Chapter 15: Black rose

Stangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're here at the mall that manage by thunder. good thing, he handed me his card for payment. Its good that they dont know me, they wouldnt treat me as if Im disabled person that cant move to get what I want. it . 

We just here for new clothes because this crazy stupid in front of me keeps on nagging me to buy clothes and eat, ofcourse we were so tired after that long run.This crazy girl didn’t run out of energy. She’s always cheerful and happy.

 

 "Jiyong fly to LA 15 mins ago. I asked bom to go with him to the airport " she said while munching her food. She eat too fast.

"Why don’t you eat?" She asked.

 

"I don’t eat with my pets and dont talk when your mouth is full" I said . She give me a bigger smile.

 

"Then I eat all of this" she excitedly said.

 

"Stop being glutton" I rolled my eyes in her lustfully desired to the food infront of her .

 

"But I’m hungry" she whinnied

 

"Tsss,".

 

"By the way, since bom is there for you I asked thunder to be his assistant." she said in low uncertain tone.

 

"okay"

 

"You really hurting me, I thought you will beg for me not to leave"

 

"Creepy, You really think that I will do that?" I smirked. This crazy girl shyly nodded which makes me chuckle.

 

"Jessica you will not leave the country and if you will do that I really dont care, theres more important things that matters than you". I explain monotously. She study my face then smile.

 

"I know you care you just hiding it" she proudly said.

 

"Shut up or else I will make you eat this plate" 

 

"why so violent?" she said rolling her eyes but smiling. she smile again. really what kind of spirit that gotten into her?

 

"You always love to smile even if you look with that. you dont have any problem with your life?" I mocked she smile again but this time it's for me to get annoyed.

 

"well, I have problems too but I preffered to stoping thinking and go to the flow" she explained as she plays the spoon on her plate. her eyes says that she's sad but she's wearing a smile.

 

"fake" i mumbled and drink the champaign eyeing her. she sigh and stared at her plate.

 

"I know what you feel dara I just choose to set aside my feelings than to be cold as you" she said. her eyes on mine now and it tells that shes not ok. this is the first time that I saw her sad. I fakely laugh.

 

"Why? are some sort of rich and kicked out by your ing parents that dont love you?"

 

"No, I'm not rich they sold me to your brother" she sit straight and bitterly smile

 

"Because you were hard headed" i  said and now shes chuckling.

 

"Maybe I am"

 

"Stop that drama. I dont want to see a crying lady infront of me"

 

"See, you really care" she amazingly said that makes me rolled my eyes.

 

"assuming" i mumbled and she just chuckled.

 

She quietly eating while Someone catch my attention. The blonde haired Chaerin is entering the restaurant with a little girl beside her. I think that’s faith. She’s beautiful. Now, I realize what I’ve lost. Pain and guilt are in my heart.

’Damn you heart, please stopped beating fast’   I composed myself because I hardly breath.

 

"Let’s get out of here" I said in low tone then stand up.

I want to see them but I need to avoid them and I Hate that I needed too.

 

"Dara" Jessica call me so loud that makes all of them look at me.

 

My gaze met chaerin’s. I sigh. Thanks for having a secretary like Jessica. I turn around to Jessica and raise my brow.

 

"I’m not finish yet" she whinnied like a kid.

 

"go with me or I’ll leave you" I coldly said

 

"but you dont have money" she asked or said. I dont know and i dont care. I turn back and started to walk, of course, avoiding chaerin's gaze.

 

 "Fine" she said stand up then cling to my arms but then stop when she saw chaerin.

 

"Hi, chaerin" she cheerfully said.

 

Seriously, did she wants to embarrassed me?. Chaerin smile at her then look back to me. I can see her angry eyes again.

 

"Mommy, did you know them?" The little girl asked. Chaerin look down to her then back to me.

 

"Yes, baby" she replied.

 

"Mommy, she’s the girl I’m talking about. She makes uncle Jiyong angry. Uncle scared me." Faith said.

 

 "She’s uncle Jiyong’s future wife, baby" chaerin said without breaking our stare.

 

"Hi, uncle Jiyong’s future wife" faith said. I look at her then smile. I want to hug her but I prevent myself knowing that this is all my fault. Mistake of being attach to chaerin and carry her daughter. Now, I’m afraid, hurt and try to guard myself but how long?

 

"Princess, if we don’t leave let me finish my dinner first" Jessica butted in.

 

"Stop being greedy" I said and look at her then walk.

 

"Bye, uncle Jiyong’s future wife" faith said while waving her hand. I faintly smile.

 

"Wow, your daughter is beautiful" Jessica said while tugging my shirt.

 

", Jessica could you please keep quiet just for a minute?" I said then harshly shove her hands.

 

---------------------------------------

 

 I didn’t went outside of my office, I always went here early and go home late. I don’t want to see chaerin or faith, they are happy so I don’t want to enter to their life and of course It will get complicated. Faith is a smart girl and Chaerin is a good mother. While me, here, not good enough for them. I’m not a good partner, not a good mother and not a good daughter.

 

Bom enters the room. "Dara, eat now, you didn’t have breakfast and lunch. How can you focus on work?. " she said

 

"I’m fine" i replied then stand up for the rest room. Bom followed me.

 

"Your not okay dara?" She said as we reach the comfort room.

 

"Don’t worry, I will be" I answered staring my exhausted reflection to the mirror but then she pulled and hug me.

 

"I’m here for you dara-ya" she said that makes me smile.

 

" I know bom, you prove it even if my father is so cruel to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter