Chapter 24

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is a short chapter for my favourite readers<3 please comment, I really need them lately because a lot of has been happening...

Chapter 24

“We meet again,” Vincent smirked as he stepped into the small cafe. Sehun widened his eyes and quickly stood up, panicking slightly because he was completely alone. Sehun and the guys had gone to play soccer, Jongin had offered it because he wanted Sehun to forget about the council and live a bit. It had been a week since Woohyun had announced the council making their return, and nothing had happened, nothing supernatural at least. Sehun had just gone to get himself and the guys a snack from the nearby cafe, slipping past Jongin who seemed to have a very serious conversation with Kris on the phone. Lay was busy tending to Taehyung`s wound- he fell and hurt himself when Jimin tackled him, and Woohyun was playing with the rest of the boys, so Sehun had easily walked to the cafe three blocks away, and here he was. With Vincent standing in front of him in the empty cafe.

“I-I thought you weren`t coming back,” Sehun said, blinking as he retreated. Vincent shrugged and grimaced slightly.

“Sebastian had no plans of coming, so father sent me again.” Sehun noticed the slight annoyance that crossed Vincent face at the mention of his older brother, but said nothing as he was trying to find a way to escape. “Now, now, Sehun, you aren`t planning on escaping are you? You do know that I am way, way faster than you are.” Sehun felt his heartbeat quicken as Vincent neared, and he slowly pulled his hand into his jean jacket to pull out his phone, but Vincent was in front of him in a flash, snatching the phone out of his hand. “Don`t even think about it.”

“Why do you have to take me with you?! Can`t we come to an agreement here? I don`t want to go, I don`t need your protection and I am sure you don`t need any burdens!” Vincent shrugged as he nonchalantly looked off to the side.

“What can I do, father`s orders.”

“Can`t you just let me be? Please, I know that you don`t like taking responsibilities and if you take me with you, your father will most likely make you take care of me,” Sehun tried and Vincent narrowed his eyes at the latter, realizing that he had a point.

“I still can`t let you off, Sehun. This is an order, and even though I am my father`s son, he is still the leader of the council. I cannot avoid his orders.” Vincent grabbed Sehun`s arm and started dragging him out of the cafe, and the waitress who had been making Sehun`s order back in the kitchen removed her earbuds as she entered the longue, frowning at the empty cafe.  

“What the hell? Why did that handsome order when he was going to leave? Ah, leading me on and all.”

“Vincent, the pack and Jongin will find out,” Sehun said as Vincent dragged him down the street, swiftly walking past people. It was a windy Sunday, and not many people were out, but those who were kept throwing them curious glances.

“Well, I don`t really care about your little friends,” Vincent remarked as he turned the corner, and Sehun had to run slightly to catch up with his fast steps. Sehun felt panic filling him as they stopped at an empty parking lot, a black car waiting for them at their right. Sehun tried pulling his hand out of Vincent`s grip, but the latter only tightened it and Sehun yelped in pain. “Stop struggling, human, or this will hurt.” Sehun bit his lip as tears threatened to spill. He was being kidnapped! Fricking kidnapped and no one was there to see or witness it!

“Please,” Sehun whispered, and Vincent stopped for a second, eyes flashing towards Sehun. He dragged in a deep breath, grip lightening around Sehun`s upper arm and Sehun felt hope filling him for a second before he was suddenly pushed into the passenger seat. Vincent locked the door after him and went around to the driver side, sitting down as he started the car.

“Put on your belt, we don`t want you to get hurt.”

***

“Where the is Sehun?!” Lay jumped lightly as Jongin came back from the side, phone in hand as he glared at Lay.

“Sehun? He went to the cafe a few blocks away,” Lay said as he tried pulling at Taehyung`s leg.

“THAT HURTS LIKE A !” Lay frowned at Taehyung`s leg and set it back against the grass.

“You`ve probably broken something, Taehyung. Have this happened before?” Taehyung shook his head.

“No, never.”

“What are we gonna do with your leg? Can I take you to the hospital?” Taehyung shrugged as Jimin helped him up, an apologetic look on his face.

“Yes, let`s just take him to the hospital,” Jimin said as Lay also supported Taehyung`s arm on his shoulder.

“Jongin, we`re taking- Jongin?” Lay looked around, frowning as the only people he saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter