Chapter 25

Stangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  embracing someone with love doesnt always guarantee happiness     Enjoy this Chapter ^^   bouncing to the Dr. pepper   -Lovely Author ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

"Where are we going oppa?" I asked but He focused himself on the road and didnt answered me.

 

"We’re here" he announced after half hour and opened the door for me.

 

"Psychiatrist? Im not crazy oppa" i said stepping backward as I read the note on the entrance sliding  glass door.

 

"Its not for crazy people" he said and pulled me inside. The middle aged girl approach us with her sweet smile

 

"Seung-hyun" She said and offered a handshake to Tabi.

 

"Mrs.Kim, this is Sandara" I only smile to her while Oppa introduce me.

 

"Sandara, what a good name" she sweetly said. I only give her a smile.

 

"Can I talk to you for a while Mrs. Kim?" Tabi asked that made us look at him. Mrs. kim study his face for a few seconds then smile.

 

"Hana-ssi" She called the younger girl who is on the reception doing some paper works.

"Take sandara-ssi to the room, I will follow after a moment" The younger girl only smile and nod then lead our way. I took a glance on oppa, giving me his sweet smile with two thumbs up made me assured that I'm doing a right thing.

 

We enter to one of the room, the walls are simply cream.The room as an undertone of bleach and floor is simply grey that cut into tiny squares.

"Lay down, sandara-ssi, Please wait for Mrs. kim" Hana said then exited the room.

I comfortably lay myself on the bed and wiggled on it. I really dont know what I'm doing but a part of my mind telling me that this one will help to my problem that i don't know.

 

Mrs. Kim enter the room, as usual, wearing her sweet gentle smile.

 

"Sandara-ssi, you want him to know your result?" She gently asked pointing to tabi who is busy talking over his phone outside. I nodded

 

"Sandara-ssi, what do you want me to call you?" She asked and play a soft good song. I really love the song it makes me calm.

 

"Dara"

 

"So dara, who is lee chaerin to you?" She asked.

 

"the woman i love" I honestly answered. I'm pretty sure oppa told her about lee chaerin.

 

"Dara, i want you to think of happy memories from your childhood until you meet chaerin" I smile reminiscing the face of crying turnt up chaerin. She was crying at that time but still beautiful

 

"Tell me about your childhood memories" Mrs. Kim's voice was gentle than before and soft heart warming music added to my senses that made me quickly followed.

 

"I was playing with my brother and my mom happily chase us" i smile remembering that part of my life.

 

"Close your eyes dara, think of happy memories. Set it aside from the painful one" she gentle said.

 

I closed my eyes and slowly the soft song I hears became my mothers laughter. The image was blurred, i realized that I don’t have any pictures of her. I also hear the laugh of my brother and my father walking towards us. I can see their handsome faces. Mom sweetly smile to them. I see little thunder sat on her lap and kiss her. I also see the young girl running towards me, bom my best friend, she sweetly smile at me and give me a flower.

"So beautiful dara-ah" she said. She's wearing a white with flower designed dress. I smile to her and held her hand. My father walks and carry me. He hugs and kiss my forehead. 

 

"I love you princess" he said but then it change into a scene of my mom. She’s happily driving the car with me swaying her head back and fort with grace while singing our favorite song.

 

"I love you mom" i said then smile. She look at me with a smile and i see her hands full of blood.

 

"Mom" i yelled.

 

"Sandy baby, I want you to be strong for thunder and for your future family" she said panting this time i let myself cried.

 

"Mom, dont leave me, please" i said. She hugs me and kiss my cheeks.

 

"Baby girl, promise me that you will be strong" she said that makes me nod.

 

"Mommy, please take me with you" i said but she smile and close her eyes. I see my mom hugging me with her blood

 

"Mom..mom..mom" i feel a broader shoulder hugging me

 

"Baby girl, I’m here" tabi said. I cry again on his arms.

 

"She leave me"

 

"Baby girl, she didn’t. She always on your heart" he rubbed my back

 

"Oppa" i can hear that song again. That song makes me calm I let my eyes close again and remember chaerin, her eyes, smile on her lips 

 

------------------------

 

I open my eyes revealing a white ceiling. I look around. I sigh remembering that I'm on a hospital bed and shook my head in my craziness.

 

"Hi baby girl" tabi smile at me.

 

"How are you, dara?" The doctor gently asked and smile sweetly at me.

 

"Better" i replied.

 

"So dara-ssi , i wish you will come back after this" she said.

 

"I wish I don’t" i mumble but they chuckled so I think they heard it.

 

"because you think that this is for crazy people right?" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter