Chapter 2: Heart wants what it wants

Stangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-6 months-

 

 While living together, we begin to argue over our different lifestyle.

She is a clean freak while me? I'm a good girl and don't asked anything about it. 

 

"Clean that when you finish, Dee"

 

"jezz, clean freak"

 

"I can hear you"

 

see, She's a clean freak and I'm a good girl.

 

We also attend childbirth class, you know, preparing for labor. 

 

-flashback- 

 

"Say, to your partner that she's beautiful, that she's Strong. Thank her for giving you a wonderful child" the instructor said. Chaerin held my hands.

 

" your beautiful" chaerin said. Her eyes on mine. I feel the sincerity.

Something tickles my stomach that makes me feel weak. 

"Your strong" she said. 

"Thanks for carrying my baby" she added.

I feel happy at the same time sad when she said those words. 

 

"Wait, are you crying?" She asked worriedly. 

"No, I'm not" i immediately said. She smile,

"thank you so much Dee" she said while squeezing my hands. I just smile.

Looking at her eyes i don't need to explained things. I felt loved. 'if only I dont carry your baby'

 

~~~~~ 


"Dee, don't eat that its not good for the baby'" she said well, its Sunday and she don't have work. If your asking me what she's doing. I don't know. I didn't bother to investigate about her and I'm trying hard not too. When she's not working, she's here guarding every move I made. 

 

"Ow, please. Just once" 

 

"No" she snatch the chips from my hands. She handed me a shake. 

 

"Drink this its good for you" I obeyed but then I Puke when I taste it. 

 

"It taste so " I said she rolled her eyes. 

 

"Come on, you need to drink that" she said but before she continue on nagging me, I stand up and go to my room. See, how irritating she is.  My belly is getting bigger. I feel the baby moving and sometimes it hurts. tomorrow we will go to the hospital for us to know the gender of the baby. I feel happy and afraid. Happy because I will see this baby but afraid because I will leave them soon. I need too before I get caught but I don't think I can specially now that Chaerin and me are getting closer but the more I'm getting attach to her the more I'm afraid. Afraid to loose her, afraid to leave her.

 

"Hey" I turn around to face her. She smile widely at me 

 

"sleep now, we need to go to the hospital tomorrow morning for ultra sound". She commanded. 

 

"I'm not yet sleepy". I stubbornly said. She sigh and massage her forehead. 

 

"Please Dee, its not good for you to stay late at night, so please sleep now."she uses her sweet tone again. the voice that hypnotizing me. I lay in my bed. She walk towards to the lamp beside and turn in off. 

 

"Please stay with me" the words suddenly come out from my mouth.She look shocked and think for awhile. 

 

"Alright" she mumbled and lay beside me. We're facing each other. Her eyes on mine. My stomach, something tickles inside it. is it because of the baby? I gently rub it.

 

 "Why?" She worriedly asked while her hand touches mine. I immediately pull back my hands because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter