Confession part 2

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Kris just arrived a restaurant. An Italian restaurant. You guys decided to have lunch after 2 hours of seeing around the city of Seoul. Kris wanted to because he rarely got a chance to stroll around Seoul. Despite of hard training and now busy schedules. He said that he missed Seoul so much.

You guys ate and left to N Seoul Tower.

"Hey Yifan. Why are we here? I mean Why you bring me here with you. Because usually couples go here. "you said looking at the locks.

"Uhm.. because i wanted too. I never been here before. So did you right? I wanted to go here with people i care i like"he said while staring a the view.

"People you like? Isn't that Tao? "you said.

"He's one of it but what i meant by people I like is You Hanie. I really do. "he said while holding your hand and stare at your eyes lovingly.

Is he serious? What he likes me? you said in your mind.

"You think i'm joking right? i'm not. I really do like you Hanie. Ever since the showcase day. At first i thought it was just a like as for friends. But then i realised i really do like you. I have been missing you during my stay in China. I always wanted to call you or even text you every day. But i didn't because I'm afraid that i might bother you. "he said with a bright smile.

"To be honest, I like you too Yifan. But I didn't want to tell you because you're a star. I'm just a trainee that haven't debut yet. I miss you too while you were in China. I waited for your text but didn't have the guts to text you first. "you said. You were blushing.

"So will you be my girlfriend? "

"Can i? But how about your Company and all. Wouldn't they be mad at you. You just started you career. You-"you said but been cut by a peck on the cheek.

"We have to be careful then. I will tell them when it's time. My members already know about me liking you. "he said after the peck

oh god! What have you done Yifan. I can feel my cheeks burning. What?! he told the members. oh no. "You told them? "you said while blushing.

"haha you look cute when you blush. Yup because they were all there when they saw me lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter