First Single

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanie's POV ended.

17th July 2014

"You guys are going to shoot for the jacket album and music video next week "said Kevin Sajangnim.

We were all excited and nervous at the same time.

" You guys do your best for the debut single. Don't me down okay ? Okay see you guys again soon" said Kevin Sajangnim before he went out of the meeting room.

" We'll do our best. Thanks Sajangnim " All five of us said in union and bow 90° and sat back on the chairs in the meeting room.

"So guys we should get back to practise now and get that move perfect." Said Hana as she getting ready to go back to the practise room.

"Yea let's go guys! " said Karaa and then all 5 of us when back into practise.

On the way you all heading to the dance studio. You got a text from your manager , Jay , saying that you have a received a parcel from someone.

You text him back asking who was it from. And then he replied to just continue practise and see the parcel yourself after practise.

You went back to the studio and continue for more an hour before headed to the gym for stretching up.

...

"Hey oppa can we go for a drive thru ? " asked Karaa.

" Why ? Aren't you guys supposed to be eating home cooked meal only ? " Jay oppa said while rising his left eyebrow.

" yea.. uhm but cant we just have it for only today ? Just this once please ? " Karaa said with a pleading face same goes with Hana and D. While you and icon was normally smile.

"Hmm okay just this once. And please order normal quantity only. " he said and drove to a fast food chain and went through the drive through and the girls made their orders.

For some reason, they made the decision rather fast and simple. Probably because there were really hungry.

...

Arrived home you went to your room to wash up and get into pajamas. Same goes as the others. While Jay Oppa set up the table and get the food bought earlier putting it out from the paperbag.

After you finished showering and get yourself clothed. You sat n your bed while drying up your hair.

You eyes wondered around the round 
And suddenly you saw something that really catches your eyes.

There was a big rectangle box placed on your dressing table.

You decided to went out and have dinner first with the girls and Jay Oppa.

....

Finished eating you went back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter