Chapter 27

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys! Long time no see! I have three more exams this week, so I will have to wait with another update *cries in the background*

But anyway, thanks to your comments and love, I get motivation to start my day and live! Thank you for being here for me, when no one else was, even though you just commented on a story - it does me wonders, really! 

I LOVE ALL OF YOU, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!! Thank you for reading my story, and thank you for commenting, I love your comments!

Here you go - sorry if I have typos, I had to write this before I went to school today but I never got time to update or proof read!

Chapter 27

“What are we going to do with him?” Woohyun shrugged and leaned back in the couch, feet propping up on the coffee table. Hoya raised and eyebrow and waited for an answer. Woohyun sighed.

“We aren`t doing anything until Jongin comes back.” Jin frowned and stood up from his seat.

“Why do we have to wait for him?”

“From what I know, you are the alpha not Jongin,” Sunggyu argued, standing up as well, and Woohyun frowned.

“Yes, I am your alpha and I demand you all to listen to me.” He narrowed his eyes at Sunggyu and the latter looked down at his feet, regretting his words. “I know what you might feel, but remember that this dude is someone Jongin and Sehun knows, so we will wait for them to come back before we kill him.”

“Okay, Woohyun,” Hoya said, bowing his head because Woohyun had used his alpha voice and the pack members present felt the need to show respect and obey. Jin and Sunggyu also bowed their heads, and Jimin and Taehyung who were quietly standing by the couch did the same, since they were in the pack as well. Woohyun sighed and looked over at the unconscious body tied to a chair in the middle of the living room, taking in his soft and delicate features.

“Are you really a boy?” Woohyun narrowed his eyes at the body before sighing for the nth time, pinching the space between his eyebrows as he closed his eyes. “Now, where the is Jongin and why the hell is it taking him so long?”

***

“Jongin, calm down, this was all for Sehun!” Kris jumped away in time as Jongin threw a vase at him, maids gasping from the side where they had lined up. Jongin`s eyes were wide and he was not hearing Kris at all, the only thing on his mind being Sehun and the fact that Kris betrayed him.

“You are on the Council`s side, you`ve been it all this ing time!” Jongin yelled punching Kris and the latter fell into the wall behind him, groaning as he sat up.

“Jongin, calm the down and listen to me!” Kris yelled, standing up. Jongin advanced towards him once more, but this time Kris held onto his shoulders, preventing him from hitting him again. “Listen to me!” Kris widened his eyes and Jongin panted as he closed his own eyes, trying to calm down before he killed his best friend. “I did all of this because of Sehun! The council was coming for Sehun, but I contacted Vincent and convinced him to come a day earlier and bring Sehun to me. The council doesn`t know about this place, my family has hidden it through generations and that`s why I decided to keep Sehun here until the attention went to something else!” Kris` chest heaved up and down as he stared wide eyed at Jongin, waiting for the latter to calm down. Jongin bit his lip and stepped back, frowning at Kris. The latter sighed in relief and relaxed his tense shoulders. “Seriously, why are your always in a twist when something happens to Sehun? And how the hell did you even find this plac-“ Kris groaned as Jongin punched him again, staggering back a few steps. “What the ?!”

“That is for not telling me, you son of a ! Do you have any idea how worried I was because of Sehun? I thought I was going to die, Kris! Die! And to top it all with a bloody cherry; Woohyun made the tricksters play with my feelings and I embarrassed myself and they filmed it and released it on Youtube and it has been seen more than 200,000 times! 200,000! And guess what else ing happened?! Luhan was found by Woohyun and the pack, and yes, he is alive because he is a vampire! Someone turned him and sent him to Guri and Sehun can`t know because what if he gets a shock? What if something happens to him and he falls into a coma? Or what if he wants to spear Luhan`s life and the latter kills him and-“ Kris` phone started ringing and Jongin stopped his irrational rambling, catching his breath as Kris frowned and picked up his phone.

“Vincent?” Kris was silent for a few seconds before his eyes widened and he hung up the phone, pushing past Jongin.

“What happened?!” Jongin ran after him into the hallway as Kris pulled on his shoes.

“There are daevas out there, we gotta find them,” Kris hastily said, closing the door behind them as he ran down the front porch. He clicked on a button and opened the gates quickly running into the forest in front of them. Jongin followed, heart threatening to beat out of his chest as he imagined all the things that could happen to Sehun.

“What the is a daeva?!” Jongin yelled as they ran with vampire speed, and Kris frowned as he pushed away branches.

“Demonic shadows, they kill humans when ordered to, like hell hounds.”

“Hell hounds?” Kris sighed and shook his head, managing to get leaves in his hair because they were still running. Jongin would have laughed at how funny Kris looked, but the situation was so serious he felt like crying.

“There is a lot to know, but for now I`ll tell you that daevas can`t be killed without a spell.” Jongin frowned.

“Then how the do we kill them?!” Kris suddenly stopped running and Jongin was suddenly meters ahead of him, quickly coming to a halt and looking back. Kris was thrown to the side and Jongin ran back to him, only to feel himself being thrown away as well, claws ripping at his waist and drawing blood. “What the ?” Jongin looked around and widened his eyes as he saw shadowy figures on the ground, noticing how they looked human except from the extremely long claws and hunched backs. Kris was up in the matter of seconds, standing in front of Sehun alongside Vincent, and Jongin gasped as he took in the blood running down Sehun`s neck. “Sehun!” Sehun`s head snapped in Jongin`s direction, and the latter noticed how Sehun`s skin had become a pale, bluish color. Anger filled him as he ran towards them in lightening speed, avoiding the shadows jumping at him.

“We have to do something!” Vincent yelled, hands pressing against the shoulders of a daeva, and Sehun tried to step forward to help, but Jongin pushed him behind his back, standing defensively in front of the latter.

“What the can we do?!” Jongin punched at a daeva, wincing slightly because damn those creatures had to be made of steel because Jongin`s fist felt like breaking. Kris gasped as the a daeva ripped at his back, falling to the ground as his back started bleeding and Jongin hissed as he felt his side burning. Vincent felt the slight wind coming in his direction, immediately holding up a hand and encircling the wrist of the daeva that had tried to rip at his throat.

“Not today, Satan,” Vincent smirked and pushed at the hand, but before he had time to turn around, a claw sliced down the side of his face, and he widened his eyes, turning towards the direction the claw had come from. “NOT THE ING FACE!” He jumped at the daeva and started slicing through the air, yes, vampires did get slight claws, and Kris jumped to help him while Jongin pushed away the ones coming in his and Sehun`s direction.

“Jongin, let me help,” Sehun wheezed, trying to push forward so he could do something, but Jongin growled and pushed him back, clawing at any creature coming in their direction. They couldn`t see anything, daevas were invisible, but Jongin was watching their shadows that the moonlight provided, and Sehun could also see them. He was scared less, but he didn`t want his friends to be hurt because of him, even though he himself was hurt.

“Sehun, stay right there!” Jongin yelled, not removing his attention from the shadows coming his way. Sehun frowned and bit his lip, wincing slightly as Jongin pushed him back against the tree behind them so Sehun couldn`t fight the daevas. Sehun closed his eyes and thought hard, thinking about the pages that he had been looking through in The Book, and trying hard to recall anything that he had read about daevas. And that was when it clicked. Light. Bright light.

“Jongin! I know how to stop them!” Sehun stepped forward again, but Jongin once more pushed him back, telling him not to get hurt. Sehun groaned in anger, pain long forgotten as he looked around, trying to find any source of bright light. He suddenly widened his eyes, hands shooting to his pockets in search of his phone. He found it and quickly unlocked it, clicking on the camera icon and turning on the flash. Hissing sounds were heard as Sehun pointed the phone in the direction of the fight scene, and Jongin, Vincent and Kris closed their eyes at the bright light. The shadows disappeared and Vincent slumped against the ground, running a hand down the side of his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter