Japan

Fansite Master

"Oh what the hell!" I almost jumped too high for my liking when SeJun appeared in front of me the moment I closed the door of my home close. 

Today is my flight to Japan with Krystal, well not necessarily with Krystal for our seats are rows apart but still, we're at the same plane. I checked myself infront of the mirror for a thousand of times until I get satisfied with my looks. This day is special, I mean this week that I hope I can be with her.

"Where are you going?" Going back to my dear friend, she asked me with raised brows. She knows me when f(x) or Krystal alone has events, big bags with coat and shades. Just like how I exactly look today.

"I'm on vacation, a friend invited me over to Japan" Smiling nervously, I wiped the sweat off my palms by rubbing it on my pants. 

"Really?"

"Of course."

"Okay, I heard Krystal is going to Japan this week for a photoshoot. Not sure as to what date exactly but if ever you come by near her... use that cameras into good use" she pointed the backpack with her lips and nodded. The typical 'I am the Boss' expression she usually does to me everytime we're on our fansite personas.

"Sure. I'll make connections and if I find her, expect an email from me. Now I should get going" I put my shades on, patted her shoulders and went down the stairs, walking straight to where the cab I called is waiting.

"Hi" Her soft voice greeted me on the other line. I'm pretty sure that she's on her way too and maybe she's riding on their van the moment I called. 

Her voice never fails to bring a smile to my face specially after 3 days of pure texting because she has schedules of photoshoots or sometimes with her friends. 

Our friendly relationship is discreet, no one else except Jessica and me knows the exchange of conversations we're having, not even her group mates. We don't want to arouse speculations, rumors and any of the kind. So as long as possible we only communicate through messaging and calls and only she's alone. 

"Hi there beautiful, are you on your way now?" 

"Yes. You?" 

"Yup. I'll see you at the plane. Take care" 

We ended up the conversation just that fast. I know her manager and staff were just around so we must not talk that long. Checking the camera carefully placed inside my bag, I scanned throught her pictures feeling as joyous as ever now that I can go with her as her friend in one of her surprise photoshoot. 

I felt a sudden tension when I unloaded the cab, I started seeing some familiar faces loitering around the area holding their cameras on their hands. 

I am well sure this was unannounced, how did they get the info of Krystal being here at this time? 

"Oh! She's here. Amber!" 

My head snapped to that direction where I saw a fellow fansite running towards me. I glanced at the stuff I was carrying and back to her feeling nervous as to what I should say or do.

"H - hey" I greeted her with a smile. 

"Where are you going? You brought a lot" 

"I am on vacation" 

"Really? Where?" 

"Japan, a friend invited me over" 

"Japan?! There are rumors spreading that Krystal would be flying to Japan today too!" 

"Really? I didn't know about that. Wow" 

"There's a chance you'll be with her on the plane. How lucky you are!" 

I chuckled nervously but I kept my poler face on. I excused goodbye and walked straight to the check in counter. Any moment now, Krystal's van is surely to arrive abd I do not plan on staying here any longer.

My assumptions were correct when I heard screams from the lobby, she might be walking towards the counter now. No one can really resist the beauty of the famous Krystal Jung.

Not long after I found myself resting my back on the seat, playing with my phone as I waited for the girl I am to travel secretly with. I saw her manager enter first followed by her stylist and her. Our eyes connected for a second before she gave me a smile, I smiled bacl and watched her get to her seat six rows from where I was.

'Off to Japan' I managed to update one of my personal SNS accounts before turning my phone off. I took a look at Krystal wondering what was she doing but I saw her connecting her eyes to mine. Even my head was in a very uncomfortable position I didn't mind. Having this staring game with her and watching her bite her lip shyly made my day. I smiled at her, seeing her cover her face with a book after she smiled back.

'How Cute' 

KRYSTAL'S POV

She's been staring at me like an idiot but I don't mind. I love being in this way though if she continues this game I am terribly worried for her neck. 

God she smiled! That smile of hers never fails to make me feel giddy, the first time I saw it was when the day I also recognized her as my fansite. It was pure and genuine with her eyes twinklingnlike stars, those deep eyes that pierces through me everytime I see her watching me perform. At first I thought it was just because of her resemblance to YiYun but I was wrong when I met her. She has this charisma that I cannot explain and everyday I get to know her it just improves. 

I think I was just waiting for this moment all this time, it feels like the moment my eyes met hers at the dressing room everything felt right once again. I am not really inlove with YiYun, it's just because I am imagining that Yiyun was Amber ever since. Finally, everything is clear to me now.

"Oh... so the ice princess has melted already?" I shook my head behind the book I used to cover my now red face when I heard our manager's teasing beside me.

"She really looks like Yiyun eh? If YoungMin sees her maybe he can recruit her... she has the charisma to - "

"Oppa. Don't even try to mention that word" 

I don't want her to be an idol that's all. I am being selfish yes but it's better than seeing her flirt around girls or girls flirt around ger just like what always happens to YiYun. I already saw girls flocking over her twitter now that she was just a normal person, what more if she debuts? 

Manager nim fell quiet at my side, maybe because of the tone I used for him but I don't care. 

"I have just placed the book on my lap when the woman sitting infront of me handed me a paper folded into two. I took it questioningly and opened it seeing a neatly written note saying: 

"It's cute seeing you bite your lip and cover you face like that, Is your face red? Whatever the reason for it I hope it has something to do with me, I'll gladly make you smile every second of everyday. May we have a safe trip, because I plan to live the remaining days of my life with you

 

- Amber" 

Stupid. I know my face turned another darker shade of red because of her that I think my anemia just got cured. This alpaca sure knows how to make a girl smile like an idiot. 

"Ooohh ~" I glared at manager nim when I sensed him taking a peek at the letter my Amber gave me. 

My amber... well that seems to be right.

"Does Jessica knows this?" 

"Yes. Unnie is aware"

"She approves?" 

"Yes"

"Then I need to be more careful. I just want to remind you that the press might see a hole and catches you. Please be careful" 

"Yes oppa, thank you" 

"Always at f(x)'s service" 

My brows met when I saw him stood and walked infront, stopping just right beside Amber who was also shocked seeing him. They talked for some more and what felt like minutes until Amber stood and my manager replacing her seat. I gasped, she's now walking towards me. My eyes locked with hers even until she already sat on the seat beside me. I can feel my heart skip a million beats seeing her this close. I know we already been this way days ago but every time still feels new. 

"Hi" she said with a straight face and unmoved eyes. 

"H - hi" come on Krystal, you look like a dumb sitting there stuttering like hell in front of her. You've seen and interacted with so many Idols you're a fan of but you didn't go this dumb with them. 

I ignored the inner voice scolding me all this time. I was just lost in her eyes that I don't really care about my surroundings at all. It was only just the two of us andno one else around.