Even More

Fansite Master

“Miss Jessica Jung?” Jessica’s head turned slowly to the owner of the voice which was of course, the owner of the whole café & restaurant, Amber Liu.

Asking who’s more scared between the two? Surely it was the owner since her knees started trembling the moment the other girl straightened up and observed her from head down to toes. Taeyeon keeping hold of her arms to prevent her from attacking the poor fan of her friend’s sister.

“And you are?” Jessica took a step forward squinting her eyes towards Amber who instinctively retreated backward.

“I – um… Amber Liu, a fan of your sister Krystal” Amber bowed low to show her deep respect, er… to hide her frightened face I mean.

“So I’ve heard… and also I learned that my sister is inside that door” Jessica used her lips to point at the door behind her.

“Uh – Yeah, I invited Miss Krystal to spend a day with me. We met personally at the concert of f(x) and became friends and – “

“Can I see my sister? Right now?” Jessica raised a brow and started walking upstairs, dragging Taeyeon with her and leaving the still frightened Amber trailing behind them.

Both Jessica and Taeyeon’s eyes widened upon seeing the amazing house behind the simple door. Modern, simple, elegant and definitely American. Everything was put perfectly including the monochromatic combination of colors.

“Wow” The two members of the legendary group of SNSD both exclaimed, perfectly amazed and astonished about what they just saw.

“Welcome to my humble abode” Amber whispered softly as she closed the door.

“This is your home?” Taeyeon asked, mouth still agape.

“Yeah, practicality reasons. I wanted my home to be a stone’s throw away from my shop and near the entertainment agencies.”

“So you can stalk my sister” Jessica growled as she scanned the whole place with her eyes. Indeed she was amazed, who would’ve known that there’s this beautiful house right above a shop and the owner is a fansite of her sister. Who knows if she has sniper cameras or drones or some high tech gadgets hidden in her pit.

“I am a fansite, unnie”

“A very lucky fansite” Taeyeon nodded with Jessica, amused at how the person opposite her acts so cool in front of the Ice queen.

“Amber? What are you – unnie?” Krystal came down from the stairs holding a bowl in her hands. Her eyes grew wide upon seeing her sister with Taeyeon.

“Hi there little sister” Jessica smirked at the surprised face of Krystal, but she exhaled deeply when she saw that she was still fully clothed.

“What are you doing here? How did you know Amber’s place?” Krystal shot her questions with her deadly glares though not as scary as Jessica’s can still send shivers to anyone’s soul.

“Your sister followed you” Taeyeon hid at Amber’s side when Jessica shot her a glare.

“Why unnie? Care to explain?”

“I thought this llama – faced… wait, you look like Yiyun eh?” Jessica moved Amber’s face from left to right as she nodded continuously when she realized why Krystal grew a sudden attraction to her.

“You’re jaw line is a little more pronounced and damn, you have a great appeal”

Amber blushed at Jessica’s compliments, averting her gaze from the older girl she placed her eyes back to Krystal who by then was giggling the distance.

“Can you sing? Dance? Because you need to audition at SM” Taeyeon butted in, feeling determined to get the Yiyun look alike into the industry.

“Oh no, unnie. I can fit into there you know”

“You can, your voice is modulated and deep. You have the face, just few months of training I think you’re good to go”

“Even if I can… I don’t want to, I am contented with my life as a restaurant owner. As well as a fansite, I want to follow Krystal everywhere, be near her always, capture every moment of her life and become her greatest fan”

“Awwwww” Krystal blushed while the other two chorused. Amber was too serious at her speech that it just hit her with her words. She felt a little embarrassed yes, but still everything she said was true.

“I am so near to be deceived by your sweet talks Amber but my eyes are still on you, you know Krystal’s status. She’s an idol and fans ship her with everyone that I’m starting to get annoyed at how they make fake moments by photoshopping instagram and twitter posts with their idols. I hope you two will keep this discreet, I don’t want hate rushing back to her”

Amber nodded her head, eyes focusing on Jessica to show her how serious she was with her sister. She wants to be friends with her idol, she only wants to make her happy and spend the time of her life with her.

“Good, now I want food.”

“Oh at the kitchen, please” The three girls followed Amber and waited at the table for food.

Good thing Amber prepared much for this day though this was supposed to be her day alone with Krystal. But who cares, she just got the approval of her sister.

_

“So what do you guys plan for next week?” Jessica broke the silence, silence because Taeyeon was busy eating the food out while Krystal and Amber were busy staring at each other like fools.

“Next week?” Amber asked, starting to be comfortable with the presence of Jessica around.

“I am going to a photoshoot in Japan” Krystal answered, eyeing at how Amber would react to the news.

“Really? Great! I’ll book my flight later”

“That fast?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yup, apparently Amber can fly to anywhere she wants… such a rich kid” Krystal giggled, totally happy upon seeing how excited Amber was to going with her to Japan.

“I must book my flight with yours, can you provide me with details?” Amber played with her fork with a huge grin on her face.

“I can ask my manager about that”

“Discreet please” Jessica whispered that made all of them stop.

“Oh shut up Jessica” Taeyeon stuffed the girl beside her with the garlic bread she was holding. Earning her a smack on the shoulder that made her yelp.

_

“Thank you for visiting… I mean for staying” Amber bowed at Jessica and Taeyeon as she sent them to the door. She volunteered to take them home but Taeyeon suggested that they should not. She doesn’t want any paparazzi’s to know about them being together especially SM strictly prohibited them from being caught, making it harder for them to meet at these places.

“You’re welcome and thank you for the food” Taeyeon bowed back and nudged Jessica to do the same but she stood still.

“The whole day with my sister is my sign of thanks”

“Sorry, she can’t be that soft to others that much… just get your way up to her” Taeyeon whispered before she followed Jessica back to the private corner.

“I’m sorry about my sister” Krystal said as she came back inside, she was smiling in relief and seeing Krystal smiling back at her was more than a treat.

“It’s okay, I can’t really hide from her all the time”

“But I am sure you were scared.”

“Yes I was but it’s okay. I just got the approval of your sister”

“Approval for what?”

“For me being your fansite, your friend or maybe even more when time comes”

“Even more huh?”

“Yeah, even more”