Comeback as a pack

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after a few months, It time for Exo's comeback.

Exo going to make a comeback as 12. Exo-m will reunite with exo-k and will mostly promote in Korea. Kris and the members were very busy with practise, MV filming, album jacket shooting and comeback stage. This was their first full album after their mini album 'MAMA' last year. It's called 'XOXO' with a year book theme. The boys wore a lot of school uniforms and sports attire.

Kris had to cut his hair shorter and dyed into dark brown colour. He kinda looks like he just entered the military service or something. Well he looks cute with that hair style.

The title song 'Wolf' is kinda catchy one. You wouldn't stop listen to it.

You have been busy with your training because you will debut in a year. You haven't got the time to go out with Kris these days. He's busy with promotion and you busy with training.

But he would call you late at night or send text messages when he's free. He invited you to join his practice session with the other members. He wanted to introduce you to them.

That day arrived. It was a peaceful Saturday Morning when Kris picked you up at your dorm and brought you to SM building.

He told SM abt you guys a few weeks before, and SM was okay with it. He just gave some advised for you guys to be careful and don't let the public know at the time being.

Kris brought you to greet SM staffs before you continue to practice. SM was away for a business deal. So you didn't had the chance to meet him.

Then he brought you to the cafeteria to grab some light breakfast before he starts the practice session. The others had they breakfast and now get ready in the practice room.

On the way to the practice room
"Kris i'm nervous right now. "you said while thinking about 'will they like me? or will they hate me for stealing Kris from them'

why i'm thinking like this. btw why would they hate me for stealing Kris from them and i don't steal him from them.

"Hanie? "Kris suddenly shakes your body.

"ouh what? uhmm sorry"you said

"what's in your mind? You look like you have a lot of things in your mind. Can you tell me what it is? "he asked with gentleness in his voice while staring at you and hold y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter