Chapter 11

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so so so sorry for the wait! And thank you all for commenting, now I know that someone wants to read this story! I will continue this story, but I have a few exams coming up, and I was wondering if it was okay to post 1 chapter for the next two weeks? Only this week and next week? And maybe, if I have time, I wil try to post two chapters this week ^-^  Anyways

here you go:

Chapter 11

“Your dad is a nice guy,” Jongin said, sitting down next to Sehun, propping his feet on the coffee table. Sehun nodded as he flipped through the channels, aiming for the one playing The Hobbit. “Strange how asocial you turned out to be, hmm?”

“I am more social than you are,” Sehun remarked, stopping on the movie. Jongin smirked and narrowed his eyes.

“The amount of creatures I drink blood from in a month is probably more than the amount of people you have seen in your life, Sehunah. Fine, I can admit that you have become more social now, but only because I entered your life.”

“When are you leaving?” Sehun snapped, annoyed at Jongin for making fun of him. Jongin shrugged as he sipped his coke.

“Since you already reserved me for the next three months, I guess I`ll be staying for a while.” Sehun pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes at Jongin.

“What makes you think you can stay here?” Jongin put away his coke and leaned closer to Sehun, crossing the space between their bodies. Sehun suddenly regretted sitting on the two seated couch to watch a movie. Sehun suddenly regretted staying awake even though Lay and their mothers left to sleep an hour earlier. Sehun regretted secretly convincing his mother to let Jongin stay for the night. Sehun regretted letting his father and Jongin meet earlier at the dinner, he regretted making them good friends. And most important of them all, Sehun regretted letting Jongin join him.

“You want me to stay here,” Jongin said, the corner of his lips twitching up into a tiny smirk. Sehun blinked uncomfortably as he tried to shift away but Jongin leaned in even closer and Sehun could smell Coke as Jongin spoke. “Your heart will fall out of your chest if that doesn`t stop.” Sehun felt a wave of deja vu at Jongin`s words, clearly remembering that those were the first words he had spoken to the latter, the night when he had drunk from him. Sehun didn`t really know how to react. Was he supposed to be scared because Jongin could drink from him like he had done on the night they met? Or was he supposed to be happy because he didn`t feel any damn fear? Sehun went with simply staring right back into Jongin`s eyes, lips slightly parted as he watched Jongin`s features getting sharper. Eyes were no longer brown, but a dark shade of red and teeth were no longer straight, but pointy. Sehun didn`t know why, but something in him twisted at the sight and he felt his hand raising to gently caress Jongin`s cheek.

“Jonginah,” Sehun whispered, thumb gently sliding across Jongin`s cheek, and the latter closed his eyes as he stepped back onto earth, all traces of a vampire gone. Sehun had that kind of power over him. “You can stay as long as you want to.” Jongin hummed in response and leaned in even closer, eyes still closed. Sehun wondered what his family would do if they walked in on the scene. He was practically lying on the couch with Jongin on top of him, supporting his body weight with his elbows. Sehun didn`t mind, though. The act was extremely intimate and the two of them both felt their bodies go hot, but no one budged.

“Sehunah,” Jongin murmured, eyes opening as he stared back into Sehun`s. Sehun raised his eyebrows as he waited for Jongin to speak, hand still gently caressing the latter`s cheek. Jongin closed his eyes again and counted in his head; afraid he would lose control and mark Sehun right then and there. He pulled back in a flash and Sehun`s hand was touching nothing but air. His body was immediately attacked by the cold air and Sehun shot up on the couch, looking around as he searched for Jongin.

“Jongin?” Sehun stood up and walked out to the hallway, checking the kitchen and the bathroom before taking off upstairs to his room. Jongin was standing in front of the window, his back to Sehun as he stared at something. “Jongin, what`s wrong?” Sehun tried to mask the disappointment in his voice as he stood next to Jongin, gazing out of the window. A figure was standing outside, looking right up at the two of them. He was wearing a hoodie, so they couldn`t make out his face, but the way Jongin was snarling gave away the fact that the boy outside was not a human.

“It`s a vampire,” Jongin growled, scowling down at the boy. Sehun felt his blood run cold as he looked down as well, swallowing the lump in his throat.

“Is-is he here for me-“

“He can dream if he thinks he can touch you,” Jongin growled, snapping his head towards Sehun with a snarl. Sehun blinked as he stepped back slightly, suddenly intimidated by Jongin. Jongin noticed and parted his lips, eyes going slightly wide as his ears caught on to Sehun`s frantic heart. “Sorry.”

“It`s okay,” Sehun muttered, stepping closer to the window, frowning as no one came into view. Jongin did the same and growled.

“I`m gonna find him, stay right here.” Sehun tried to stop Jongin but the latter was gone in a flash and Sehun`s eyes widened. What if the vampire outside hurt Jongin? What if he wasn`t alone? Sehun immediately dashed towards his door, but before he could exit a hand firmly pushed at his chest.

“Sehun, you can`t go out,” Lay mumbled, eyes slightly swollen from the sleep he had been awoken from.

“Jongin is out there to catch the vampire, what if they attack him?!” Sehun once more tried to sidestep Lay, but angels clearly had a lot of strength as Lay once more pushed at Sehun`s chest, stopping him from budging.

“Jongin`s orders, I can`t let any harm come to you, Sehun.” Sehun frowned at Lay and the latter gave him an apologetic smile as he removed his hand. Sehun sighed. But he was still worried.

“What do I do?”

“You sleep, Sehun. You`ve got school tomorrow.” Sehun bit his lip, nodding at Lay as he walked back to his bed, slipping into his soft covers. Lay stood by the door and Sehun pretended to be falling asleep. “Oh, I`m gonna be here all night, so I suggest you really sleep.” Sehun huffed as he to his right side, annoyed that Lay wouldn`t let him go. Could Jongin handle the vampire alone? What if Woohyun had lied to them about there not being vampires here? What if Woohyun had plotted it all to kill Jongin? Sehun felt his heart miss a few beats at that thought, frowning at the wall before him. A thought suddenly crossed his mind and he sat up on the bed, turning his body towards Lay.

“Why didn`t you save me from the ball today? Taehyung took the fall instead of you; I thought you were my guardian angel...” It sounded a bit rude to Sehun, but Lay understood and shrugged.

“It was written in your book that you`d meet a boy named Taehyung at that exact time, and I didn`t want to ruin anything. Sorry, by the way,” Lay said, sheepishly smiling at Sehun.

“Why didn`t you do anything when I met Woohyun, then? He could have attacked us any second because he thought we were vampires.” Lay raised his eyebrows and Sehun waited for a reply. He remembered that Lay had not done anything when Woohyun had verbally fought with them, standing still all the time while Sehun interacted with Woohyun.

“Because his name appears a lot in your story, and since I had gotten no information about what to do, I just let destiny go its way, just like with Taehyung.” Sehun blinked as he registered the new information in his head. So he was meant to meet Woohyun and Taehyung? What part would they play in his life?

“Is-is Woohyun someone important to me?”

“I guess, since he was placed v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter