the day we met

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17 January 2012

You and the others were having an intense practice for the upcoming monthly test for your company , SKY Entertainment. After been practicing for hours, you guys decided to take a break. as the oldest , you volunteer yourself to go and buys something to eat. So you went out on your own, Karaa had offered to accompany you but you refused and said " you girls should rest . let me go by myself . I'll be fine . it's just around the corner." with that you started to walk out from the HQ and strolling along the streets to buy some drinks for the girls. You guys were practicing and decided to take a short break. So you volunteered to go and buy it for the girls. As you walked along the streets, a vintage-looking coffee shop caught your eyes.

"I should buy some mocha for them"you said to yourself.

As you enter the shop, you were greeted warmly by the workers. You went to the counter and ordered a few cups of iced mocha and some muffins. Few minutes later, your order were ready and you immediate took it and turn to your right to walk out the shop. Because your hands were so full with things you struggle with it and didn't realized that there was a person in front of you. "Bum! Splash! "the next thing you know was, you were on top of a person with his face cover with a face mask. You get up immediately and apologized to the person. You saw his shirt was stained with mocha.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry. I really am sorry"you said while bowing a few times. The person stop you and said

"No Miss it's okay. It's just a stained i can wash this away. It's my fault too i was busy with my phone that i didn't realized there's a person in front of me. "he said as he open his face mask then he smile charmingly at you.

You were shocked because he's so handsome, damn tall and you never seen any person on earth that looks so perfect.

"Miss? "he said.

"Yes? Oh sorry. "you said after you back to reality.

You mentally face palm yourself. It was embarrassing enough that you spilled mocha on his shirt, now you stared at him like there's no tomorrow.

"Miss let's go inside and let me replace the coffee with a new one."he said and help you with the stuff.

A good thing that only two of the mocha was spilled the other two were still save. You follow him back to the counter.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter