Chapter 26

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sorry for the loooong wait, had a lot of work to catch up with!! I still have a lot to do, but I got a 30 minute break and brainstormed to write a quick chapter!

 

Sooorrrryy for the long wait and soooorrrryyy for the short chapter! I will try to update very soon, please bear with me! I love you guys. please remember that<3

 

Chapter 26

“Thank you,” Sehun mumbled as a maid put a plate of pancakes before him. She blushed and bowed as she left the dinner table, and Kris knowingly smirked. All the maids had been trying to get a glimpse of the Blue Blood, and many of them had been whispering about him, gushing about his good looks and all. Since Kris was a vampire with vampire hearing and all, he could hear all the comments and had to stop himself from laughing. Sehun was always so embarrassed.

“So, Sehun, how is your stay here?” Sehun swallowed before shrugging.

“Okay, I guess,” he muttered and Kris cocked an eyebrow.

“Okay? Don`t you miss the guys? It`s been six days, Sehun. Don`t you miss your family? Jongin?” The last name was said rather suggestively and Sehun cleared his throat as he blinked at Kris.

“Yes, I do miss them, but since this is all for the best, I will try to cope with it.”

“Well, you won`t be here for long, though,” Kris smiled, sipping his wine. “Vincent called me and told me that his father has dropped the search and that the focus is now on a group of rogue vampires. The group has attacked a tribe in Africa, and the Council is now searching for them to bring them to justice.” Sehun felt butterflies in his stomach at the thought of finally going home, but at the same time dread filled him to the core. Well, he was in Asia, not Africa, so he was safe. For a while.

“When can I go home?” Sehun asked, putting away his fork.

“Tomorrow, just make sure to keep low, you know, just go out when needed and don`t go to Seoul for a while, until everything has quieted down.” Sehun nodded, a smile slowly stretching across his face. He was happy that he could finally go back home, after almost a week. Sehun had to admit, it was nice to have maids do everything for him and not have to go to school and all, but he missed his family and friends. He missed Jongin.

“I will, I promise.”

***

“Where is he? I need to know!” Luhan glared at his turner, fists clenched as he waited for an answer. But the older boy continued reading his book, not paying him any attention. Luhan growled. “I am going out whether you like it or not.” Luhan walked up to the door and swung it open.

“I wouldn`t do that if I were you,” his turner said, eyes still focused on his book. Luhan huffed and threw him a glare.

“Why would you care?” He didn`t leave any room for an answer and quickly stepped out of the house, pulling his hoodie over as he walked into the night. He started jogging away from the neighborhood, aiming at his house. The joy that Luhan had felt the first time he saw him, in his room, was almost overwhelming, and Luhan had searched for him again, despite his turner`s warnings. He didn`t care, Sehun was too important to him. He had quickly learnt that searching during the night was an option, since the sun wouldn`t be out and the moon didn`t have any effect on him. Luhan had quickly learned how to avoid the werewolves searching around, he had found the bottle that his turner would drink from, making his scent disappear. He had used it himself, and he had been quite successful.

“Sehun still hasn`t called.” Luhan stopped jogging, slowing his steps as he heard a voice from the side of the street. He slowly walked up to the street, leaning on the brick wall to check what was going on. Two guys, from the pack that owned the territory, where speaking with each other. “Do you think the council has found him?” Luhan widened his eyes. The council? What council? What did they want from Sehun? He leaned in closer, ears perking up.

“No, Hoya, are you really dumb?” the other one remarked, frowning at the boy who had spoken first. “Sehun isn`t that stupid, I know that he is in good hands.”

“How can you possibly know that? He just disappeared six fricking days ago and we stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter