Chapter 10

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys, I was supposed to write a short chaptered story, but look now, we`re already at chapter 10 and it doesn`t seem like it`s gonna end anytime soon! Do you guys want me to continue the story? I have a lot in mind, so please, tell me if you want me to continue! 

Here you go:

Chapter 10

“Wait, wait, wait,” Sehun said, putting up a hand as he tried to wrap his mind around the new information. “So you are werewolves? All of you?” Woohyun shook his head.

“Not all of us, I am, Hoya, Jin and Sunggyu are as well, but not the entire school,” Woohyun replied, shifting his weight to the other foot. Sehun nodded and turned to Lay, who was deep in thought as he looked down at his shoes.

“Why did you think we were vampires?” Sehun asked, turning back to Woohyun.

“Because you smell like them, the both of you do, maybe not him as much as you,” Woohyun pointed at Lay. Sehun bit his lip, how could he smell like a vampire if he hadn`t hung around Jongin for probably two weeks now? “Anyway, this is my territory, and if you guys had been any other people, I would`ve given you a deadline and attacked you, but since you seem like a snobby that I enjoy being around, I decided to let you stay.” Sehun didn`t know how to react to that, but after a few seconds he went with simply nodding.

“Are- are there any more wolves around here?”

“My pack doesn`t just consist of us four, I have 7 other pack members, so don`t freak out if someone turns into a wolf in front of you.”

“You can turn into wolves in front of people? Isn`t there a law or something that forbids that?” Woohyun suddenly chuckled and shook his head.

“I like you, Sehun,” he said, grinning widely. “And no, we don`t shift in front of people, I was just messing with you. No one knows about us, only you and those two tricksters over there.” Sehun looked behind his shoulder at Jimin and Taehyung, noticing how the two of them weren`t freaking out after hearing Woohyun`s words. Sehun turned back towards Woohyun and raised his eyebrows.

“How many magical creatures are there here?”

“Only us, the two tricksters over there, a few that we have yet not met and the two of you,” Woohyun said, nodding his head at Sehun and Lay. “You don`t seem normal to me, Sehun. Neither does your friend over there, he is practically glowing.” Sehun looked over at Lay and frowned, he wasn`t glowing. Maybe it was a supernatural thing?

“Well, thank you for accepting us, I guess,” Sehun awkwardly said as the teacher jogged back to the field, the girls reluctantly following him. Woohyun grinned and patted Sehun`s shoulder.

“No problem, mate. Got it? Mate?  As in werewolf mate?”

***

The day was over and Sehun and Lay were driven home by Woohyun and his friends.

“Thank you for the drive,” Sehun said as he stepped out of the car. Woohyun grinned back at him and honked his car.

“No problem, yeobeo!” Sehun grimaced at the name and ignored Woohyun`s chuckle as he drove off. Lay was patiently waiting next to Sehun and the latter wondered why Lay had been so quiet and serious that day.

“Lay?”

“Hmm?”

“You okay?” Lay locked eyes with Sehun and smiled, dimple showing.

“Of course, come on, I`m hungry.” Lay opened the front door and Sehun followed him in. Sehun`s mother and Minja were chatting loudly from the living room and Sehun and Lay grimaced simultaneously as they entered the room.

“Hello, son!” Sehun`s mother stood up and hugged her son, Minja doing the same with Lay. “How was school?”

“It went better than I had expected,” Sehun replied, sitting down on the couch. “We made a lot of friends.”

“That`s great honey! Oh, and speaking of friends; he`s waiting upstairs in your room. He came by earlier,” Sehun`s mother said, bringing her cup of tea to her lips as she took a sip. Lay was smiling smugly to himself and Sehun felt his heart skip a beat. Jongin. Sehun didn`t waste a second as he stood up from the couch and excused himself, almost tripping on air as he all but ran up the stairs to his room, stopping outside of it to catch his breath. Sehun saw the door being slightly open, quickly running a hand through his disheveled hair, trying to calm his beating heart.

“Sehun?” Sehun almost fell because, damn, he had missed Jongin`s voice. The door opened fully and Jongin stepped forward, a grin playing on his lips as he took in Sehun`s disheveled state. “Did you run the marathon or are you just really happy to see me?” Sehun narrowed his eyes at Jongin, stepping closer.

“Shut up, Jongin.”

“Why, Sehunah? I thought me being away for so long would have some kind of effect on you, you know, leading to you crying, mourning over the loss of your loved one, listening to Adele songs while eating ice cream-“

“Oh, would you just shut up!” Sehun cut Jongin off and closed the distance between them, slipping his arms around the latter`s waist as he rested his head on Jongin`s shoulder. Sehun could feel Jongin`s scent invading his system, relaxing his mind immediately. Jongin chuckled lightly and wrapped his arms around Sehun`s body, bringing him even closer if possible. Sehun wanted to cry because he had missed Jongin so, so much, but he somehow managed to contain his feelings, closing his eyes tightly. “Where have you been?” Sehun didn`t pull away; he didn`t want the moment to end yet. Jongin sighed and ran his fingers through Sehun`s hair.

“I`ve been hunting, Sehun.”

“Oh.” Sehun nodded and nestled his head deeper into Jongin`s neck, making the latter`s fingers freeze, breath hitching slightly in his throat. The stuff Sehun made Jongin feel was almost sinful, Jongin would always have to count down from hundred to control himself. “I`ve missed you.” Sehun could feel his cheeks flush bright at how bold he was being, pressing his face further into Jongin`s neck. The latter hummed in response and tightened his hold on Sehun.  They stood like that for a few minutes, both of them lost in the warm embrace. Sehun thought about what Lay had said, wondering if maybe he felt something more than simply fondness towards Jongin. Jongin was thinking the same, remembering Kris` words when he had asked Jongin if he liked Sehun in more than a friendly way. Jongin didn`t really know the answer, but when Sehun had hugged him, everything had frozen and Jongin was sure that maybe, just maybe there was something else there too.  

“Can we talk?” Sehun reluctantly pulled back and the two of them stepped away from the doorway, entering his room and closing the door behind them. Sehun sat down on his bed, crossing his legs as Jongin mimicked his actions.

“What do you want to talk about?” Jongin sighed and closed his eyes.

“Sehunah, the situation is bad around here.” Sehun frowned.

“I already know that, but I think I can be safe here,” Sehun argued, thinking about Woohyun who had agreed to be his best friend. Sehun hadn`t even asked for it, but he didn`t mind; Woohyun seemed like a nice guy (if you would exclude their first meeting, that is). Jongin narrowed his eyes.

“Sehun, this place is basically a huge forest, if you stay here for one more week, something will for sure attack you.”

“I don`t think there are any vampires here, Jongin.”

“And exactly what makes you think that, Sehun?”

“Because there are werewolves here.” Jongin widened his eyes.

“How do you know? Did they attack you? Did something happen? Where the is Lay?” Jongin made a move to stand up, but Sehun grabbed a hold of his arm to stop him, only to be pulled off the bed because Jongin had used his vampire strength.

“No, Jongin, Lay was there all the time, relax! Nothing happened!” Jongin frowned as he looked at Sehun as the latter fixed his shirt, standing up straight. “His name is Woohyun, there are more than 10 people in his pack and to be honest, they don`t seem like a threat to me.”

“How can you be sure? Sehun, they are werewolves! They are known for how fast they lose their tempers! What if Woohyun attacks you?”

“I don`t think he will do that, he actually became my friend today.” Jongin suddenly laughed humorlessly.

“Stop being so naive, Sehun, being friends doesn`t mean he can`t turn his back on you.” Sehun frowned at Jongin.

“I know that Woohyun won`t do that, he isn`t lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter