Chapter 14: Hardly Breathe

Stangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby, there is a comfort room to the left " bom said after she enters the room.

 

"I shouldn’t asked my dog to leave" I said referring to Jiyong. "We don’t have dog tour guide anymore" I said fakely hurt.

 

They laugh again. I headed to the comfort room. I watch my self in the mirror but then one of the cubicle opens revealing chaerin. We share a staring moment for seconds.

I remember the kiss we shared back at the rest house. I cant control myself in that time but 'His' face suddenly flash to my mind. His eyes full of hurt and pain that I dont want to be in chaerin's eyes.

 

After all those years, I still love you chaerin but No, I cant love you.

 

"You really are a dream chaser Dee" she said while washing her hand. I look at her reflection.

"or should I say Dara? Or sandara?" she added as she face me.

 

"Remember, i told you that i want to be a billionaire then it will came true and Dee is better" I said.

 

I want to hug her, kiss her and say 'I Love you' but I'm afraid if my father will know this he will also do what he have done to Him and to Bom's Family So I do my best to protect her and faith. even if it hurts I dont want you to enter this cruel life.

 

"No, its not. I have my only one 'Dee' and she died after she give birth to faith" she said full of hatred and angry.I move closer 'No you cant hug her' I scolded

 

"You don’t understand chae," I said then look down. I try to speak up but my voice and mouth doesn't have energy to do that.

 

"So, you are pregnant to him?" She asked that makes me shock. Is it what she’s thinking of me? A baby carrier. , it hurts a lot specially it comes from chaerin.

 

"so tell me, the marriage is because of that baby or the flirty strategy you made?." She asked again.

 

"Damn, chaerin that s what you think of me?" I asked back. It pains me that she thinks that way

 

"What? You want me to think that you are a good person? After leaving?" She growled

 

"We have deal, chaerin, its just a deal" I calmly said. I dont want to talk to her but I also dont want to see her like this.

 

"So, faith is just a deal" she said.

 

"No, chae but i need to leave because you pay me" I said.

 

"And now you are the vice president of my company, the fiancee of my vice president. Is 1 million not enough? or the payment for that island?" She said

 

 "I’ll pay you just to come back and be a mother to faith" she added with no emotion.

 

"Chae," I try to explained but then the door suddenly open.

 

"Dara, your father wants you now" bom said

 

'tss, him again'

 

"What does he wants?" I said but still staring at chaerin.

 

"I don’t know, he just said that he wants you now" she fearfully said. I sigh.

 

"Let’s talk about it on the other day" I said to chaerin then walk away. her face full of confusion, sadness and anger but I cant do anything. Im stocked!.

 

We headed downstairs.

"Where are we going?". I asked them.

 

"To your father" Jessica said. I just follow in every where they go. The car stop at the big building that looks like pentagon. Seriously, he waste his money for this big building?. other people suffer alot but then he spent his money for this?

 

"Dara, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter