The commandeered scandal

Fansite Master

"Everything clear?"  

 

"Clear" 

 

"Okay. ETA 5 minutes"  

 

I watched how my sister talked to her phone with TaeYeon on the other line. They just foolishly imitated two policemen reporting just because we're avoiding paparazzi's since most of them started to follow me secretly.The news regarding me and Yiyun spread like a wildfire and various news men were trying to prove who I am dating. I can see them walking outside of our house, taking pictures whenever our family car leaves and stuff. They just wanted to get the best headline which I seriously and absolutely hate.   

 

"Copy that. RrogerMy sister was grinning all the time during our drive to Amber's restaurant and I can see how happy she was talking with her former

bandmate but still a best friend 

 

"Seriously unnie?" She glanced at me and showed Taeyeon unnie's face on the screen. They were having a video call but was on the microphone part of her cellphone which is on the lowest right corner

 

"You're on video call? Then why are you speaking close to the phone? 

 

"Taengoo and I agreed to buy walkie talkies, to have this guard thing quite convincing"  

 

"Where is she anyway? 

 

"At Alpaca's, she's clearing all possible paparazzi's around" 

 

"She looks like some sort of ninja" I laughed at the sight in front of me, Taeyeon unnie posing in front of her cam, her body covered by an all black hoodie and black mask. She wa making faces infront of the camera and somehow it relieved the nervous feeling I'm having.  

 

"Officer Taeng, we can see Alpaca's now"  

 

"Roger, Yuri is on her spot now too"  

 

"Do you still need to put up that act?"Jessica just glared at me and started moving her eyes around looking for the familiar sight of paparazzis we grew to see.  

 

I thought everything was going to be just fine when Taeyeon unnie suddenly shouted on the phone telling that Yuri spotted someone from Dispatch lurking around Alpaca's. 

 

"We need to drive off that man away Taeng"  

 

"I know I know, Yuri is currently doing something"  

 

"What something?"  

 

"She said she"ll pretend to jog around. I hope that works, as if the paparazzi will follow her.

 

"Her dating scandal has been released so she'll be spared from this nightmare. Are you sure this will work?" 

 

"It didn't work. The dispatch guy is still there and another car just arrived" 

 

My head snapped back towards my sister's direction, thinking who might be that person. I have that boggling feeling of who it is but I hope to God it wasn't him. 

 

"Just leave the car and walk straight inside. Don't pass by the other entrance, it'll just raise suspicions" Taeyeon hung up and my sister and I readied ourselves to go out.  

 

Just like what Taeyeon unnie said, I stepped down the car and walked briskly but just when I opened the door, the person I was thinking earlier came out. He removed the hood from my head, revealing my face and he smiled,wrapped his arms on my shoulders and lead the way inside. I know the paparazzi's camera clicked and this scandal will be clearly confirmed by Young Min. 

 

_ 

 

"Why the hell is he there?" Jessica went to TaeYeon who was also surprised by what had just happened

 

"This is YoungMin's doing...I'm so damn sure of it" Taeyeon gritted her teeth 

 

Just like what happened to Taeyeon, that made each day of her life a struggle with her fans and antis. She didn't want it, but she was forced to act with Baekhyun, kiss him and drive him home just for the sake of covering their own relationship with Tiffany and Chanyeol. 

 

It started ruining her emotionally, but her friends were there and loyal fans who never stopped showing their support for her. She needs to maintain this fake relationship for a year then he'll announce that she and baekhyun have broke up. She was sure enough that it was the CEO, no other else would. 

 

"I think I should talk to him, he shouldn't be meddling with stuff like this" Jessica spoke, her well known icy aura came back and was colder than before. 

 

"No don't. Krystal loves f(x) and if you'll do that there's a greater chance for her to be ousted from the group. You don't want that to happen right?"  

 

Jessica thought of it and concluded that Taeyeon was right, she shouldn't get emotionally driven and barge her way into the building and spit out curse words to that ugly bastard. She should think of another plan to help her sister and that should be a sure plan. 

 

"I know this is also the reason why you and Yuri broke up and she went out with BayMax while you hang out with Tyler."  

 

Yes, that was the main reason why she also left the group. The moment Young min learned her relationship with Yuri, he did all he can do to break them up and one of which was pointing his finger to her blanc and eclare business with Tyler. 

 

Tyler was her best friend and he was the one who is currently helping her to move on from Yuri who broke up with her just to save her from Youngmin and all his unlawful plans. It hurt her to see Yuri dating with the baseball player but she knows deep inside that it was also an act, why would Yuri date someone when she's gay?  

 

"I hate to say this but I know he has something for Soojung"

 

Jessica's head snapped towards Taeyeon and she too felt the chills running on her spine. It can't be that way, Soojung can't be with someone who has a thing for her because it's dangerous. Who knows what can this man do to her when they're alone? If YoungMin commands them to stay at one place for a while for their act?  

 

"I need to watch out for my sister no matter what"  

 

"Call Yiyun in that case, I rather have YunStal rumors than this." 

 

"I don't want to see TopStal rumors either"