Weird

Fansite Master

I am so surprised with the amount of comments and suscriptions you guys gave me.. I'm really thankful :) 

Rest assured I'll do my every best with every chapter. Again thank you :) 

And oh! Add me up: 

https://www.facebook.com/YohannEvangelista

https://twitter.com/wallspaintedblu

Enjoy :)

Author’s POV

“Taeyeon? You need to see me quick” Jessica tapped her feet on the floor repeatedly for more or less thirty minutes now.

Today is the day Krystal will go secretly back to that restaurant, she have done her share of research and familiarized herself of Alpaca’s. Now what she needs to do is to keep an eye on that owner since Krystal just closed the door in front of her when she tried to confront her about this mysterious person. She already visited with Yuri on that place and loved it because of what seemed like an Idol’s corner, she plans to visit it back again but not this kind of situation.

“Why? Do you have plans?”

“None. You? Are you going for promotions? You’re still in Korea right?”

“Yes we are all still here. Why the sudden rush?”

“I think Krystal will elope with someone”

“What?!”

“Just see me now. Cancel all your schedules”

“Okay, Okay. I’m going now”

Jessica fixed herself and tried to appear unaffected by the idea that Krystal is now busy preparing herself to go out on the other room. Good thing she doesn’t need to go to some meeting with her company that she can do this investigation with her former group mate Taeyeon.

She grabbed her mask, shades and hoodie and went to the back door of their house when Taeyeon messaged her she’s near. She waited for another few more minutes until a black chevy stopped in front of her.

“Hop in” Taeyeon rolled the windows down and motioned Jessica to move fast. She was also wearing a hoodie with a mask, an attire they formulated to hide themselves from the paparazzi’s strong instincts.

“I thought you were one other else, new car?” Jessica asked as she sat in, removing her shades after buckling up.

“Yup, I’m using this for personal reasons… I’m done with people assuming I own all the silver benz in Korea”

“Idiot” Jessica laughed her heart out. It was indeed funny when articles came up saying that her friend Taeyeon was on another date with Baekhyun because he came out from a silver benz when the truth was he was just with Sehun.  

“Where are we heading anyway?”

“Alpaca’s”

“Oh that well known café and restaurant?”

“You know it?”

“Yuri told me, you guys went there once right?”

“Yes. And I’ll be going back there to make sure Krystal wouldn’t elope with the owner”

“Owner?”

“I heard her talking with that owner and they’re having a date today.”

“What’s wrong with that? Atleast she’s moving on from Yiyun”

“It’s not right. The owner is old and maybe not handsome for my sister”

“How can you say she’s old? Have you seen her?”

“No. but seriously, successful business men are middle aged”

“So you’re a middle age woman?”

“What?”

“You’re successful. So you’re middle aged…”

“Yah! Kim TaeYeon. Stop that!”

Taeyeon just chuckled at her friend’s way of thinking, one of the reasons why she cried her heart out when SM’s CEO announced to them that she’s leaving the group.

“We’re here” She said as she parked at the corner, bringing with her all the things Jessica asked her to but stopping midway as she saw a small telescope near her stuff.

“Bring that, we need those”

“Seriously?”

“Yes. Let’s get going. We need to find a secluded spot for them”

Taeyeon and Jessica were welcomed by the staff and were asked for their orders, Jessica took Taeyeon’s recommendation and they sat on the corner facing the windows on the second floor. They waited for minutes until Jessica’s head shot up when they heard a soft giggle nearing their position.

 

Jessica’s POV

“I personally cooked this for you, I hope you’ll like it” my full attention jumped from my food to the owner of the voice with who I’m sure was with Krystal. I carefully pulled my mask up until It reached my eyes and took a peek.

“Wow” If that is the owner then wow. As long as I remember, Yiyun has numerous schedules these days and she just updated her instagram with a blonde hair… this person with Krystal has black so definitely… ah! This is one of my sister’s fansite whom she always brag to me, the one who looks like Yiyun. But why her?

“Hey, Isn’t that Yiyun?” I looked at Taeyeon who was now holding my telescope on her hands, talking while squinting at it.

“Shh… It’s one of her avid fansites, the one who looks like Yiyun”

“Really? Wow, I think her charisma is one notch higher though”

“I still not believe her, she might just taking advantage of my sister”

“I don’t think she’ll do that, her eyes tell it all”

“Give me that” grabbing my telescope back, I took a look at them.

I saw the fansite prepare the table for my sister and even served food for her but she bent down and – Is she kissing my sister?!

I was about to stand and grab the hell out of her when Taeyeon’s hands grabbed me that placed me back to my seat.

“Don’t disturb them. Can’t you see? Krystal is happy”

“But…”

“Just, shh!” I sulked. Wanting to slap Taeyeon and order her to go back home but I can’t, maybe we can use this investigation to catch up with one another.

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

“You really did these for me?” I asked, surprised at the amount of food in front of me which she said she cooked.

“Yes, I hope you like it” She smiled with her eyes and I think it is the greatest gift from the heavens.

“Of course.” She sat infront of me and watched me while I took a spoonful at one of the dishes. It made me conscious as to how I look like and somewhat felt nervous as a blush crept into my cheeks.

“Why don’t you eat?” I tried getting her to remove her attention from me but she just stayed there, her eyes fixed on everything I’m doing.

“Can I just look at you for a while? I can’t believe that the lady I’m used to observe only from pictures is now infront of me”

“Stupid. Go eat”

I smiled inwardly when I saw her get her spoon and started to eat, we spent time in a quiet way but our eyes automatically searches for the other then it locks, how can I even stop this? Her deep eyes are just captivating me continuously I can’t even control myself.

“Since we can’t go outside, can I bribe you to go watch movies with me upstairs?” She asked as she reached her hand towards me. I giggled and took her offer, I really wanted to leave this place since I started to feel eerie around. As if someone is observing me from afar and I really hate this stuff.

I followed her towards the secret entrance and I rushed to it, I can’t take that feeling anymore. I really feel there are pairs of eyes watching me.

“Is there something wrong?” Amber asked me as she closed the door behind.

“Uh – Nothing” I answered but her reaction was not convinced.

“I think someone was watching us”

“Oh, I felt that too”

“Weird right?”

“Yes, weird”