -“ Siwon jumped as he felt something ripping through his skin, and Jongin widened his eyes, looking around as the wolves starting fighting.

“Daevas! They`re the daevas!” Jongin yelled, gaining everyone`s attention. He wished that more vampires could be present, because the witches didn`t have healing power like werewolves and vampires did. But they had magic.

“Take that!” Daehyun grinned as he yelled a spell, making one of the daevas freeze. He kept looking at the shadow, waiting for it to break the spell before throwing it again. Jongin suddenly felt something slashing through his back, rolling to the ground. He jumped to his feet, wincing as the cuts on his back widened. He looked down at the ground, watching the shadows around him so he could take down the daevas. There were many of them. Too many. Krystal suddenly screamed, falling to the ground as she clutched her arm. Blood trickled down her sweater and Daehyun ran to her, looking around wildly to check the shadows. Yunho angrily slashed a daeva with a sword they had brought, Siwon doing the same as they fought off as many as they could. Jessica kept throwing spells at them, helping out some of the wolves as well, and Jongin noticed how sweat had started forming on her forehead. They were all tired. Except from Woohyun who seemed to find energy in fighting, because he was howling with joy as he bit into as many shadows as he could. Jongin noticed how the wolves, Hoya, Jin, Sunggyu as well as the other pack members limped around, tired and beaten.

“Why are there so many of them?” Daehyun yelled, helping Krystal up while he held a hand out to freeze a shadow. Jongin was about to answer when he suddenly heard growling that was definitely not from a deava. Hell Hounds. Three of the wolves were tackled down, Woohyun being one of them as the hounds attacked, and Jongin sighed in relief because they were only three. But the relief was short lived because a second later, Woohyun howled in pain as his leg was ripped. Hell Hounds were ordered to rip their preys apart, Jongin remembered Sehun saying once, and he didn`t waste a second as he advanced towards them, jumping at the invincible creature on top of Woohyun as he followed its shadow. The hound was stronger than Jongin had imagined, but he used his vampire strength and managed to get it off Woohyun. The latter managed to stand up on its paws, whining as his wound started closing itself.

“Siwon!” Jongin snapped his head to the side, eyes widening in horror as he took in Siwon`s bloodied state. Jongin slashed a few daevas on his way to the other side of the battlefield, immediately biting into his wrist to bring blood. He pressed his wrist to Siwon`s lips, urging him to drink as Yunho fended off any daevas that neared them. Jongin realized that maybe the Hell Hounds were ordered to only attack the werewolves because none of them paid the rest any attention. Jongin pulled away from Siwon, watching as he slowly but surely got color in his face again. He looked around, noticing how everyone there was fighting. Werewolves, witches and himself- a vampire, were together fighting off daeveas and Hell Hounds. Jongin looked in the direction of the warehouse, biting his lip as he started running towards it. He had to get Sehun out. He was about to rip open the door when he was thrown back by some sort of force. The house was cast a spell on. Jongin tried again and again and again but to no avail.

“It has been cursed!” Jongin looked to his side, noticing how the battle had gotten closer to him because Daehyun was suddenly right behind him, holding away a daeva with a spell. He looked very tired, eyes becoming droopy because the magic did require a lot of energy. Jongin cursed and tried to jump at the door, but he was once more thrown back. “We can`t get in!” Daehyun yelled, eyes wide as a shadow suddenly appeared next to him, and he barely had time to duck as it slashed through the air. Jongin advanced towards it and extended his claws, slashing wildly at it as it hissed. He was suddenly surrounded by daevas, fighting one by one as they all ripped and slashed at him. One manage to cut the side of his arm, and Jongin yelped as blood started oozing out. He suddenly heard Daehyun yelp as well, Jessica`s scream was also loud from a few feet away and Hoya and Jin`s howls were the loudest he had heard that night. They were losing, they were slowly dying one by one and Jongin panicked because, no, these were his friends.

“Jongin, look out!” Jongin didn`t have time to duck as a shadow suddenly attacked him, making him fall to the ground with a loud yell as it slashed through his abdomen. Jongin tried sitting up, but the pain was suddenly too much, and he looked hopelessly at the shadows now gathered around him, making him feel pathetically helpless as he closed his eyes and waited for the pain to come. But it never did.

“God, why do they always aim at the face?” Jongin recognized the voice, widening his eyes as he was hoisted to his feet. Vincent smirked. “Long time, no see?” Vincent didn`t waste a second as he attacked the daevas around him, almost taking them all down because he had so much energy, and the witches finally got to take a break and breathe. Kris appeared next to Jongin, winking at him before disappearing, Myungsoo and Sungyeol grinning as they also popped out of nowhere.

“Sup?” Sungyeol winked before he suddenly disappeared, using his vampire speed to run off to the other side of the huge clearing, ripping a Hell Hound off Woohyun. Myungsoo gave Jongin a crooked smile before he also disappeared, helping the wolves out with the Hell Hounds. Jongin couldn`t help the happy chuckle from escaping his lips, grinning as he watched everyone helping each other out. He could wait with asking them how on earth they found out about this, because he needed to get Sehun out. He turned towards the door once more, determined to get inside the warehouse once and for all, but he failed again.

“How the do I get inside?!” Daehyun suddenly ran up to him, pulling out his phone as he quickly scrolled through his notes.

“It is some sort of a trap, we need to try spells on it,” Daehyun said, panting lightly as he quickly read through the notes. Jongin bit his lip and prayed to God that nothing happened to Sehun. Luhan wouldn`t hurt him, right? He did have some sort of a relationship with him. But he was also a newly turned vampire, which meant that he would have problems with controlling his anger.

“Oh, Sehun,” Jongin whispered, eyes trained on the warehouse as he frowned. “Please don`t be your stubborn usual self just this once.”

***

Sehun noticed how it had become quieter outside, the sound of howling from the wolves becoming fainter by the second. Luhan was anxiously biting his lip, clearly wanting to know what was going on, and Kyungsoo sat in silence as he waited. But for what? Sehun stood up, having had enough of people sacrificing themselves for him.

“I will willingly give you my soul.” Kyungsoo snapped his eyes open, raising his eyebrows as he looked over at Sehun.

“Why do I feel like there is an `if` to your offer?” Sehun pushed away the fear he was feeling, straightening his shoulders as he gave Kyungsoo a determined look.

“There is. I will give you my soul if you let them live.” Kyungsoo nodded, shrugging slightly.

“I can take your soul, sure, but nope. I can`t let them live because the daevas and Hell Hounds are not controlled by me.” Sehun angrily growled and walked up to Kyungsoo, gaining all his courage as he gave him a blow to the cheek. He ignored the pain in his fist and gave Kyungsoo a shove.

“Why the do you have to be so damn selfish?! You are killing so many people just for something that doesn`t even exist! Your relationship with Jongin is nonexistent!” Kyungsoo widened his eyes and gave Sehun a shove, making him stumble backwards.

“Jongin loves me and I love him! The people dying out there are not dying because of me! Minseok is the one behind this all!” Kyungsoo panted as he glared at Sehun, and the latter felt tears of frustration gathering up in his eyes.

“Can`t you just stop this all?” Sehun`s voice was so, so soft now, eyes blinking so he wouldn`t cry, and Kyungsoo frowned because he actually felt sorry for the guy. But then he remembered Jongin and smirked.

“Never.” Sehun looked over at Luhan and noticed how the latter seemed to be behaving strangely, eyes narrowing and widening every few seconds. Kyungsoo followed his gaze and he actually looked panicked for a second. “Luhan!” He quickly ran up to the latter and held onto his shoulders, shaking him a bit. “, I used all of the elixir!” Sehun frowned as he stepped in their direction, taking a closer look at Luhan who seemed to be having an internal battle. Elixir? Luhan had been given an elixir? Everything suddenly clicked, and Sehun widened his eyes. The reason why Luhan was acting that way wasn`t because of his love for his turner, no, it was because of the elixir he had been given. He was being controlled.

“Luhan,” Sehun said, gaining the latter`s attention. Kyungsoo quickly pushed Sehun away, pulling Luhan`s head down so he could look him in the eyes, but Sehun didn`t give up that easily, being the stubborn idiot he was, and ran towards them again, pushing Kyungsoo out of the way. “Luhan! Come back to your senses! Can you hear my voice? Luhan, pleas-“ Sehun was pushed to the side and collided with the wall, groaning as he felt something crack in his side. He probably fractured a rib or something, but Sehun didn`t care and stood up again, trying to gain Luhan`s attention. “Luhan, please remember me! Remember our times before you became a vampire! Remember when you visited me in my room! When you had become a ghost, please, Luhan, remember!”

“Stop it!” Luhan yelled, pushing Kyungsoo and Sehun away. He panted as he frowned at them, and his eyes suddenly watered.  “Sehunnie, I am so sorry for what I did, I swear I didn`t mean to, it was-“ Kyungsoo`s growl cut Luhan off, and the latter on instinct pushed Sehun behind him, protectively standing in front of Sehun as he watched Kyungsoo with weary eyes.

“Luhan, remember who your turner is,” Kyungsoo spoke in a low and hard voice, eyes never leaving Luhan`s, and Sehun pushed his momentary happiness to the side as he tried to remember a spell that could help them out. Luhan took a step back, making Sehun do the same as they neared the door. “Come over here, Luhan.”

“No.” Luhan frowned. “I am not helping you hurt Sehun, I will not help you kill his friends either.” Kyungsoo snarled and stepped closer.

“You are bonded to me, Luhan! Not Sehun!” Sehun suddenly remembered a spell, and before Kyungsoo had the time to advance and attack them, he held up a hand yelled the words as fast as he could. Green light emitted from Sehun`s palm and met Kyungsoo with force, making the latter fall back and hit the wall with a loud thud. He didn`t open his eyes, but his chest was moving slowly. Luhan felt the need to help his turner, but he refrained from doing so and turned towards Sehun, frowning as he bit his lip.

“I`m so sorry, Sehun, for everything.” Sehun managed to shake his head, feeling extremely tired all of a sudden.

“It`s okay, let`s just get out of here.” Luhan nodded and grabbed Sehun`s hand, opening the door so they could exit, but as they tried to step out, a force pushed them back inside, making them fall to the ground. Sehun winced as his side met a chair, rubbing at his already injured rib, and Luhan was next to him in an instant, helping him up.

“Sehun!” Sehun`s eyes widened and his heart lurched in his chest at the familiar voice. He let Luhan pull him up to his feet, eyes watering as he took in the sight of Jongin on the other side of the door. But he wasn`t alone. Sehun stepped as close to the door as the invisible trap allowed him to, feeling his heart drop as he took in the sight of the injured wolves, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter