They called it Love

Fansite Master

It’s been 2 weeks, two long weeks since our CEO Kim Young Min prohibited me from seeing Amber personally after rumors started spreading about me and Yiyun dating that day I went to Japan to have my photo shoot and Amber being mistaken as Yiyun thus leading to this chaos in my Idol life.

“I want you to stay away from that Fansite indefinitely, Koreans are starting to doubt about your relationship mistakenly with Yiyun and if this continues and they didn’t accept it positively, I do not know what will happen to you and to the other members of f(x). Your comeback is near and I am pretty sure your other members and the fans doesn’t want to mess everything up. I repeat, stay away from that fansite”

I watched him shift in his chair looking like a in his suit. It really doesn’t suit him, he is not worth replacing our Soo Man because he is a hundred percent opposite of our father figure. The way he managed SM is a fail and if not my group members, I would’ve left the company already. Most of the idols under him wants to leave if not for our father figure.

My sister left because of him, just because he learned that my sister is dating Yuri and they were like rabbits inside their room. How did I knew all about that? Well, I caught them more than thrice and they were still denying that they were just friends.

He told my sister to leave the group and make it appear to everyone that she’s dating Tyler, their rich bestfriend who was constantly helping them to meet secretly and enduring the nonstop bully from my sister’s fans. Tyler is gay, believe me. My main reason why I approved to the idea of their show off.

And about Yuri and her so called ‘boyfriend’ they were just baseball buddies. Yuri is manlier than him, she even beats him in baseball and when she asked him to play as her boyfriend, well who is he to say no?

“Am I to pretend I am dating someone too?” As pissed as I am, I tried to ask Young Min in my most serene and peaceful face even though I want to rip his head off.

“You can still be close to Yiyun for I believe the number of your shippers is high but if Koreans didn’t find it acceptable, we’ll be releasing a dating news of you and Seung Hyun” My eyes twitched at the name.

Seung Hyun? So he wants me to play a game too? And now with Seung Hyun? I can’t accept that anyone else but not him.

“So… are you going to still see that fansite or no?”

I cannot do anything but to say yes, I wouldn’t want to fall to his trap and make me put off a show with Seung Hyun, I know that guy would take every advantage possible to make that game worth his time.

“I’ll stick with Yiyun for a while just don’t make me play fool with him”

“Very well then Ice Princess”

I exited that room with doubts and tremendous worries first about Amber and now with Seung Hyun but all I know is there’s always a way with Krystal Jung Soo Jung.

_

Ping

I scrambled from my bed, grabbing my phone immediately to check who just sent me a message though I know who exactly it was. Nobody else but my Amber

Good Morning Princess, breakfast?

I smiled stupidly and typed my short but full of giddiness message to her. Well, for these past days since that incident we hang on to messaging and phone calls to communicate with each other. Good thing there are apps called Skype, Kakao and Viber that helps us get through this misery. I miss her so much, her jokes, food, smile… every little thing connected to her.

Done… Bad that you’re not here

Got any schedules for the week?

None, why?

Want to sleep over and over at my house?

I think I stopped breathing at that, one week? That long? Ofcourse I wanted it, I could pack my things up right at this moment and drive all the way to her restaurant and pin her under me. Oops, not in that y way okay? In a ‘I miss you so much we never met for so long’ way

I should tell this to my sister, I need back up you know?

I already told Jessica, and your parents too… so come with me now?

Wha - ? wow. I didn’t she would be that decided to bring me over to her house for a week.

Okay, I’ll be coming over at night

Waiting for you princess

A smile never left my face when I walked down the stairs while meeting the eyes of my family who has a smirk on each of their faces.

“So… Our daughter has an over overnight stay? My mom was always the first one to tease me with regards to my feelings. They were so comfortable with it even they have concerns about my current situation with the company.

They promised to stay behind my back no matter what and that they would always support me with whatever decisions I make. They want my happiness after the years I spent training and being ordered by the company.

“Are you things packed already?” Jessica unnie came to me and brought me to her arms, hugging me tight for she know the hardship I was feeling at the moment.

Ever since she knew the one sided love I have for Yiyun, she always wished I’ll meet someone who’ll bring a genuine smile to myself and seeing me with Amber even with just pure messaging, I know she feels how happy I am to be with her.

Only Amber made me happy this way, a roller coaster ride of feelings I thought I will never feel before. the one everyone called Love