Chapter 6: The Present

Stangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Am I a bad author?

Dont worry I will reveal Dara's life here before chaerin will know XD I think its a fair square.

This chapter is for my lovely readers

From your Lovely Author

----------------------------------------

 

5 years Later

Chaerin PoV

 

"Mommy chae, let's go to mall please" faith said. She keeps on nagging me on bringing her to mall.

 

"Go with aunt minzy, faith, mommy has a lot of things to do" I gently replied while reading all the reports on my desk, we're in my office.

 

"Important things?" She asked again

 

"Yes, baby"

 

 

"Important than me?" I look at her. She's wearing a puppy eyes again, the eyes that she gets from Dee when she's begging on something.

 

"Baby, its for work."

 

"Alright" she coldly said and walk away

 

"Faith where are you going?"

 

"To aunt Minzy, she has a lot of time for me" she said then continue to walk.

 

"Alright, we're going to mall now." I sigh in defeat. She runs towards me and sit to my lap.

 

" really mom?"  I see sparkling in her eyes and a radiant smile

 

"Yes" I replied. she always reminds me of Dee.

 

Faith is a cheerful yet cold kid.

Cheerful to the people she know but cold when you do something bad to her.

when you asked about Dee? I dont know,since the day after she give birth to faith. She disappeared, no one knows where she is.

I try to look for her but no one knows her identity as if she didn't exist in this world because I only know her face and "Dee" as her name.

I also find the necklace with moon pendant on Faith's since the day that shes gone,  I hope it's from her. 

I asked about that nurse  but she's not register in that hospital in short, Dee is nowhere to found. I always ended up clueless.

 

"Mommy let's buy ice cream" faith said as we reached the mall.

 

"Sweet heart, did we just went here for ice cream?"

 

"No mom. I'm just testing you if Im more important than your work" she said. I kneeled down to face her and gentle grab her arms.

 

"Baby, of course your more important than anything" I said. she smile ,that eye smile, She really get that from Dee.

 

"I know mom, that's why you are here" she said than held my hand with her little hand.

 

"Let's go mommy. Let's not waste our time for drama" she said while pulling me.

I'm happy that she grow up tough and smart girl. I only need that One wish to complete my life, Just that one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter