That girl

Stangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 When you had reasons to keep you alive everything you do are for that reasons,  as for me chaerin and faith are my motivation to live.  I can do all for them,  to protect them. Whenever I felt exhausted, I'll look at the frame on my table,  it is a picture of us on the ferris wheel,  our first family picture. I draw a smile when I remember them. Who would know that I will have them,  I will have a family. All I needed to do is to talk to my father but he's not here.  Jessica said that he's in Germany together with thunder for business meeting. 

"Are you busy?" I looked up to the red hair girl standing a few meters away from my table. she didn't change,  She has the Hollywood fame make up that makes her standout. 

"Yeah" I answered and look back to the papers, praying that I will finished this before dawn so I could go home.

"I heard you went at nabi" bom said, all of them knows so why would i hide it.  this is better and i am proud of my relationship with chaerin.  and hiding it from bom was my biggest mistake,  i should have told her since the very first day. 

"You found chaerin?" she carefully asked as if a child that didn't want to make a wrong question. 

'"yes"I  heard a sudden movement of the chair infront on me.

"So what's the plan? you know I'll be here to help you" She asked that made me smile,  still that bom i used to know. 

"I will talk to him, I don't care whether he'll approve or not, I just want to be a good mother to faith and the best for chaerin" I explained. 

"Is that you dara? You've grown up" amused written on her face. I lay my back on the chair and look straight to her. 

"everything change bom, you? How are you?" she looked down and bit her lower lip. Its been a long time since I saw her like that.She had that when i discovered she had a crush to famous bad boy during our high school years. 

"you're in love, okay, to whom?" i found denying on her eyes.

"NO, its just.. its just" she bite her nails,  I've waited for her answer but a few seconds she didn't say anything 

"Its just liking someone?"

"Dara!" she stood up and immediately went out.

"I'm waiting for you to spill it!" I said."take time!"

I heard her groaned, great! I perfectly pissed her off. Looking down to the papers in front me makes me focused again.  I am determined to finished this but after a minute bom and top entered the room while yelling. 

"it's your fault you should have told them that they needed it" bom yelled,  I am used to it but this one is serious.  her face were red,it was a sign that she's angry but tabi oppa is in his emotionless face.  My brow draw a curve line. 

"what's happening?! " I asked them that made them stopped.  Tabi smiled at me. 

"hey,  baby girl ,long time no see,  I miss you" He said that made bom rolled her eyes and made face. I slightly shook my head, Bom wasn't good at hiding her feelings.  obviously,  she have a love -hate feelings with tabi. 

"Hi oppa,  why are you here?"

"nothing,  I just want to see you,  I heard that you already found chaerin" He sat on the chair infront of my table and bom do the same. 

"why are you here?!  I want to talk to baby girl so leave us alone" He said eyeing bom. She scoffed and then glared at him. 

"I'm here to protect dara,  I don't trust you" she fired. I sigh,  seeing them made my day miserable. 

"stop it,  you two,  I have many thing to do so please I don't want to witness any couple arguments of yours. " I said and look back to what I left. I heard them whined. 

"we're not couple! "Top said while "Yuck! " bom squeaked. 

"wow,  as if I'm not disgusted" Tabi said and rolled his eyes. 

"The hell with you" bom countered. 

"the hell with you too" he fired. 

"I said enough" I butted in,  "tabi oppa,  we'll talk if I have time,  I'm sorry but not now,  bommie yah!,  all you have to do is show some love to oppa,  he will accept you I promise "

"Dara! " they both yelled but then glared at each other.  

"Get out now,  please" I begged before they'll ended up throwing things inside my office. Top wave his hand and retreat.  He look at bom and made face,  bom do the same thing. I sigh when they're gone.  My bestfriend found her match,  I'm happy for her. 

after a couple of hours, my sight became blurry so I diverted my eyes to the wall but then it landed on the wall clock waving its hand to 12 o 'clock. Immediately I phone called yoona. She said she's still here at the office. After a minute she entered.

"Ms?"

"Go home, You did a great job"

"Thanks. You too, ms. you need to take a rest" i nodded after that she left me. I need to finish. I don't want to fail every single person here at the company.

i heard a small voice telling me to wake up. My neck ached and my arms get numb.


"Dara here's your coffee" i tried to open my eyes but suddenly felt pain on it. the room were filled with the reflection of the sunlight. When my eyes get used to the light, I found Jessica whose standing in front of the table crossing her arm. she lift her right brow, ready to scold me.

"Are killing yourself?" She asked in calm deceitful tone. There, i cursed 10 times. I didn't phone called chaerin last night. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed chaerin's number.

"What's happening?"

"I forgot to make a call to chaerin." A few more rings brought my heart beat into race.

"Will you please calm down" jessica said. Shes s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter