Chapter 16 : Happiness

Stangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up beside to the most gorgeous girl I ever known, Sandara Park. Last night was amazing we make love. I feel like she is mine and only for me. i caresses her smooth cheeks.

 

"Good morning, my love " I whispered then kiss her forehead then look at her beautiful face.

 

"Same to you, chae" she greeted back.

 

"let’s prepare for work" I held her wrist when she stands.

 

"Let’s take a leave for today" I commanded

 

"Chaerin-ah, I can’t, Jessica will keep nagging me" she replied. I get annoyed when I heard that name.

 

"I'm the owner so i can do what i want" I stubbornly said. She smile.

 

"Chaerinnie, please, and besides faith needs you" she said. She walks without her clothes. I can see a purple spot on her arms and on the other parts of her body.

 

"" i mumbled that makes her confusedly look at me.

 

"Why baby chae?" She softy asked. I stand up and held her arms and study her body and i can clearly say that I turned into monster. She thumb my chin and look at me with a sincerely smile.

 

"I’m ok, chaerin-ah, and this marks? It will heal" she said and claimed my lips.

 

"Im sorry" i said that makes her chuckle.

 

"Do you regret having with me?" She seductively asked

 

"Hul~, its not what i mean" i defend she kiss me again.

 

"Good because if you do I will pick other girls and kiss them infront of you" she joked. I glared at her.

 

"Try, I will became a monster" i warned. She kiss me again. We fall on the bed that makes her chuckle.

 

"You became monster last night remember? Then I should kiss every girls for you to became like that" she said and pinch my nose. I feel the heat on my face.

 

"Not on you" i said which I wish i dont because i met her cold gaze. The gaze that she wears when she’s in the office.

 

"I’m just joking" i mumbled and nervously laugh and wiggled below her

 

"Great because i dont want to share, my beautiful monster" she coldly said. She stand up i held her wrist and kiss her.

 

"Dara-ya, Im just joking, im sorry" i pleaded. She give me her warmest smile and patted my head then kiss me passionately.

 

"I will go now or else we end up making love her, wait for me baby" she said then winked.

 

"Isn’t it a brilliant idea?" I innocently asked. I just want to have her for the whole day. I want to wake up seeing her beautiful face first. She laugh heartily.

 

"Aigoo, my beautiful monster is like a cat so cute" she said pinching my nose then enter to the bathroom. I prepare what she will wear for today so when she finish she just wear it. When I feel contented in what I prepare next stuff is preparing for her food. I answered my phone when i heard it rings

 

"Mommy. Where are you?" Faith asked.

 

"Baby, I just finish something important" I said. I saw Dara walking out from the bathroom. I pointed the brown dress that I prepared for her. She nodded.

 

"Mommy, I waited for you for the whole night but you didn’t went home"

 

"Baby, sorry, please forgive your beautiful mother" I beggingly said. I heard Dara chuckled. I look at her and raised my brow. She giggled.

 

"okay mom, but promise me that we will go to Disney land this weekend" she said. I imagine faith’s face whenever she’s asking for something.

 

"Alright baby, we will go there this weekend" I said.

 

"Alright mommy, I will wait for you at your office, bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter