Miracle in December

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were there at your HQ resting at the lounge, beside a fireplace, warming up your body with it.

It's currently December 20 just 5 days before Christmas. The weather was really cold outside.
You just finished your vocal training with D and Hana.

You haven't got to see Kris for days now since his busy with exo winter album 'Miracle in December' final week of promotion before having the holiday break for a week.

You decided chill at the lounge before going to the gym to do some running to get your stamina up after 5 days of not working out. You were very sick at that and because of that you were rested from training and didn't get to join the girls.

You were sitting on the couch, mesmerizing the lounge area that was decorated with Christmas theme such as trees, ornaments, stockings with all the artiste name on it and the amazing view outside the window.

Suddenly you felt a pat on the shoulder. You turned around see who it was. It's your gym trainer. 
"Hey Hanie, you have a session with me now right? "Said your gym trainer.

"Oh Hi Saeng, yeah I have. I need my stamina back"you said.

"How are you feeling? Did you eat the traditional meds I gave you? "

"I'm okay now. Still have a bit of running nose. But I'll be okay. Yeah I did ate them all. Thank you Saeng it helped me a lot"you said

"Glad that you're better now. Just finish it all, i bet you will be more better after that. Let's head to the gym so you can be back on track. "He said.

"Okay let's go I can't wait to be back in the gym. I miss that a lot. Dancing too. "

You headed to the gym with Tony
SeonSaengnim.

...

After 1 hour workout, you headed to the lockers, took a shower and changed to a casual clothes. (A red sweater, with a wool scarf and light blue jeans, black heel boots top with a long jacket.

You headed to the grocery store to buy something for you girls to eat later the night.

You grabbed some pasta, cheese, carrots, mushrooms and minced beef.

You arrived home after 5 minutes walk from the store. You key in the pin code and enter the house. As you enter the house you saw D at the living room watching some variety show.

"Hi Unnie. "She said the moment she saw you.

"Hi. Where are the other? Asleep? "You asked.

"In their room. Hana's asleep while Jimmy and Icon playing some games on the computer. "

"Did you guys ate dinner yet? "

"We had some food that's in the fridge. Jay oppa bought us some food too. How about you Unnie"said D as she followed you to the kitchen.

"Okay. Glad that you guys have eaten. Me? I did eat before I went home and buy those. "You asked as you pointed to the stuff you bought earlier.

"Are you going to cook that now? "

"Nope. It's for tomorrow. I bought that in case I'll be late again. "

"Okay. I'll be at the living room if you need me. "

"Okay. "

...

You were getting ready to sleep when your rang. You quickly took the phone and saw who it was. None other than Yifan.

You picked up immediately

"Hi Yifan. What's up? "

"Hi Babe. Just wanted to hear your voice. Are you getting better now? "

"Okay. Yeah I'm getting better thanks to you I guess. "

"Haha. Hey you should be thankful that you have a boyfriend like me. "

"Yes I should be really grateful to have an overprotective boyfriend. "

flashback

A week ago

You were really sick and can't get out of bed. Suddenly you felt a cold stuff on your forehead.

You opened your eyes and saw Yifan putting a wet cloth on your forehead.

"Hey babe. Do you want anything to eat? "He asked

"Y-Yifan w-what are you doing here? "

"The girls told me that you're off from training because you're sick. So I came here to take care of you because I don't have anything to do today. "He said as he holds both of your hands. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter