Alpaca's

Fansite Master

KRYSTAL'S POV

"So how's our lover girl?" I gave Victoria unnie a playful smirk wheb I saw them sitting at the private corner of the room. They already took off their shades and masks since no one would see us at this place. Oh how I love Amber having this kind of section here.

"Doing very very well unnie." I took a seat in between Luna and Sulli while taking a quick glance at Yiyun who as usual, still on her phone probably texting Ellin unnie.

I admire how bravely she posted their photo on instagram and even had their caption 'other half' with it. I never expected she'll do those you know, I thought our ship named 'yunstal' will continue to sail. I guessed it wrong.

"Is your Amber coming over?" Luna asked. Feeling excited over this new chapter of my life.

All of the members knew my one sided love for Yiyun ever since trainee days. They supported me all throughout my struggles for that pimp in front of me, patiently keeping all the electronics and breakables on our dorm whenever I lost my temper every time I see girls throw themselves at YiYun who enjoys it undeniably. Sometimes they'll question me why I still continue to love her but I always don't find any answers for their questions. I don't understand myself either.

"Yes." I smiled my best smile to her. Yeap I'm moving on, giving a shot to what has been bugging inside my heart for a few years now.

I always know every fansite I have ever since I debuted. I may look this cold but I appreciate my fans so much that I made an anonymous account on twitter to follow each of every of them. I am familiar at each one of one until I became busy 6 months after we debuted and when I came back on twitter there was this name that was quite famous who goes by the name 'SJ's Alpaca'. At first I laughed at her name but when I saw her avatar I almost choked on my food. She definitely looks like Yiyun at all angles, the only difference is just their eyes. Amber's eyes is calm, gentle and serene while Yiyun has sharp, piercing eyes that attracts fangirls whenever she performs.

 

“Hey Soojung ah, what are you looking at?” We were preparing for our comeback stage performance for Pinocchio that time. I’ve been smiling to the fans watching at us when I caught a new camera focusing on us.

“Huh? Uh no… I think there’s a new fansite over there” I used my eyes to point at that new fansite who just flashed a shot.

Luna unnie followed my eyes’ direction and I think she knew who I was talking about.

“You really know who your fansites are Jungie” She pinched my cheek and went back to the other unnies at the side of the stage. I followed her not long after but my eyes never left the new fansite, I’m sure it was me whom he was following since his lense were always directed to me and it got me more anxious to see his face.

“You seem distracted Dodoongie” Yiyun approached as she touched my back, I tensed up again which always happen when her hand touches every part of my body. I’m helpless.

“I’m not.” I gave her a smile and I think the angels went down from the heavens when she smiled back.

The stage director called us back on stage for our performance, I composed myself and followed members to our respective positions until the song started. After my part on the first verse and as I moved from one position to the other, my eyes involuntarily travelled back to the mysterious fansite who repeatedly clicked the shutter release seeming to have run out of battery or something.

I almost tripped while dancing when I saw his face as he placed his camera down, black faux hawk hair, deep dark eyes and y lips which he bit in frustration. I found myself gasping and forgetting to sing my line that lead us to repeat the entire song.

“Are you okay?” Victoria unnie already approached me worriedly. I seldom make this kind of mistake except when I’m sick.

“Sorry unnie, I just got distracted”

“but are you feeling well?”

“Yes unnie”

“That’s better”

We resumed our performance until the director told us that it was fine, we all said goodbye to our fans and went backstage. As usual, Yiyun went in last since she really enjoyed hanging out with fans some more.

“So… did you see your fansite?” Luna squeezed in between me and Sulli, so excited into hearing new news from me.

“He looks like Yiyunnie” I whispered to her and immediately her eyes shot wide open.

“Seriously?”

“Yes… if he had his hair like Yiyunnie, they could pass as twins”

“Wow. I should take a good look at him next time”

Exactly the next day, I saw Luna unnie waiting at the stage, talking at the fans while laughing. I know she did it for two purposes, one to interact more with fans and two to find the fansite.

Since I only got 3 hours of sleep, I went straight to our dressing room where I heard Yiyun talking to someone.

“Yeah, I just got here. You? Are you in KBS already?” She said in a most caring way that made my heart hurt. It must be Hyuna, her current and rumored girlfriend.

“Really? I’ll be meeting you later then, a cup of coffee together?” She asked once again. why can’t she just talk to that girl somewhere else? Why do I even need to hear all of these stuffs, It just makes my heart hurt.

“Okay then, bye Hyuna. I love you” I want to throw the pillow I spotted at the corner straight to Yiyun’s head to somehow get back to what she’s making me feel. But I don’t choose to, she’s too precious for me… stupid Krystal.

“Hey Krys, there you are” She turned back and smiled when she saw me standing there, aiming to give me a hug and oblivious to what I wanted to do to her but I avoided it. I don’t want any skinship anymore, I’ll just ruin my own life.

“ooh, cranky” I dismissed all her teasing and laid my back on the couch, I feel tired not just physically but emotionally.

“Krystal!” I jerked up when I heard Luna’s squeal as she banged the door open. She rushed to me when she saw me and pushed herself beside me for a seat.

“I saw the fansite… He’s so handsome!” She clapped her hands in delight, blush creeping into her face.

“He’s my fansite unnie” I pretended to feel sad and even pouted to more.

“I know, I know but damn Krys. He needs to be in SM Entertainment you know”

“Sorry, but I prefer him to be the way he is”

“Why?”

“Atleast I know I’m the only one who matters”

“I think you should check back your twitter, maybe he’s there”

“Oh! Good Idea!” I pulled out my phone from my pocket and finally opened my twitter after almost a year, good thing I still remembered my username and password. Well it’s just Yiyun’sprincess and Liuyiyun consecutively.

“Is he there? Is he there?”

“Wait up unnie, you’re too excited” I scrolled down more and saw the usual people as before, I tried to check meipai and other Social net working sites and when I found no lead, I went back to twitter. Good thing this SNS is starting to get popular and people were starting to sell out photobooks of idols and fan taken pics… I was about to give up when I saw someone I follow retweet a tweet.

‘Luna is so kind, she came and talk to us’

I squinted at my phone and took a good look at the Avator, it was someone holding a camera, facing the mirror wearing a simple shirt. I turned to it’s name and saw ‘SJ’s Alpaca’

Alpaca? Seriously? I laughed inside me as I walked to the other side of the room. Leaving Luna unnie to Yiyun who started throwing questions about the sudden change in behavior. Checking out for new tweets, I saw that fansite reply to Alpaca’s tweet.

‘Aww, you’re lucky senpai. I didn’t get the chance to go there, I’m sick’

 ‘Aww, poor you. I’ll just share pictures with you when I go home’

‘Sure senpai? I’ll wait for your Krystal and twin pics J’ Twin?

‘Haha, how many times do I need to tell you, Yiyun is not my twin’

‘But you really look like her Senpai unnie”

Okay that’s it. I clicked Alpaca’s icon and browsed her profile. Well she’s quite popular, having 500 followers and stuff… and she got quite a good number of my previews…wow.

I know if I tried to browse the photos I’ll just see my pictures but I gasped when she had a selca in between her photos and mine and wow, she had quite a number of favorites…

A fansite with fans… wow.

She was wearing a plain black shirt and gray shorts, her camera hanging on her neck and she was smiling. Her brushed up black hair looks so good at her…wow

I smiled to myself and browsed further, I can’t help my cheeks to get another darker shade of red when I saw her fangirling over me, with all her emoticons and praises. I wish Yiyun was like this to me too.

Following her immediately, I walked back to Luna unnie and showed her the picture. She squealed and grabbed my phone while jumping.

“Wow! He’s really handsome!”

“It’s a she unnie, not a he”

She stopped jumping and stared at me, brows furrowed and mouth agape. She stomped her feet and grabbed a pillow, hitting Yiyun’s innocent head who was just playing a game on her phone.

“Ow! What the – Luna?!” She scratched her head, eyes trying to glare at Luna.

“Why are girls like you who look so handsome?” Yiyun’s smile formed a smirk, she fixed her collar cockily and wrapped her arms around Luna’s

“Well… that’s the genes LunLun”

Starting that day I also became a follower of my own fansite, checking her updates, interacting with her tweets and sometimes I even secretly bought her photobooks. I love how she took my pictures, I can see the love in her photos and damn, she’s really handsome.

Years after I met my fansite, another unexpected event happened. We were having our practices for RumPumPum when Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie visited us with a pack of meal in their hands.

“Krystal! There you are. Jessi said she can’t bring you food right now so she asked us to get you some. Here.” They handed me a plastic bag with ‘Alpaca’s’ name in it…Alpaca?

I peeped in and saw five boxes inside, for every member and it smell really good.

“Where did you get this unnies?”

“Oh from a quite popular store nearby. From Alpaca’s they serve such great coffee and food” Tiffany nodded with Taeyeon as I thanked them goodbye.

“Hey Krys! What you got?” Sulli, just as I was expecting came to me. Eyeing at the plastic bag I was holding. Of course she knows it’s food.

“Lunch” I smiled sarcastically and she grabbed it from me getting her and mine’s share and passed it to others.

Alpaca’s… could it be?

I dismissed every thought I have and continued to eat for my belly’s benefit.

Alpaca’s…

 

“One café Americano for Ms. Sulli, Espresso for Ms. Yiyun, Mocha Frappucino for Ms. Victoria and Ms. Luna and Café latte for Ms. Krystal Jung?” I inhaled deeply when I heard Amber’s voice… finally she’s here and it’s exactly 13 minutes from the moment I told her.

“Thank you” all of my members chorused to thank her except me. Well I was busy studying her features up close more and personal.

“W – welcome” She glanced at me and I felt giddy just by that… okay here comes the stupid me.

“Do you have any other work to do?” Luna asked as she eyed at me with meaning.

“Uh – Yes but if you need anything – “

“Can you please accompany our baby Krystal here? We need to go someplace else… right guys?”

Yiyun snapped her head to Luna’s direction, obviously objecting about the former’s suggestion.

“Let’s go” Luna took her cup and dragged them all outside. Giving me a wink before disappearing from my sight.

“So… uh… hi” She said, nervously.