Chapter 7: ComeBack

Stangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I cant wait to show you this chapter since this is my very first long chapter XD its challenging because Its hard to back read . no, I'm too lazy to back read. sorry guys for mistakes.

 

=================================================

 

Someone's POV.

 

I've waited for 15 minutes here and She's late again. I sigh when I glance at my wrist watch. 

 

"Princess!"  I turn to where the voice coming from

 

"Late" I said loud enough but she just grinned. 

 

"better late than never" she said.

 

"You're fired" I said nonchalantly.

 

She laugh. "Come on princess, you'll just arrived and yet you're acting like that" she hug me but I didn't move.

 

"So, let's go? Your boys is waiting for you" she said.

 

"Jessica, stop acting like you are my friend. Your just my employee "

 

"Princess, I don't want to be your friend I want to be your lover" she said then winked at me.

 

"Never" I said then walked away.

 

"Dara, you really hurting me" she whinned .I move closer to her ear.

 

"If I offend you, I'm sorry" I whispered then look at her. She smile at me.

 

"I'm sorry if your sensitive " I said then walk away.

 

When I reach the mansion, I felt suffocated in my very first step . I can't breath, all the pain, I remembered it all.

 

"This way princess" Jessica said.

 

"I know" I confidently answered,  she just smile at me.

 

I saw the big elegant dinning room. 

 

" welcome back princess" my brother said then hug me.

I just look at him.

I miss him but I don't have enough time for drama.

 

"Sit down now" he said while guiding me to my seat at the right side of my father.

There are also people around the table. I really don't care who they are.

My brother start serving me the food.

 

"Sandara, this is kwon jiyong one of the bachelors in our company" my father said.

I look at the person opposite to me. He is wearing smile. I bet it is fake smile.

 

"Your cousin but your fiancée" I prevent myself to show them that I am shocked.

I look at my brother and he just give me a faintly smile.

 

"I don't want to get married now. I'm just starting my career" I said then start to eat, sorry wrong, I actually don't eat. I play my food.

 

"Alright, when do you want? " my father asked

 

" maybe, never" I said without looking at him.

 

"Sandara, I want to see my future grand child before I die"

 

"Then wait for me to have a baby or thunder can have one, why me?"

 

"get married" He said in firm tone.

 

"I can have a child without getting married" I said then look at jiyong.

His smile now is true and sincere. I guess he doesn't want to be married too. He also a victim of this cruel world.

 

"Enough, he is your fiancée from now on" he said in authority.

 

" fiancée? So that's the news. You asked me to came back for this?" I look at Him now. I wish I didnt do that, his face reminds me of everything.

 

"Uncle, I want to know her." Jiyong butted in I look at him in disbelief.

 

"After all, a girl like your daughter needs to respect so I go with traditional way for her to be my fiancée" he said.

 

"Alright, if thats what you want" my father replied. Seriously that guy, You want a game? I will play with you.

" can I take a rest now?" I asked then stand up.

 

" I'm not feeling well" I said then walk away as fast as I could.

 

"!" I growled silently to released my frustration

 

"Easy, there" I look at the latter. Jiyong is behind me, chuckling.

 

"I have a cute yet cold cousin" he giggled that makes me raised my brow.

 

"My cold princess" he hugged me then patted my head. I immediately pulled away.

 

"Stop it, stop acting like were close cause we're not and we're never be."

 

"My cold princess. I don't want it too but since your beautiful and interesting then I'll take the challenge" he said .

 

"you want to play this game?" I pull him closer to me then whisper

 

"I'm good at that babe" I flirty said to his ear.He frozed that I got a chance to immediately walk away and enter my room then lock it.

 

"!" I went to my bed then begun to cry again.

 

"I want to be free" I breathed out.

 

" all of us wants it" Jessica said.

 

" what are you doing here?" I said then wipe my tears.

 

" since I'm your personal assistant I was prepare your clothes but then you enter this room and locked it"

 

"Tss, go away"

 

"Someone wants to meet you" she said.

 

 the bathroom door opened, Bom came out and run towards me, hugs me tightly. That  is the time when I feel weak and cry. She gently rub my back.

 

"I miss you" I said to her with cracked voice.

 

"Dara-ya, please stay strong"  she said, rubbing my back.

 

" how's mom?" I broke the hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter