Slap me... Again.

Fansite Master

I originally planned this as one shot... I actually marked it as one shot but did not click the completed under it...

It should've ended with the last chapter but when I saw you guys wanting for more... I decided to make it continuous. but this will be short as possible (or maybe?) since I still have other on going fics and I don't want you to wait XD 

Here it goes. Enjoy and please comment...pwease? :3 

 

"OH.MY.GOD"

I don't know how many times did I say that phrase this day but I just can't help it especially with the twist of events today were so mind blowing and unbelievable. I told you to slap me right? Well, I am slapping myself right now.

The famous Krystal Jung of f(x)...asked me to call her...gave me a note and a can of milk tea and placed a kiss emoticon on her letter...

OH.MY.GOD

In order to contain myself, I breathed deeply while closing my eyes. Calm down Amber, you're still going to take pictures of her later. I said to myself and finally opened my eyes. I can see the next batch of VIP ticket holders enter the backstage as the group after me walked out.

They were all smiles as they walked in our area, some were giggling to themselves while looking at their photos together.

I forgot to take a picture with them... I smacked my head upon the sudden hit of realization. I became an effective fansite for years, never missing a single event without a picture. But this event is different...oh well, atleast I got Krystal's number.

I tucked the note in the deepest part of my jeans' pocket to avoid misplacing it. Krystal trusted me so much to give her number so better if I don't this up.

I waited patiently on my seat while making another check on my cameras and lenses. Wow another concert for f(x), the group is really popular not only in South Korea but internationally. Who would've thought that a 21 year old girl will gain all this success at her age. Well it's Krystal Jung so no wonder.

Having a VIP ticket has its perks though it cost me around 500 dollars for this. But who cares? I get to meet f(x) upclose and personal, got hugged by Luna and Yiyun, shook hands with Sulli and Victoria and got a lone time with Krystal. Now I'm waiting for their rehearsal on stage, their final rehearsal before the concert and I plan to take pictures to it too.

"Wow, you got some good lenses there." It was SeJun, another fansite who I became friends with through time. She also visits my shop and shares her photos of Krystal too which made us both became partners and make best selling photobooks around the internet.

"Yeah, I am planning to capture every moment including the meet and greet but I failed on that part."

"Why? Got distracted"

"Really distracted. Having them infront of you with just centimetres apart from each other is really distracting"

"I enjoyed the part with Yiyun though. She surely lived to her dork label."

"Yeah right. She was playing around when I entered and she's so charming"

"She somehow calmed when it's my turn but we still played rock, paper and scissors"

We were laughing together when I think one of the stage directors announced that the rehearsals will start in fifteen minutes.

No one would ever know how my heart wanted to escape from it's position that time. It was beating furiously fast that I need to clutch my chest just to make me in control of my actions.

A few more minutes and the other fansites already brought their cameras in position, preaparing to click the button to capture some moments with their idol. I can see fansites of every member starting to take pictures as they one by one went on stage, smiling and greeting to everyone with such joy in their faces.

"Hello everyone, we are f(x)" they made their usual greeting and bowed.

I noticed Krystal's eyes started to wander around the 50 fansites in front of them. I wondered if she was looking for me?

I took a shot of her side profile, her pout and was about to take another photo when she looked straight back at me. I gripped my camera harder, for I think the world just stopped there for a minute. I know she knows it was me taking photos of her that time for she smiled and I thought forget how to press that button.

I closed my eyes behind the camera and breathed. I never imagined being a fansite will grow harder once you get to meet them but I know it's just because there's something in Krystal's eyes a while ago that made me change my perspective in things.

"You okay? You're tensed" Sejun asked while she put her camera down to check on me still frozen still.

"Y - yeah" I followed her suit and looked back at her. Cheeks red in embarassment at myself.

"You seemed strange."

"I'm not strange"

"Okay then" I was too focused on what I was thinking that I realized their introduction song is over.

""

"See you're strange"

I shrugged her off and resumed in taking pictures, this time making sure that I wouldn't let Krystal allure me once again.

They took a 5 minute break then announcing that the individual performances will go next, Krystal would be going first followed by Sulli, Victoria, Luna and Amber. I wondered what Krystal would be doing since I heard that their theme is seduction. Maybe she'll sing? Some bedroom song? I don't know.

I was checking the free memory of my card when I noticed that the other fansites were gasping from my left side. I did not mind them since I need to make sure I could take videos and photos the entire day until I felt a presence stop infront of me. Thinking it was SeJun, I didn't raised my head up until...

"Too busy?" My body tensed a hundred times more when I heard that voice. It's definitely not SeJun...

" N...no...I...um...you...see...I"  

She giggled at me and I swear I think the angels from heaven came down to fetch me. Krystal Jung is right infront of me.

The other people surrounded us, taking pictures of Krystal as usual and I expect they'll blur my face so it's no worries.

"Is taking pictures too addicting that you couldn't speak now?" She asked. And I felt my hand lost its grip from the camera as it fell down. My neck receiving the pressure from its strap.

"N...no. You - know...this" Krystal shook her head in amusement.

"I want you to stay at that part of the stage. Specially later... okay?"

I was too dazed and confused that I only managed to smile and nod at her. She snoothly walked back and smiled at her fans, giving them another chance to take pictures.

"Damn. Man you're lucky." Sejun said as she looked like so proud at what just happened earlier.

The thoughts were just sinking into my mind when a loud commotion was heard on the other side of the grounds. The people surrounded someone and I sae Yiyun's hair supporting a fan.

"What happened?" I asked as we came nearer to them.

"Yiyun asked this fan to stay near the stage and she collapsed." Another fan said as she fanned the now unconscious girl.

The other three members also went out and talked to some lucky fans who jumped and almost did cartwheels in joy. So basically, it was just me who reacted like a fool.

Six hours passed and the skies started to get dark, people slowly crowded the area until the concert grounds were jam packed. I just replaced my camera's battery and double checked the free memory. I am too excited for this.

The clock struck 7 and the lights around went dim with only the lightsticks bringing light to the excited fans who waited patiently for this moment to come.

The drum roll started and the opening video played on the screen, earning loud cheers from the fans including me, of course. I snapped pictures, focusing on how Krystal elegantly dressed even with just a shirt and skinny jeans for their first song.

She looks really hot and the way she sing and dance was too hypnotizing for me today than the past days I was with her. The way her hips waved to the music paired with the eye contact she gives to fans added to her iness. I continued snapping pictures until she lonoked back at me during her body wave... behind the camera I almost forgot how to breath with what she just did. I never expected that.

After the song ended, followed by few more songs and some talk, I somehow relaxed my tensed muscles. Until it all came back when Krystal appeared on stage in a fit black leggings and white crop top which showed her abs. The sleeves of her top was loose in a way that her shoulders and black undergarment was visible enough. I think my breath got hitched in the middle of my throat.

Krystal didn't rehearse her individual song hours ago that's why the anticipation bugged me so much I can't breath... she really looked like she'll seduce us all.

The song started and damn all them haters when I realized that it was Beyonce's Crazy in Love, the one used in the movie.

She swayed her hips from left to right in a slow manner during the instrumental walking towards the center of the stage where I was positioned. This was where she asked me to stay and I'm still wondering why.

Her body moved withe every word spoke in the song, gracefully and ily. And do you think I'm not taking pictures? Hell I am. Even video too. With my large tripod beside me where my Video Camera was safely placed.

The sound suddenly stopped abruptly just before the chorus and she stood there eyes on the audience until she did a body wave with a drop just as when the music went back. She earned a loud wow's and short word compliments with what she did but what she did next was mind blowing.

I saw her moved her eyes to me, a smirk slowly drawn in her face as she walked towards my direction...why? She continued with her footsteps and stopped exactly in front of me. My face is still on the camera by then and I saw through the lens that her hands was extended...to me.

I removed the camera from my face and look at her. She was smiling, but still her hand was extended as she mouthed "come here" to me. By then my brain already malfunctioned and I absentmindedly took her hand as one staff took the camera from me for a moment as I stepped on the stage.

I am on the same stage with Krystal.

It dawned to me that this was a fan service usually made in concerts, but this time they did it individually and not the usual by group where a they'll get a fan and let him or her sit on the middle as they danced.

A chair suddenly appeared on the middle, and she led me to seat there. I nervously followed and fidgeted in my seat. What will she do? Oh my god.

The song went to the second verse and she suddenly faced me. Her fingers doing the come to me motion while her eyes were fixed to me.

Gulp.

What will happen next?

The moment she stopped which was just an inch away from me, her hands went to my knees as she bent forward, nearing her face to mine. I can hear the crowd cheering around us but I didn't mind them...drool you guys.

Her hands caressed my thighs until it almost reached my hips. I know she knows how my face was flushed at the moment and how my body was tensing but she continued travelling her hands to my sides back to my knees...

She smirked and pulled herself away from me while walking towards my back and surprisingly placed her hands on my shoulders making it travel to my biceps with slightly touching my earlobe.

"Relax" that was the only word she said but it made my stomach feel to be detached from my whole body. She continued to dance until the music stopped and led me back to the stairs.

SeJun welcomed me back with a tight hug while saying she was so proud of me and stuff even though she's envious. I can only smile at her and to the other fans who also told me the same. I can't process the thoughts easier for this was a whole new experience for me.

The concert went on and I just relaxed upon seeing YiYun's chosen fan squealing and crying when Yiyun danced for her. I actually thought she'll pass out the second time but she didn't. She just sat there moving like crazy because of the same reasons as me.

During their ending stage, the members waved while singing around accepting fan thrown gifts and thanking them. I also threw my towel with embroidered Krystal on it while YiYun at the back since I am one of their shippers.

It landed just infront of Krystal and she took it happily, giving me a wink before leaving. SeJun saw it and she whispered right beside my ear.

"Are you not telling me something?"

"What would I not tell you?"

"Man, Krystal danced you and even winked at you... what do you think I'll think?"

"She told me she noticed me ever since I became a fansite of her. Because I look like yiyun"

"Come to think of it... you do look like Yiyun alright" SeJun nodded her head in agreement while I just sighed and returned to snap pictures back.

This day. Is the best day of my life, with everything that happened, I'll never forget this. My 500 dollars is more than worth for this.

 

If I'm dreaming, please slap me again.