Chapter 6

Unspoken Words.

Your POV

“Dee dee. Dee dee. Dee dee.” You groaned at the sound of your alarm clock. Half asleep, your hand reached out in search for the destroyer to your beautiful sleep. It was a Saturday and you would usually not wake up so early, but today was different. You wanted to sleep in, but you couldn’t. You groaned as you stretched your body on bed. After a satisfied stretch, you rubbed sleep away from your eyes as you walked to the bathroom to bathe and wash up.

 

“Mmm.” Standing in front of your wardrobe, you were at a lost. You don’t know what to wear on a first date and what’s more, Mark oppa did not tell you where he would be bringing you to. You wanted to call So Hee for help, but it was nine in the morning and you doubt she would be awake.

 

Picking out and trying on a lot of outfits, none of it seemed okay. A huge pile of clothes were already piled up on your bed. Giving up, you closed your eyes and randomly picked out a top. It was a red plaid top. Looking at it, you rummaged through your wardrobe in search for your black high waist jeans. After trying the pairing on, you were still not satisfied. However, there was not much time left. You used the remaining amount of time to do a natural makeup and a quick soft wavy curls to your hair. Nothing forgetting to spray some perfume on yourself, you sprayed the perfume in the air and walked into the fumes of flowery scent. Doing a last check of yourself, you dashed out of your room, and wore a pair of maroon new balancearrow-10x10.png.

 

“I won’t be back for dinner, aunty!” You shouted as you left your house and thank goodness, Mark has yet to arrive. Well, you have never like it to be late or having to let others wait for you. With that habit of yours, you would usually arrive ten minutes before meeting time and today was no exception. Looking at your phone, it was not even 11am and you could see Mark oppa running from a distance. “Sorry I’m late.” Mark said panting as he hunched and held onto his knees for support. “Ani oppa, you’re still early, look!” You showed him the time on your phone and he seemed more relieved. Your outfit caught his attention and you realised what he was thinking too. That made the two of you laughed. He was wearing a black knitted sweater over a red checked shirt. You couldn’t believe the telepathy between the two of you.

 

“Where are you bringing me to oppa?” Your eyes glistened with anticipations as you questioned. “You’ll see.” Mark’s words kept you in suspense. He hailed a taxi and told the driver the location over the winded down window. With the venue still kept as a mystery, you got onto the taxi as Mark oppa blocked the edge of the taxi, worried that you would hit your head. “You’re really good at such things aren’t you?” You raised one of your eyebrows. He gave out a small laugh and hugged you. “Ani, it’s all just for you.”

 

The conversationarrow-10x10.png with Mark kept you oblivious about the surrounding. Throughout the entire journey, you were not taking notice of where the taxi was heading until the huge blue and beige building caught your attention. “Oh my gosh?!” You looked at him with your jaw dropped and eyes widen. “I remembered you saying that you love rides but hasn’t been there in a very long time. So yeah..” Mark oppa fiddled with his hair as those words flow out of his mouth. “Do you like it?” You gave him a big hug. “No oppa. I love it!!” Mark hugged you back and you could feel that he seemed less nervous.

 

The two of you alighted and went to get the tickets for two. You were so excited to be in Lotte World. The last time you were here, it was with your parents and this time round, it was with your first boyfriend. Being as excited as a puppy seeing its favourite snacks, you pulled Mark oppa to the gift cart and put on a red ribbon headband on him. “Ahhhh~ Gwi-yeo-weo.” A smile lit up on your face as if you have completed your very own masterpiece. Mark oppa picked out the same headband and placed it on your head, not forgetting to help you arrange your hair neatly. “Now that makes us a cute couple.” Poking his cheeks playfully, you nodded in reply. Mark oppa wanted to pay for the headbands, but you didn’t allow him to. You threatened to not talk to him if he pays and he finally gave in.

 

After making the payment, Mark oppa was still whining to you about you not allowing him to pay. How can he be this cute? You would purposely keep avoiding him, pretending not to see his aegyo, when in fact, his constant aegyo was melting you throughout. From the corner of your eyes, you could see girls looking at Mark oppa and that made you uncomfortable. “Stop oppa, you’re attracting a lot of girls with your aegyo.” You said pouting as you linked your arm with his. “But I only see you.” Grinning, you leaned onto his shoulder.

 

“Viking!!” You pointed to it and you two took it as the first ride of the day. The queue for the Viking was pretty long, but it was fast as well. Soon enough, the Viking was right in front of your eyes. “Woooo~” You squealed as you went up the Viking. “Can’t you be scared like other girls?” Mark’s question made you gave him the ‘why’ look. “That way I could protect you.” The safety rail came coming down which indicatesarrow-10x10.png that the ride was about to start. You could feel adrenaline rush within you and excitement made you forgot to reply Mark oppa.

 

After a thrilling ride, your muscles felt more relax and your face showed a satisfied smile. You felt a strong pull around your waist. Your chin was held up by two warm fingers and your eyes were in direct contact with his. “You won’t even act scared won’t you?” Shaking your head, you replied “I’m not like any other girls huh.” With that, you broke free from him and ran away. The topic ended and the two of you went for lunch which were snacks, then to more rides: bumper car, flume ride, roller coaster and carousel.

 

“There’s somewhere I want to go.” You looked at Mark oppa, giving him a hint to continue. Apparently, he didn’t. He smiled and pulled you to somewhere. The three huge words shocked you when you arrived at the place Mark oppa wanted to go - ‘The Haunted House’. Too shocked to say anything, you pointed at the devil figurine which felt like it was staring right into your soul. Even gulping saliva down your throat requires some strength right now. “You’re scared of this aren’t you?” Your nod seemed to have brought happiness to Mark. “Please oppa, anything but this. Please.” You pleaded hard and was close to tears. Mark oppa kept persuading you to accompany him but you refused to. “I’ll protect you baby. Believe me.” Those words made you gave in.

 

Whimpering as soon as you went in, Mark oppa held you tighter by your shoulder. Feeling his grip on your shoulder and the closeness you two were in, did made you feel better. Murderous were sounding clearly in your ears. The cold blowing air brought shivers down your spine and you caved in further into Mark’s arm. “Oppa’s here.” Mark oppa’s constant reminder definitely made everything felt better. Dark figures would randomly appear and some would even went close to you. Not only was the haunted house filled with eerie and spooky sound, it was filled with screams that belongs to you, well, a few belongs to Mark. Seeing a tinge of light, you knew it was coming to an end. Mark squeezed your shoulder a little as a sign to sprint. Your breaths were in unison with his and so were both of your legs. The two of you successfully sprinted out of the haunted house.

 

Catching your breaths, you hugged oppa and tears flowed out of your eyes. “My baby’s so brave huh.” Mark exclaimed as he patted on your head. “Even though you were scared, you still protected me.” The hug grew loose and he released you. “Who said I was scared?!” Even with tears in your eyes, a handsome pout face could be seen in front of you. “I heard.. sniff sniff.. you screamed. Even.. sniff sniff.. even though it was suppressed, I.. sniff sniff.. heard it.” Mark laughed seeing how cute you were trying to talk and stop your cry at the same time “Okay okay, I was scared. Now stop crying okay.” He said as he wiped your tears away with his thumbs. His touch brought tingling feelings to your face and it was so soothing.

 

Time flies when you were having fun and it was already evening. After a long and enjoyable day with Mark oppa, the day at Lotte World came to an end with aeronauts balloon ride as the last attraction. The nightlights beautified the entire Lotte World. Being able to be in mid-air, looking down at what seemed like a small little world, it felt really relaxing. With no one around, just the two of you, it was romantic as well. “Thank you oppa, for today.” You turned to him as you spoke. Mark oppa’s eyes were looking deeply into yours. Without talking, you knew he really liked you and wanted to kiss you. He leaned forward slowly, and hesitantly, until his soft lips touched yours. His hands cupped your face as he kissed you again. His lips felt soft, and gentle. The kisses were sweet and nice, and your body felt as if you were on a cloud. You couldn’t help but smile not only on the outside, but in the inside too.

 

An image flashed past your mind, your eyes flashed open and you pulled yourself away from the kiss. The image of JB oppa made your conscious bitter. Even though you were not cheating on oppa, it just did not felt that what you did was right. “Sorry about that, I.. I just couldn’t help myself.” Mark oppa’s words made you feel even worse. “No oppa, it’s not your fault. It’s just me..” You said and bit onto your lips. Looking down on your shoes, you felt a pair of warm hands on your shoulders. Mark made you turned to face and look him. “It’s not your fault baby, I know I’m your first boyfriend and it’s going too fast for you. I should have been more patient.” Bringing you into a hug, you sighed into his chest.

 

The ride had come to an end and the two of you got off from it. It was time for dinner and Mark wanted to treat you to a restaurant. You didn’t want him to spend any more money on you as the tickets alone were pretty hefty. He may be persistent, but you were stubborn enought to not back down too. With a few aegyo and whining, Mark oppa finally gave way. “Where would you want to go then, my princess?” You smirked and answered “You’ll find out soon.”

--

 

I'm so happy today because of Exo's new mv *squeals* and so, here I am updating. Omg, my bias, lay, totally rocking the entire mv. *.*

Hehehe. Anws, hope this chapter is fluff enough!! ^^

@krissitheprawn: Thank you!! Yeap, I'm from sg! (:

@MrsChopsticks101: Thank you for your comments on 'Unspoken Words'! Spoiler: There will be more moments for each ship soon! (;