growl~~

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few months, Exo came back with their repackage album of 'XOXO' with growl~~

The concept of this was more into the school theme like their album 'XOXO'. School photobook. For 'Wolf' it was more the Hip hop style with bandana. But for this song they have to wore school uniforms the whole promotion.

You watched the MV and it was so OMG! Kris had grew his hair longer from that army style. And dye it into blonde which you love so much. 
[A/n: I love Kris' Blonde hair]

The song was very catchy. You love it. The choreography was just Wow. Its hard to do.

They had to practise it for a month. Its not that the dance moves were hard it was really quick too.

For a tall guy like Kris of course had it hard but he managed to do it after endless practise.

Flashback

Music from the room was banging loud. The sound of shoes rubbing the wooden floor.

It was already 2 in the morning, and Kris have been dancing to the new dance steps for their new upcoming song called Growl for hours now.

He just kept on dancing to it whenever he made mistakes.

He will dance it from the start. He was at the SM building in a dance studio. He asked you to accompany him with you did.

You have been there since he started the practise and still not finished with it yet.

The other members had went home an hour ago but Kris being the hardheaded or stubborn one, he kept on dance until he makes it. He said that he needed to look awesome and perfect for their comeback.

You were really concerned about him because he do it too hard. You know that it's a must thing to perfect and correcting your dance moves but he really when over his limits.

His knees was bruising. It will turned into purple any minute.

His body was sweating mad. 
And you can see his face looked like he's going to pass out.

You finally can't keep your patience anymore and can't stand seeing him like that so you went to him and hold his shoulder to stop him.

"Yifan can please stop this now. You had enough. You need to rest because you have another practise tomorrow. Please honey don't over do it. "You said while looking at him with your hands on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter