I met her, Krystal Jung

Fansite Master

I pushed through the large crowd to somehow get in front of the line, this is like the biggest day in my life. For almost 5 years of being a fansite, I finally get to have the closest look and longer interaction with the first backstage pass of my ultimate bias, Krystal Jung.

I’ve been her fan the moment she debuted on stage 6 years ago, with her group f(x). They were a group of 5 consisting of Victoria, Sulli, Luna, Yiyun and Krystal. I love them all but Krystal caught my attention most. Her beautiful smile, captivating eyes, amazing curves and her skill in dancing, singing and acting made me want to follow her in every step she makes in the industry.

I remember how I aced all my exams and graduated with honors in one of the best universities in LA, only to be announcing to my parents that I’ll be going to Korea to work there and of course, become one of her fansites.

I put up a café and restaurant near SM Entertainment using all of the funds I saved from my part time jobs and some help coming from my parents. I made it with the inspiration from f(x) and some ballad singers which is always on the playlist of the café’s soundtrack.

After 6 months of operation it boomed and became one of the well-known café’s in the district. I gained more and more income until I can finally manage to buy DSLR cameras with different types of lenses to be able to reach my dream to become a fan site master.

I followed her group wherever they went, be it in the airport or overseas, even in the hotel I was there hoping to catch a glimpse of my idol.

Every snap of the camera, every move and look Krystal does completes me, I love doing this. I love being Krystal’s fan.

“Yah! What are you doing?” I was broken off from my thought when I accidentally stepped on another fans’ feet.

“Sorry” Quickly, I bowed and continued walking towards the front. It was my mistake to stay awake until wee hours and then only closing my eyes for minutes which turned to hours and now I’m late.

I really should’ve gone here earlier, it would definitely make my life easier. But still, even with this, I’ll do everything just to meet Krystal.

When I reached the front row and showed the guard my VIP card and tickets, he let me pass directing me to another queuing line. There were only around two of us there and all of them are girls bringing posters and CD’s for the members to sign.

Me? I brought the photobooks of every member of the group, I plan to have them all signed and probably get a picture with every idol especially with Krystal. I even brought mangoes and bread with me, thinking that it would make her notice me and never forget my name.

“Name please?” The guard on the door asked while holding a pen and a sticker.

“Amber Liu”

The guard wrote my name on the sticker and asked me to stick it on the right side of my shirt always. I nodded excitedly and entered the backstage.

There I saw the staff busily preparing the set for the concert, some were eating, some discussing about the plans and some were fixing the idol’s clothes on the clothesline.

“Hi, are you a VIP ticket holder?” A staff approached me smiling.

“Yes, I um… looking for the meet and greet room?”

“Come, I’ll follow you to their dressing room”

Dressing Room?

I almost skipped in joy as I walked behind her, hugging the paper bag where my gifts and stuff were.

She opened the know of the door and upon entering I almost cried when I saw them in person, the five members of f(x) were right in front of me, smiling and waving at the same time. Since my brain seemed to have short circuited and broke down, I bowed lower than 90 degrees and introduced myself in a lightning’s speed manner.

“Good Morning Unnies! I am Amber Liu 22 years old from Los Angeles, California a fansite since 5 years ago. It’s a dream come true meeting you all” I kept my eyes closed, heart racing fast and head aches because of my nervousness.

“Aigoo you’re so cute” Luna said as I felt her slowly approaching me. It made me more nervous as hell since just thinking about her touching me made me want to scream.

“Come on, straighten yourself up.” Another melodic voice spoke and I’m sure it was their leader, Victoria.

I followed her and quickly stood straight, my eyes meeting the friendly and dorky face of Yiyun who my friends said l closely resemble to. I didn’t believe them at first but meeting her personally made me remark the same as well.

“Wow you look like him hyung, if only he’ll go blonde and get his hair dyed blonde” Sulli, the tallest of them said as she looked back and forth us with an amazed look on her face.

“You’re right Sul! He really look a lot like me, Amazing” She rushed to me and placed me in her arms and it made my eyes almost pop out from my eye sockets. Being hugged by an idol will really make your insides twist and turn while jumping like crazy.

“U – unnie… I am a girl” I heard them gasped in surprise when I said that. I think they didn’t notice me greeting them with ‘unnie’ a while ago.

“Seriously?!” The four girls flocked around me, inspecting my face and other body features.

“Wow, hyung. She really resembles you” Sulli nodded repeatedly.

“So… are you into girls to?” Yiyun whispered in my ears teasingly but not loud enough for the other staffs to hear.

“Uh – Yeah”

“Wow. You really is me” Yiyun chuckled and patted my shoulders.

“Yah! Yiyun! Step back from my fansite for a while.” That’s her, the cold voice but soothing voice from the girl of my dreams. The girl I’ve always followed these years, the girl I adore… Krystal Jung SooJung.

Yiyun laughed slightly loud and stepped aside, going back to the other four girls to have small talks. I really admire their group, their relationship is strong and their bond is real.

“Hello fansite master” Krystal said that made my breathing and thinking hard.

“H – Hello Krystal – ssi” I said, pondering on whether to call her unnie but since I’m two years older than her, I dropped it.

But I really want to call her unnie.

“Nervous?” She asked while suddenly handing me a can of Tejava milk tea, one of my favorites.

When I saw her offering the drink to me, I totally lost the control over my emotions and way of thinking. I always give Krystal gifts but this time, it would be her giving me one. I’ll treasure this until I die.

“Y – Yes. Thank you” I took it with shaking hands. Her hands were like pearls, they’re silky smooth, pointed and very beautiful.

When my fingers brushed her, I think can now rest peacefully in heaven. Oh wait, this is heaven.

“Would you mind if we take a seat over there?” Krystal pointed at the empty couch on the farthest corner of the dressing room.

“S – sure, thank you” I walked behind her, head bowed low because I was too shy to face the others…

I’m walking with my bias….

Krystal took a seat, patting the space beside her motioning me to sit there… am I this too lucky to be able to get this kind of treatment with an idol? Wow.

“I slowly followed and found myself giggling inside, we were just a centimeter apart from each other. One move and my shoulders would be touching her…

“You seemed tense. Don’t worry I don’t bite.” Krystal crossed her legs, her right elbow leaning it to it and her face on her palms. Her eyes were looking at me, straight at me and I can’t help but to take the deepest breath I can take.

“This…this is a once in a lifetime opportunity… to get to see you this close and – “

“I was closely observing you ever since you know”

My head snapped to her direction and that was a mistake. Her eyes immediately captured me and I feel lost in them.

“W – what?”

“I’ve noticed you since then. I know you know that you look like Yiyun. From the face to attitudes… you two are the same. So you really piqued my interest right from the start”

“W – wow” so she noticed me since then… oh my god I can’t even explain what I’m feeling right now. Krystal Jung noticing me is so…wow.

“Didn’t you even notice that I let you spend more time during fan signs? And I always look up to your direction.”

Now I know why, ever since I became a fansite, I got a lot of followers on my twitter because of the perfect shots of Krystal.

“S – sorry. I don’t know how to react.” I can only manage to say. I know I have already listed all of my questions on a piece of paper and reminded myself to ask all of them but now I can’t.

“You only got few minutes more so… I think you should start to throw questions now.” Yeah right, she already said it herself. I really need to ask questions right now or else I wouldn’t get another chance possible.

“Y – Yeah. So um… I… are you dating anyone in particular?” that’s the most straight forward question I can give. I have questions about her past or her favorites but I think this is the most important of them all.

Krystal paused for a while, probably thinking whether or not to answer my question but she just smiled and uncrossed her legs, leaning on the chair as she did.

“No. I am not dating right now” I felt relieved and disappointed. Relieved because she’s single but disappointed because she didn’t end up with Yiyun… My bet pair for her.

“Well… then, do you like someone?” My heart started to beat faster, this is the most important part now.

Krystal glanced at me then her eyes travelled until it stopped to Yiyun who was playing a game with Luna and the others.

“Yes. I do” Judging by the way she looked at Yiyun, I sensed that what I was voting for was true or somewhat true.

“But that person likes someone else” her sad eyes moved back to me and she smiled faintly. It hurts to see her like this, I hate to see her sad.

“S – sorry”

“But I think I just found that person meant for me”

“Who is?”

“That person is – “

“Ms. Amber Liu? Your time is due now” even before she finished her sentence, I was called by the staff and I scurried off to grab my things and somehow ask them to sign my photobook and album collections.

As I was walking outside the room after thanking and bowing to the idols, I felt a hand grabbed my arm which made me stop and turn my head back.

Krystal went into my line of vision, holding a piece of paper which she immediately placed in my hand while mouthing ‘read it’. My eyes widened as I bowed and walked away.

As I was walking to my designated seat on the stadium for their concert, I unfolded the piece of paper and read the note inside it.

 

 

“Hey Amber,

                It was nice meeting you Ms. Fansite master. Now you know I’ve been observing you all this time,

I’m happy you got the backstage pass I was hoping you’d get. Hope to see you more these days. Call me?

010-2897-7788 I’ll be waiting.

 

PS. Please don’t share this to anyone? :*

 

  • Kjungxox

 

 

 

Am I dreaming? If yes then slap me please.