Kris Lawsuit

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere around May 2015

Hanie's POV

I was just finished putting on some clothes on after shower and was heading to the kitchen to cook some breakfast as it was my turn of the week to cook, Jay Oppa suddenly came in , rushing in from the door like he was being chased by someone .

" Oppa What's wrong?" I asked as I went towards him.

" Did you know what is this about?"he said as he showed me his iPad with a story of Kris' Lawsuit towards SM.

I didn't say a word but Jay oppa seem to understand my facial expression that was on me.

I do know that something like this going to happen as Kris had told me during our getaway for my birthday . And I really want to be understanding but I'm not on a good mood right now. I just felt a slight betrayal. It hurts that he's leaving Exo and me here in Korea. But I promised that I would be understanding so i decided to stay quite about it and not saying a thing.

To be real, everyone would hurt when someone you love suddenly leaves you and go back to his mainland [ China]. Plus he is a kpop idol. Probably the media are surrounding SM building right now.

But thank god , Kris did met me last night before he left for Beijing.

Flashback

I was heading to bed when I got a text message at the late hours. I opened it up and saw Kris's name.

I read the text. Kris as me to meet him right now and he's right outside my dorm.

I quickly reply okay and wore a hoodie. I went to the door and opened it as quiet as possible so no one noticed I went out.

There's Kris waiting for me outside my dorm. Wearing a hoodie and black pants with face mask on his chin.

" hey Yifan"

" hey babe can we go somewhere else so we can talk ?"

"yea okay" i said then we went to the park near my dorm.

...

We arrived at the park. He immediately hugged me as if he don't want to let me go.

"Yifan are you okay? What's wrong?" I said as I caressed his upper back.

" babe I'm really sorry for the surprise visit. But I have no choice. If not I might not get to see you before I go."

" You're going where?" I said as I pushed him a bit to look at him in the eye.

he let go of the hug and hold the both of my hands and said.

" remember what I told you during our getaway?"

I just nodded.

" It's happening tomorrow. I'm going to leave Korea tonight and might not get back anytime sooner."

I froze up as I was not expecting him to go so fast and he should have told me earlier.

" Why didn't you tell me earlier? And now you're going to leave me just like that" I burst out.

" babe listen . I really sorry for the last minute announcement but I didn't told you earlier because I know you're busy with training and attending language classes. And I was busy with all the packing and stuff , I forgot to text you. "he said looking straight into my eyes looking very sad and sorry.

" I'm sorry I was mad at you. It's just that I shocked that this happen so quickly."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter