Idol's corner

Fansite Master

 

I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two or three times in a row

 

I’ve been playing that song on repeat since I exited the concert grounds. What would you expect? Someone who gets as lucky as me would do the same while imagining things that happened earlier because believe me, Krystal’s touch can immediately bring you to heaven and with her breath on your ears…damn.

I tucked myself further inside my sweater to feel somewhat warm since it’s freezing cold outside and I want to go back home immediately not because I’m tired or something but because I really want to call Krystal… but she might be tired? I mean she did so much this day and she might want to get some sleep? I was still thinking about her when I realized that I was already in front of my shop.

Asking why my shop? My business here in Seoul is Café and restaurant right? And because it boomed, I renovated it and made it a four – storey building, the first two floors is the main shop and the last floors is my home. I thought it’s more practical to have your home just above your shop so you wouldn’t need to travel just to get there if emergency happens and I can help my workers too.

I turned to the secret passage way on the small alley to be able to walk up my room, I can already feel the weakening of every part of my body. I tell you, standing, jumping and shouting there for four hours is really tiring but worthy.

I turned the knob and entered, carefully placing my bags on the side of my bed as I pull of my shirt, shoes and socks. Leaving only my pants and tank top as I let myself fall on the bed, I reached for the note from Krystal on my pocket and stared at it.

Damn, I am too lucky for this, I still can’t believe what just happened but should I call her at this time or let her sleep? I spent too much time thinking about it that I almost jerked when I heard soft knocks on my door.

Seriously? This early?

I pushed myself out of the bed, dragging my feet just to get whoever that was who was knocking because as far as I remember only SeJun, Ji Hee, HaeYoon and some other close friends knew where this place is.

I took a look on the peep hole to make sure I’m not welcoming some criminal but I only saw a figure wearing a black hoodie and the hood is covering it’s face. Thinking that it might be SeJun who just want to share her pictures with me, I opened the door and said hi.

The person wears a white mask and was fully covered with a black hoodie and pants…

“SeJun?” I asked. Fully unsure if that was really her or not.

“Nope” it’s voice was soft but the mask somehow altered it so it took me a hard time remembering to whom that voice was.

“Then who are you?” lack of sleep and weariness I started to get irritated by this stranger who was just staring back at me. It’s eyes look familiar and it was smiling, I really think I saw those eyes somewhere but I can’t point exactly where.

“Your Idol”

“My Idol? Excuse me miss or mister, whatever you are my only idol is f(x) especially the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met and even danced for me which is – “

“Krystal?” then it hit me. Can this be? But I didn’t even give her my address or telephone number or…

“Can you first let me in?”

“Uh – Yeah, Sure” I made way for her to enter which she did and immediately sat on my bed.

“Thank you” She removed her mask and I gasped. Walking backward until I hit the door. Even my back was laid flat on it and I can’t anymore move backward my hands looked for something to hold to, I need support. Help me.

She smiled sweetly at me and finally placed her hood down. Walking slowly, she took a step towards me. Again that walk, why does she need to walk ily? Like damn I’ve been walking all my life but I look like a jerk while this girl… just by walking she looks perfect.

“You know, I’ve been waiting” she started as she slowly her jacket slowly, the crop top she wore during her performance starting to be seen.

“W – Wait – waiting f – fo –for w – w – what?”

“Your message… your call” her fingers traced my jaws down to my arms and when it reached my fingers she went back up, biting her lips as she did.

“I – thought…you’re – “her eyes connected to mine and her lips, she said.

“Shhh…I’m waiting… do it… now” I gasped when she brought her lips right beside my ears…

“Y – Yes. I – “

“Yah! Amber!” I almost stumble and fall with the loud voice and banging on the door.

Wait, why am I still lying here? I thought… oh, a dream.

A pang of disappointment ruled me, I thought everything was real but was not and I really felt frustrated. I looked around me and saw the sun’s rays entering my windows, clothes scattered and my bag was still unopened.

I’ll be a dead duck to my followers in twitter, I did not upload any previews from my last night… I scratched my head while I walked to open the door and to smack whoever it was who disturbed my precious sleep.

“Who the hell – SeJun?” I saw her distorted face right in front of me, arms crossed and her feet tapping the floor.

“You did not upload your previews from last night… and you woke up really, really late”

“What time is it anyway?”

“11 am… care to explain? The other fansites gained a lot of followers because of their previews you know”

“I was beat and tired Sej…”

“Do it now”

“kay kay.”

It took me an hour to upload and tweet my pictures and videos on the internet, as usual I proudly say that I got the most perfect shots because of Krystal’s continuous eye contact with me.

“Are you sure Krystal is not into you?” Sejun suddenly asked from my back.

“Of course not, why would even she be into me?”

“She seems to be looking at you all the time you know”

“Ask some other members’ fansite and they’ll have same photos as mine”

“I’ve seen them already but they never got that perfect shot like you”

“I’ve studied Entrepreneurship and photography for nothing and speaking of Entrepreneurship, I’ll go visit my shop downstairs and you’re not allowed to stay here longer. Get out”

I pushed her until she reached my door, I waved a sarcastic goodbye and slammed the door right infront of her face…

That’s what you get from disturbing my beautiful dream.

I quickly took a bath and wore the most comfortable but decent clothes that I have in my cabinet and that is a black polo and white pants. During these times that there are no events for f(x) or Krystal, I spend time in helping my workers to serve or clean the shop. I enjoy these things, I own my life and my time.

“GoodMorning sir!” HaeYoon, The store manager greeted me. Yes, she calls me sir saying that it suits me more and I should just continue playing the ‘guy’ part.

I smiled back at her and got some pending orders to prepare them myself, I was humming to Urban Zakapa’s always be mine when I heard the door chime sound, signaling another addition to the queuing customers.

“Wow, goodmorning ma’am” I heard JiHee greeted in amusement followed by a series of giggles and orders.

I think I’ve heard those voices before, sounds a lot like f(x) too. But I shrugged the thoughts off since I really think it’s impossible for a big group like them to go here. They could just order and get it straight to their house or practice room. Going here at this number of customers is really, really impossible.

“Walk straight and open the door at your right ma’am” I lifted my head at JiHee’s response. She just directed the customer right where I was when I strictly prohibited anyone from coming here if they’re not a staff or administration.

“Thank you” that voice, that voice is exactly the same as Krystal in my dreams last night. I gripped the glass in my hand trying to push every thought building in my head at that time. It can’t be…it really can’t.

Continuing what I was doing, I disregarded whoever it was that entered and considered him/her as a worker.

“Can you please hand me the chips” I even ordered though the hair in every part of my body started to go up involuntarily.

“Bossy. I like it” my eyes shot wide open as my fingers started to tremble upon hearing the voice… no.

“You know… I waited. Even though I was tired and all but I expected that you’ll call…I thought you’re my number one fan?” I stood frozen in my place when I felt her hands touched my back, her fingers tracing small circles until it stopped to my waist.

“You look hot in black and white… Amber” If it weren’t for the counter, I could’ve fallen since my knees got too wobbly for my weight. This is not good.

“I – I….I’m sorry…I – thought you were – “

“Tired? No. I was waiting”

“Sorry. I’ll make it up to you”

“How?”

“Free drinks?” I awkwardly chuckled. Letting my mind and mouth do whatever it wants because my heart and the other parts of my body is now a complete functionless.

“I can buy all the drinks I want you know…” I can feel her stepping closer to me until her body touched my back…I can feel her breath on my neck that made me grip the glass harder.

“But I don’t want free drinks… I want you, to be at the private corner of your shop with my friends in 15 minutes with our drinks” My breath hitched for the millionth time when she told that by whispering in my ears, I didn’t know if she has this habit of whispering to someone’s ears but I definitely love it.

I blew my stuck breath after she turned her back and left the room, calling her friends to the second floor as if nothing has happened. While I just stood there asking how she knew that this place was my shop and that there is a private room for idols on the second floor.

Yep there is an idol’s corner on the upper floor. Since this is just a minutes’ travel from SM and other Agencies and this well known, there are some idols who already came to visit us. SNSD members’ Jessica and Yuri, Red Velvet’s Irene and Seulgi, the five handsome boys of SM Rookies, Miss A and even 4minute’s Hyuna and Jiyoon. I all have their album and signatures framed and placed on the wall of the shop that attracted more customers…

And the recent visitor is Krystal…