Filming Exo Showtime

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the month of October 2013,Exo started their first tv show called 'Exo showtime'

That first day of shooting was a very awkward and weird for all the members. They never had been in a program where they have to interact with the came without any host or something to direct them what to do.

For the first EP they were only given a queue card that the staff had prepared and received directions from a TV.

They were not used to the that kind of surrounding. The crew didn't say anything just watch what they do by them self.

All 12 of Exo sat a big table, started with Kai , Tao , Xiumin, Lay, Chen, Suho, Baekhyun, D.O, Sehun , Chanyeol, Luhan and Kris at the end.

At that time you went having you exercise routine when you saw your phone flashed and a text was received. You swiped the lock screen to see who was it from.

=text=
Yifan: Hey babe, just want to tell you that i'm currently filming exo showtime.

=

You were on the treadmill at that time, you pause your run and check your phone. And read that text.

=text=

You: Hey honey. It's okay. I'm just doing my routine. Really? How is it going?

Kris: well awkward that's all I can say. They made me ate Chicken.

You: Chicken? You dislike Chicken right? Poor my honey. What are you doing right now? Aren't you filming right now? You should go back and filming.

Kris: I ate it because it was the only thing they gave me to eat. And I was really hungry at that time. I'm on a break right now.

You: Okay, you should rest and try to relax, it's going to be fine. Fighting!!

Kris: Haha okay babe, I'll text you later. Thanks. You too. Good luck with your routine. Love you Bye.

You: Thanks too. Okay. Bye. Love you too.

=

You went back to your routine and exercised for another 1 hour.

It was almost 5 pm, so you decided to go to the grocery store to buy some ingredients for the night's dinner.

You bought some meat because you guys haven't ate any meat for so long and the boss gave some money to you for the food. You bought some other things too.

The girls had headed home first, because they finished their training earlier.

Arrived at the dorm, you open the door and saw a pair of Nike sneakers similar to yours, which no one in the house have it besides you. But the size is too big for you.

Maybe the girls have a guest here. Never mind then, I should just go inside and cook.

You walked inside and were greeted by the girls, they were at the living room and a talk guy facing his back at you.

"Hi girls, you brought a guest? "You said as you putting your shoes at the rack.

"Hi unnie. Well it's not our guest it's yours. "D park said.

Then the person turned around to face you. To your surprised it was Yifan all along.

No wonder the shoes looks so similar to mine. Lol. Why wouldn't i thought of that.

"Hi Babe. Sorry for breaking into your house. "He said with a gummy smile while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Hi. It's okay. I was just shocked that you're here. Did SM knew about you going out? "You said as you walked to the loving room.

"Yeah he knows. I told him I wanted to see you for a bit. I miss your cooking tho. "He said with a silly smile.

"Haha today's your lucky day cause I went to buy some meat for dinner tonight. "You said before you walked towards the kitchen.

"Wow really unnie? We eating meat tonight? Yay!!!! "Said Karaa before jumping joy with Icon.

"It's been along time since we ate meat. Boss is really nice today. "Said Hana while smiling

"What are we going to cook tonight? "Asked D park.

"Yes because the boss is generous today we got to eat meat. Hmmm maybe we can make beef soup or steak. Which one do you guys prefer? "

"Steak would be great right guys? "Said Karaa.

The others just gave a thumbs up.

"Is that okay with you Yifan? "You said to Kris who was standing at the counter with girls.

"Anything is fine with me. As long as you're the one doing it. "He said.

"Ewww so cheesy"said Karaa and made a derp face to Hanie.

The others just had smile on their face before went back to the living room to clean up the snacks they ate while waiting for their Unnie to come home.

"Okay. As cheesy as always huh? "You said as you prepared the stuff to cook.

"Girls lets help your unnie here. So we can make it faster. "Said Yifan who already wore the apron. The apron was a little to small for him.

It lay right at his thigh . Well he's a giant remember? you just smile at him.

Karaa and D put on the apron and went to your side to help. Same goes to Kris he went to the sink to wash his hands. While Hana and Icon went to the counter and made drinks for the dinner later on before they both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter