Confession part 1

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few months after the showcase. Yifan have been busy and famous now. You and the girls are going to debut by end of the year. Yifan been texting with you frequently ever since that showcase day. Well when his not busy. You guys been telling each other schedules to each other. You friendship got closer. He did have a heart-to-heart conversation with you. He talks about how he miss his mom and unable to meet her as many as he wants. He also said about how hard his life were. Not that he's not have about being an idol it's just that SM trained them to be the best among the rest. As the leader of Exo-m he have to be the best to be the role model to other members. He also said about continuous practise after one event. They only got one day rest. Sometimes he said he wanted to just give up and got back to his mom. But good thing Tao was there. Tao make him realised his goals and dreams. And there's you. He also thankful to have you that always encouraged him to be the best. One thing that you didn't know was. Kris was already have some weird feelings towards you. Well you too but, you always that you and him were very not far from just a friend.

It was morning, you just finish shower and was about to make breakfast for the girls, when suddenly, there's ring on your phone. "Eh? Who would call me so early in the morning. Today is Saturday and we got a short break from practise because now our boss were busy with our sunbae's comeback"you said while headed to where your phone was. You went to the counter top to check you phone. To your surprise it's Yifan. You immediately pick up the phone.

"Hello? Yifan? "
"Hey Hanie! Yeah it's me. Haha "
"What's up! Why so early? "
"Sorry did i wake you up or something. I'm just excited. "
"No you didn't. I was just preparing breakfast for the girls. Excited? Can i know why? "
"Haha i wanted to tell you that. I'm in Seoul right now. And i would like to meet you tomorrow if that possible. "
"You're in Seoul now? Wow haha why? . And what! You want to meet? Tomorrow? "
"Woo calm down haha. We exo -m are back here because there's and Smtown going to be held in a week. And Yes i want us to meet. How about we go out for date tomorrow haha just the two of us. "
"Ohh that's why. Wait what? A date? Hhh funny Yifan. Are you okay on going out? Will your manager allow you to? "
"I asked for the manager to let me got out for just one day which is tomorrow and he allowed me. Just that i need to wear disguise "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter