Her hands on mine

Fansite Master

I heard you guys want another update?? Here you go :)) 

Comment please? :3 Thank you :))

 

When I looked back at Krystal I can hear the angels singing praises around me. I am alone with my ultimate bias in this private corner if my own cafe and restaurant. But I need not to be this shy, it's already Krystal who's approaching me and yet I'm here still stuck on the ground and cannot even speak. Step up your game Amber!

"So...uh. how's the coffee? I made it especially for you" Resting my hands on the table I smiled at her. Her face is really flawless and it's really, really perfect.

I don't know why but she suddenly became all this shy infront of me, really different from what she used to be these past days. What's the matter?

"Uh... I haven't tasted it yet" I saw how her fingers fidgeted on her lap and how a blush came creeping in her cheeks while I'm starting to gain more confidence this time.

"Can I take a seat?" I asked. Trying to ease out the obvious tension in her face.

"Oh! Y - yes please!"

I moved myself to seat and smiled at her, I thought she's always that bold to me like what she did for three times already but her shyness is the death of me.

"It's funny how you get all shy now while I'm the one talking"

"Sorry."

"How are you? Your concert is really good. But well all your concerts are good"

"Thank you. I'll do my best next time though I wouldn't be able to dance in front of you again" I blushed. Remembering that night where she almost took my soul out of me.

"It's okay. I'll just rewatch my recording of it"

"You have?"

"Of course. Why would I miss that moment. Krystal Jung is dancing in forbt of me"

"Thanks" then she giggled. I was always told that Krystal is a cold icy person by other fansites. That she was not worth my time and effort for she wouldn't notice me. But seeing her at this state, all childish and happy, I want to smack each and every one of them.

"So, how did you become my fansite?"

"I am originally from LA, studied photography and entrepreneurship. Graduated with honors mainly because I'm dying to go here and become a fansite. I put up this restaurant the moment I stepped my foot here, my family may be rich but I still wanted to gain control over my own life and money plus being a fan site requires a high maintenance of funds" she laughed with me.

"So you're really into me? Why?"

"You know, I am speaking for the entire fandom... you're a fantastic girl Krystal, you can dance,sing and act. You're kind, playful and loves to dork around with your members especially with Yiyun. They might label you as an ice princess but I never believed that. I never even thought I'll have this chance to speak to you this close" She hid her face behind her palms, ears were really red as she tries to stop herself from giggling.

"I told you before that I already noticed you ever since you became ny fansite right?"

"Yes"

"Well I also do follow you on twitter"

My ears perked up. Twitter? Wait how? I know every account of her but I never got the idea that she has a twitter account.

"I'm anonymous there of course" yeah right, she definitely is.

"We are actually talking to each other for years now. I even bought your photobook" my words were caught in my throat as I sat there completely blown up by her sudden revelation...oh my god.

"Wha - what's your username"

"Anonymous"

"Oh" I remember her, anonymous is one of my twitter followers who always buys three copies of my photo books every six months. She always favorites or retweets my tweets and go fangirling whenever I post a selca on twitter... who would've known she's already Krystal Jung.

"I think I need to rescan my followers and feel an idol vibe in everyone of them too"

"Luna unnie follows you too."

"Wha - woah"

"She squealed the first time she saw you during pinocchio"

"I can't process these thoughts easily...woah"

"I guess my fansite has fansites too?"

"Gee thanks." I know my face is beet red right now but I don't care. Krystal just admitted that she was technically stalking me.

"I never imagined I have idol stalkers by the way" I teased that made her glare at me. I don't know what got into me but my fingers went straight to her nose and pinched it. Can you blame me? She's really cute.

"Yah! Amber!" She took my hand from her nose and gripped it and now she's holding my hands, I couldn't help but to stare at our joined hands. We both paused when we realized what happened that made us retreat orlur hands at the same time... awkward.

"C - can I see your collections?" She asked averting her gaze from me.

"S - sure. Follow me" I tell you, we look like high school kids who just met their first crush.

Standing, I reached out my hand to assist her. Believe me, all I want is to help her stand.

My stomach did flips when she took it and her fingers moved to intertwine it with mine. She scooted closer to me that her chin almost touched my shoulders.

I led her towards the secret stairs to the third and fourth floor which is my home. I noticed she was asking me many questions through her eyes but I chose to keep quiet until we reached the entrance.

"This is my home"

"Just upstairs?"

"Yeap. Practicality reasons"

"Wow"

We walked towards the farthest room where my gallery room was. I walked slower because I wanted this moment to last longer but I was more than thankful that she didn't pull her hands off mine even after we entered.

I felt proud when I saw her eyes widen and went open upon seeing all my collections of her, each sorted out by their comeback eras.

"If I didn't know your my fansite, I'll think of you as a stalker"

"Says the one who stalks me anonymously" she light punched my shoulders and hid her face on it. I love this feeling, she trusts me so much that she shows her vulnerable side to me. It made me want to protect her more and care for her no matter what it costs me.

We walked around the room, Krystal momentarily praising me for my shots but I couldn't hear everything clearly. I'm more focused on our joined hands.

After she was satisfied I led her to the kitchen, this time I took my hand back to cook her some meal without forgetting to offer her mangoes, her favorite.

"You cook?" She asked me while I was preparing the pan and ingredients on the counter.

"My mom and dad are both chefs, they taught me how to cook when I was little so...all of the menu in the restaurant were from me"

"Hmmm... a handsome cook"

"I know right" I flipped my imaginary long hair, a thing I usually do only when I am with my closest friends.

"Dork" I turned my head to her and give her a playful wink and thatnl made her cringe... how cute.

We shared my home cooked meal and talked about some other stuffs like the clarification that there's nothing happening between her and Yiyun that though I sound depressed made my inner alpaca smiling. I also explained to her why I named myself as alpaca, I told her it was Yiyun's counter part since she was labeled llama. She laughed at my explanation but at least got the whole point of it.

We talked for what seemed hours until we both realized that it's nearing afternoon.

"I'll take you home" I offered as she grabbed ger bag and jacket from the couch.

"Do you know where I live?"

"Of course. I learned from the best stalker" she hit me again... an act I'm starting to enjoy since earlier.

"Let's go then" she was about to walk back to the stairs towards the restaurant but I grabbed her hand once again and led her to another secret door, the one I usually use to provide myself safety from burglars or something.

"I didn't know this secret passage will be very useful" I mumbled which I'm sure she heard.

We got to my black, heavily tinted sports car and I opened the door for her. I revved the engine up and drove her straight to her flat, just a few blocks away from yiyun's.

"Thank you... for this day" she said as I parked the car hidden from the roads.

"Always my pleasure princess" finally I got to call her what I wanted to call her all this time.

"I'll be going now" her eyes suggested that there was something more that she wants to say but she was surpressing it. Well we both feel the same.

"Come back and visit the shop again? I'll drive you" her eyes sparkled and she suddenly threw her arms to me. Hugging me tight as she whispered to my ears.

"I always will... but please call me when you get home?"

"I will"