Chapter 13

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, I know I wasn`t supposed to update again, but your comments made me write another chapter ahahaha

Guys, remember that you make my day every single day, even though there are few of you! I love you all! ^-^

Here you go - oh, and ignore the typos if there are any, it`s midnight here!

Chapter 13

“How the does Nam Jacob Woohyun know you?”

“I am pretty sure he doesn`t have a middle-“

“Jung Daehyun answer me right now!” The other line went silent as Jongin tried to control his breathing, staring hard at Woohyun from the tree he was standing next to. The werewolves were all training and Sehun and Lay were joining them. Jongin had walked off towards a tree right next to the clearing, calling Daehyun immediately while keeping an eye on Sehun. The Jungs had never told him about their companionship with the werewolves, but Jongin didn`t really blame them because he had never actually asked.

“Okay, listen up. You came to us twenty years ago, Jongin, and at that time I wasn`t even born. My grandma accepted your wish and gave you the chain, but you never asked her if she was in contact with wolves. Don`t blame this on me, okay, I`ve only heard of them- I`ve never even met the wolves before!” Jongin sat down on a tree stub and bit his lip as he looked over at Sehun. He was laughing as Woohyun threw him a ball and almost hit him square in the face. Jongin didn`t like the fact that Woohyun was becoming so close to Sehun, narrowing his eyes as the couple starting playfully fighting each other. “Jongin? You there, bro?”

“Yeah,” Jongin said, pulling himself out of his train of thoughts. “I get it, it`s okay, I should probably ask Grandma why she never told me instead of attacking you.”

“Sure, but don`t bother her too much, she`s been sick lately.”

“Sick? What happened to her?” Jongin stood up as he frowned. Grandma was never sick, despite her age. Daehyun sighed on the other line and Jongin could hear him run his hand through his hair.

“We don`t know, we`re trying to find out through the book, Jessica noona even contacted a medium, a lot is going on, actually.” Jongin could feel worry seeping through his veins. Grandma was the closest thing to a parental figure in his life and if something happened to her, Jongin wouldn`t hesitate to kill the one responsible.

“What can I do to help?”

“Nothing, really, just take care of Sehun, Grandma said that a lot will be happening and that Sehun might be in danger if you`re not with him,” Daehyun muttered into the phone, and Jongin then noticed how tired his voice sounded.

“Okay, Daehyun, take good care of her, I will make sure Sehun is safe. Oh, and before you hang up, Woohyun said that he needed one of you to come here, who`s coming?”

“No one, I`m sorry, we really can`t come because of Grandma. Jessica noona isn`t home, she is with the medium and Krystal and I are taking care of Grandma. Yunho hyung is in Busan right now, he is trying to find a cure with another wizard, Siwon- you probably met him last year at the house welcoming party?”

“Yeah, I did, nice guy, sure, move on,” Jongin impatiently muttered, annoyed at Woohyun who was clinging onto Sehun. He just wanted to walk up to them and rip Woohyun`s head off and serve it on a silver platter for Sehun who seemed to enjoy the attention so in-

“Yeah, no one can come,” Daehyun cut his thoughts off once more, and Jongin had to make a “wtf” face at himself for thinking the strangest and twisted thoughts in the history of thoughts. “Wait a second.” There was a slight pause and Jongin could hear Grandma`s weak voice in the background. He once more looked at Sehun and noticed that this time, Hoya was laughing with him, teaching him how to tackle correctly. Okay, it was a tiny bit okay for him to be with Sehun- or, wait, no, his muscles might`ve just ripped straight out of his shirt, HEY JERK DON`T TOUCH HIM WITH YOUR DINASAUR HANDS- “Grandma said that you and Sehun have to help them. She said that it is a must because she clearly really loves Woohyun, so go on, help them.” Daehyun didn`t even leave Jongin a chance to answer as he quickly hung up and Jongin felt his jaw drop. That son of a , how dare he!

“Sehunah!” Jongin quickly walked over to Sehun and didn`t even wait for the latter to stand up properly before dragging him off to the side, leaving Lay and Hoya frowning to themselves. Sehun tried to catch up with Jongin`s steps but he was walking too damn fast, so he ended up practically mopping his body on ground.

“Jongin, slow down!” Sehun tugged on his arm and Jongin turned around and widened his eyes, quickly pulling Sehun properly up to his feet, giving him an apologetic look.

“Sorry, got a bit carried away...”

“What`s wrong? Who did you call?” Jongin bit his lip.

“I called Daehyun, he told me that Grandma is sick,” Jongin muttered. Sehun widened his eyes and frowned.

“What? When? What kind of sick?”

“I am not quite sure, but when Grandma is sick, it`s serious,” Jongin said, frowning. Sehun nodded slowly and pursed his lips. He really liked Grandma, even though he only met her once. She reminded him of his own grandmother and he prayed that nothing bad happened to her.

“Can-can I do anything to help?” Jongin smiled at Sehun and shook his head. He really liked it when Sehun cared about people, it brought out his caring side that Jongin wished was directed towards him for once.

“No, not really. But she said that we- I mean, that since you got that book, you can help Woohyun out with the vampire case.” Sehun widened his eyes.

“I can`t help them with that! I am not a witch, Jongin!”

“Oh, I know! Relax, you`re not supposed to do anything magical, you`re just supposed to make a poly juice potion,” Jongin said, placing a hand on Sehun`s shoulder- not because Woohyun was looking at them or anything.. Not at all.

“What? Poly juice? Isn`t that from Harry Potter?” Jongin leaned in a bit as he chuckled and lightly hit Sehun`s chest.

“You`re so funny, yes, it is, I don`t really know what they call those, so I just named it poly juice.” It was working; Woohyun was glaring at the two from where he was directing his pack members. Jongin didn`t care about him stooping so low just to show Woohyun who Sehun belonged to, but when Sehun gave him a weird look, Jongin felt his cheeks flame up.

“Are Taehyung and Jimin playing with your feelings again?” Sehun carefully asked, eyeing Jongin. Jongin pursed his lips as he blinked at Sehun.

“Yeah,” Jongin squeaked out and Sehun made an “ah” sound, nodding his head in understatement.

“I will make them fix it again, wait a bit, I`ll call them.”

“No!” Jongin grabbed Sehun`s phone before he had the chance to unlock it and sheepishly smiled. “It`s okay, you don`t need to call them, it`s over now.”

“Are you sure?” Sehun was eyeing Jongin carefully. The latter nodded with a grimace.

“Yeah, uh, yeah, I guess...”

“You can go now! See you next time!” Woohyun waved at the members who left and Sehun and Jongin turned towards them. The clearing was empty except from the two of them, Woohyun, Lay and Sunggyu. “You can also go, Sehunnie, nice work, by the way!” Woohyun high fived Sehun, and Jongin had to bite his fangs down so he wouldn`t attack Woohyun`s filthy hand. Sehun laughed as he chest bumped Woohyun and Lay was talking with Sunggyu, both wearing smiles on their faces. They had all made great friends that day, except from Jongin who couldn`t care less about the wolves. The boys started jogging out of the forest and when they came out onto the deserted high way, all of them stopped next to Jongin`s car.

“Oh, before we go!” Sehun said, turning around. Woohyun grinned as he opened his arms.

“I knew it, you couldn`t resist me.” Sunggyu slapped Woohyun`s chest and the latter grimaced as he rubbed it in circles. Yep, Sehun definitely needed to find out what their relationship was. And why on earth Woohyun was an alpha to a pack at such a young age.

“Actually, Jongin spoke with the Jungs and Grandma is sick, so no one can come and help with the vampire case.” Woohyun and Sunggyu immediately sobered up and frowned.

“What happened to Grandma?” Woohyun sounded really worried and Sehun realized that they must have had a great bond between them.

“She`s just sick, don`t make a deal out of this,” Jongin snapped from the car, window rolled down as he glowered at Woohyun. Woohyun narrowed his eyes back at him and scoffed.

“Don`t interfere, Edward. Sehunah, what more did they say?”

“Well, Daehyun told Jongin that they can`t come, none of them, and that, uh, I should help you out...”

“You`re a witch?! What?!”

“No, no, I am not a witch, I don`t really know why they told me to help you, but they did and I guess I can give it a try, you know, with the poly juice and all,” Sehun quickly said and raised his eyebrows. Woohyun frowned.

“With the elixir?”

“Yeah, elixir, that`s the one,” Sehun said, nodding. Woohyun frowned for a few more seconds before shrugging and grinning.

“If Grandma trusts you, then come at me bro!” Sehun laughed in relief and nodded, high fiving Woohyun for the millionth time that day- Woohyun really liked high fiving him.

“Well, I guess I`ll be leaving now, see you tomorrow.”

“Bye!” Woohyun was still waving at them as Sehun entered the car, rolling the window to the passenger seat down. Lay gave Sunggyu a bro hug and entered the backseat of the car, waving at the two. Woohyun suddenly threw Sehun a heart with his hands and Sehun widened his eyes at the embarrassing act, quickly ducking his face. Jongin immediately stepped on the pedal and drove off, rolling the windows up in the process.

“Jongin!” Sehun clutched at the seat belt he managed to strap on and Lay yelped from the back, making Jongin slow the car down a bit. Sehun breathed deeply as he stared wide eyed at Jongin. “Why did you do that?!”

“There are no other cars here, we can impossibly crash,” Jongin retorted, eyes trained on the way before him.

“We could still crash in a tree,” Sehun snapped back and crossed his arms over his chest. There were trees on each side of the road, and if Jongin had served to either of the sides they would probably be squished to death. Sehun shuddered at the thought. He really didn`t like death. Jongin sighed as he turned the car up to the motorway, other cars immediately filling the spots next to him.

“Sorry,” Jongin muttered, resting his elbow on the window still. Sehun hummed a reply and busied himself with the car on his right. Lay was watching the two of them with amusement; they were basically a married couple. The car ride continued in silence and Jongin finally pulled up outside Sehun`s house. It was seven and the sun was slowly settling, children leaving their toys in their gardens as they left for their homes. Sehun opened the door to his house, holding it open for Jongin and Lay.

“We`re home,” Sehun called and entered the living room. His mother called a greeting from the kitchen, busy making dinner with Minja and Nini. Jongin sat down next to Sehun and the TV, as if he lived in the house. Sehun shrugged and leaned back. Lay immediately left for the kitchen, coming back with Nini in his arms. He started twirling her around and her laugh immediately filled the living room. Sehun smiled at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter