Chapter 27. IMISSYOU

Stangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  CHOOSING?    It is always choosing between GOOD and BETTER   But when you became giddy for yourself, you will end up LOSING them all.   ________________     Dara's POV:

Bom called me before to say that my father wants to see me.As I entered the mansion, i feel different, its more quiet than before that makes my heart beat races fast. I feel weird by the ambience of the place.

 

"Young lady, Your father wants to see you at his office" the ajhussi said while bowing to me,fear are seen in his face, well, all of them usually give me the same face if old man wants to talk to me. I just nod to respond and walk up directly to his office. I knocked and slowly entered to the room and found bom, Jessica and thunder, standing on the right side of the table, avoiding my gaze. I look to my father who is looking outside the window with a glass of wine on his hand  wearing a calm dangerous face.

 

"What do you want?" I asked that made him looked at me. I looked at the three people standing beside and saw them worriedly looking at me before threw a look to each other.

 

"Who is faith?" He asked 

 

"Faith?" One person that came to my mind, my daughter. He picked a folder on his desk and threw it in front of me. I opened the folder revealing the birth certificate of faith with my name. 

 

"You have a daughter" he flatly said. my heart beat races twice faster than before. I tried to compose myself but my knees betrayed me and start to trembled.

 

"This is not your business" I said trying to hide that I’m scared and nervous.

 

"Stop playing around" he angrily said and walk outside. My knees are weaken that I only kneel down. How did he know. Crap, I need to tell this to chaerin.

 

"How did he know?" I weakly said and walk outside.  I don’t know what to do, Is this how it feels? why it hurts alot?. I was about to walk but I feel a two pair of hands grabbed my both arms.

 

"Let me go." my eyes were focused on the stair. I need to talk to chaerin I try to get free from those hands but they were too strong.

 

"Please, let me go" my throat goes dry, I feel the pain on it but i dont care. I saw my father entering the masters bedroom.

 

"Let me go, I’m not a kid anymore" I yelled. He just give me a blank stare then enter the room.

 

"!" I cursed as they pulled me and lock me to my room.

 

"Let me go please" I pleaded but no one hears. Its starting again, My thoughts are  disarray, I dialled a her number.

 

"Chaerin" I feel the pain on my heart, on my head, all over my body.

 

"Why dara-ya?" 'Is it right to call her? Why I feel more pain when I heard her voice?'

 

"I love you" I heard her chuckled that dropped a little peace in my heart

 

"I love you too" My head start aching.

 

"Don’t let them get faith" I can keep my  my eyes became blurred I feel dizzy and hurts overcome me then everything went black.

 

-----------------------------

 

The light is too bright for my eyes, I find it abrasive, enough perhaps to bring on one of my migraines. I immediately touch my head as I make myself sit and leaned on the head board. My head is aching, it feels like there's a hard thing bumping inside. I groaned.

 

"Don’t move" I heard Jessica and look at her  then scene last night flashes on my mind.

 

"I need to warn chaerin" I quickly get up and walk towards the door.

 

"Sandara" My nerves wake up when I heard her called me 'sandara'. She only calls me that if she really worry on something but I ignored her, Now, the most important for me is to personally talk chaerin. I see two men guarding outside.

 

"Sorry Ms., but master said that You can’t go outside" he said with full of respect. I ignored him but they quickly held my arms. I tried to make myself free but they are too strong.

 

"Please" I pleaded but they tightly hold it. I heard a kid crying. 'old man took an action that fast?'

 

"Let me go" I run towards to the direction of the sound when I found a chance to escaped, headed my way down.

 

"I want my mommy" my heart torn into pieces when I see faith with a tears flowing from her eyes, trying to escape from ajhumma's hand.

 

"Let her go" I commanded and run to hug her. they obeyed and look at me with pitty on their eyes. I dont need their sympathy and I hate seeing those kind of look.

 

"Unnie, please bring me to mommy" faith said. I hear her sob that adds the pain on me. I want to cry but I need to be strong for her, for chaerin. I saw my father.

 

"If you do anything I wouldnt doubt to do the same thing on her" he warned as he go upstairs.

 

"Baby, let me show you my room" I gently smile wiping her tears with my thumb and I carry her. Great that she didnt insist. 'I will protect you, Faith'

 

=====

 

She fall asleep while crying. She keeps on asking me if she can go home and I have nothing to answer but a small smile. I hate seeing her like this, crying and nagging me but I don't have a choice but to obeyed that crazy old man.

 

"Baby, I’m sorry" I said then kiss her forehead. 

 

"Mommy?" She asked half awaked she wrapped her little arms on my stomach.

 

"Unnie, I miss my mom" she said.

 

"I know baby but mommy is busy. I can be your mama for a while, faith-ah" I said rubbing her soft skin.

 

"Alright mama" she replied then fall asleep again. I smile watching her little cute face.

 

"Baby, I don’t ask you to be strong but please trust me" I whispered then hug her

 

___________

 

"Where is bom?" I asked Jessica as I look at her reflection on the mirror. Since the day tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter