Nine

Dumb and Dumber

Chapter 9

Jimin was grinning and smiling by the window like a maniac if not like an idiot. It was 10 in the morning and he was staring at the sight outside the window mindlessly, still thinking about last night event with Yoongi. If only Jungkook didn’t interrupt them, maybe they might advance to something more to Jimin’s liking.

His hand gripping on the window stall getting harder, preventing those thoughts away early in the morning. Gosh, watching ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ might had corrupted his not too innocent mind these days.

Jimin turned his head when he heard knocking sound at the already opened door, there he saw his lovely auburn hair boyfriend walking toward him, his fringe slightly wet after taking shower.

“You called me, babe?” the elder said, placing both his hand on top of the younger. Jimin shuddered when the latter spoke up, he was so thankful that he was backing Yoongi so the older couldn’t see how bright red he was. Really, Yoongi never failed to make all his hair stood up when his deep voice entering Jimin’s ear so closely.

“Yeah, I need to tell you something...” Jimin felt the elder nodded, slowly locking his body with their entangled hands with so much tenderness. Then nuzzled up to his neck, breathing in Jimin’s scent which made Jimin felt so warm yet his heart beating wildly. Preventing him to breathe normally.

Right now, if only Yoongi didn’t hold him by the back hug, Jimin would probably fall down. His knees had become so weak and inside he was melting more when Yoongi placed his chin on his shoulder, eyes closed. At times like these, Jimin could felt his heart pounding really hard that maybe, even Yoongi could feel it since he too, could hear the elder beating sound, so rapidly fast and not normal yet he still managed to act cool. But, no—Jimin needed to focus! He needed to tell Yoongi about something.

“Uh... You know that last night, when Jungkook interupted us, right?”

“Yeah?”

“So... Urm, Jungkook was upset and he need me as is friend...”

“Yeah?”

Jimin gulped, he didn’t think Yoongi would answer like that. Even though he just replied with one word, Jimin could sense a little annoyance when he mentioned Taehyung and Jungkook.

“.. He, uh, want me to stay today and comfort him..?”

Yoongi opened his eyes slowly then lifted his head from Jimin’s shoulder but still didn’t say anything. He didn’t know what to say or react. He know the atmosphere between Taehyung and Jungkook was getting a bit too sour, and he knew if the same thing happened to Jimin he would do the same, but still..

Jimin sighed when Yoongi didn’t give him any reply. So he turned and face his boyfriend, looking straight to his eyes.

“Don’t you trust me, Hyung..?”

Yoongi frowned. Of course he trusted Jimin. But, he was afraid Jimin would get ‘charmed’ by the maknae and then started developing feelings again. Yoongi was so afraid of losing Jimin, he wouldn’t want the younger to get snatch away from him.

“Yoongi-ah, don’t you trust me..?” Jimin repeated, both hand on the elder’s cheek, widening his big puppy eyes.

Yoongi sighed, he couldn’t resist that look the younger was giving. Not when they were this close and wanted to kiss him.

“I trust you. Because I love you, Park Jiminie” he said smiling to the boy before him. Staring at him with so much sincerity because he meant every word he said.

Jimin grinned, sticking their foreheads on each other before his hand pulling the elder’s face closer to place his lips with him. Their lips started to move, head tilting for better access. Both were moving slow yet passionate, so different with last night. If before their kiss was so tempting and full of desire, wanting to rip each other clothes and shamelessly, then this time they only want to feel each other warmness, keeping the slow pace, enjoying their little time together. The time seemed to pass by so slowly, the world felt like stop spinning, as if it was just the two of them on the earth.

But Jimin was the one to break the kiss, face still so close with the elder. He placed their forehead together, giving Yoongi light peck then chuckled with each other.

 

-o0o-

 

True to his words, when other member were off to practice, Jimin stayed at the dorm to comfort his best friend. Giving one last peck on Yoongi’s lips, he waved at them so happily as if he was sending off his husband to his first time job interview.

Jimin went inside the main room, he found Jungkook took some beer can from the fridge. Not like he care if the maknae was still underage, they were going to have a talk and Jimin figured it must be easier for the poor boy to pour out all his thoughts away.

Jimin remembered last night when Jungkook called him on his sweet time together with Yoongi. The maknae wasn’t like his normal cheerful aura, Jimin knew right away this time it was something serious. Even though he probably didn’t love Jungkook anymore, still the younger boy is his best friend. They shared a strong brotherhood bond and it hurt Jimin if his best buddy was hurting too.

Jungkook was sitting in front of the flat TV with many snacks and beer cans he took before. Jimin sat down casually not wanting to speak up first, let Jungkook talk when he was ready.

Two hours, three bags of potato chips, and five cans later Jungkook finally spoke up while sobbing a little, choking on his words which made Jimin brought him tissue box twice. Jungkook wasn’t the type to cry at little things, nor he was the type to get jealous easily, Jimin knew so well.

“Hyung, do you think I’m selfish for getting jealous?”

“No, Kookie-ah... That’s normal, I would probably do the same if Yoongi too...”

Jimin heard the latter sniffled then bitterly laughed. “Then was it wrong if I’m mad? When Taehyung doesn’t even feel sorry about that?”

Jimin shook his head, turning to face Jungkook. He really wanted to punch Taehyung for making his best friend like this, but Taehyung wasn’t at fault too completely. Well, Jungkook did avoided him after that.

The conversation soon chirped down and they could only hear the sound from the movie Jungkook was playing and soft sniffles in between, making Jimin felt more sorry that he couldn’t do anything unless patting his back and constantly saying, “It’s okay, Kookie-ah”

But then Jungkook opened up his mouth again, asking a question that caught Jimin off-guard.

“Hyung, can you kiss me?”

Jimin eyes widened, had the alcohol finally affected Jungkook so he couldn’t think straight anymore?

“Please, hyung... I know it sounds crazy, but at least give it a try. I think I can calm down a little..”

“You’re thinking of something like a... Revenge for Taehyung?”

Jungkook nodded softly looking to the older lad pleading with so much sadness portrayed in those black orbs of his.

Jimin looked away. “No, Kookie-ah, I’m sorry.. I-I have Yoongi, I can’t..” he wouldn’t want to betray the auburn haired male after everything he had done for Jimin.

“Please, hyung...” Jungkook tugged on Jimin sleeves, his eyes already forming tears. “I won’t ask for anything else, please...”

Jimin couldn’t looked away from Jungkook. Inside his head, he was having inner fight whenever to grant Jungkook wish or to keep his word to Yoongi. Sure, he would want to do anything to make the younger feel better, but that would only mean to stab his boyfriend from his back.

“Please, hyung... I know you loved me, that’s why let’s just take this as a good bye..”

Jimin looked to Jungkook, then to his feet. If he kissed Jungkook then it was just the same as saying good bye to his past undying crush for the younger, right? At least that didn’t mean that he cheat on Yoongi, right?

“Okay, Jungkook. Just once; it was just a good bye kiss and that’s all”

Jungkook nodded firmly, looking straight to Jimin’s stare then slowly closing the gap between them. Soon their lips touched and if Jimin said his heart didn’t react at all would be a lie. Of course it wouldn’t be easy forgetting your loved one in just short time, he knew that.

But different to what Jimin imagine, Jungkook wasn’t as innocent he thought the boy would be, instead Jungkook’s kiss was really provoking and tempting. Though he was younger, Jungkook would dominate more with his tongue easily slipping inside Jimin’s making the elder moaned few times.

Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin’s thigh slightly caressing them, making Jimin became more aroused than he should be. Soon Jungkook broke the kiss then the elder ear, a very sensitive spot for Jimin as he groaned but that just made Jungkook yanked him to the ground, pinning the elder below him. Jimin saw that lustful look in Jungkook eyes, the alcohol had fully controlled him.

But before Jimin could stop Jungkook for doing anything further, he was shoved to the ground harder with deep familiar voice shouting to him.

“What the , Park Jimin!?”

Seemed like the voice from the TV was too loud where Jimin couldn’t even hear anyone entering the dorm.

Trying to get up, Jimin saw Taehyung glaring at him furiously and Jungkook was too horrified of what his boyfriend would do. But Jimin couldn’t care less about that, all he could see, even from the corner from his eyes was Yoongi. Looking at him with so much hurtful expression. Their eyes met but Yoongi looked away and disappeared from his sight.

Jimin wanted to get up, chasing after Yoongi at least. And at that split second, he realized that throbbing pain in his chest when he recalled the elder expression face. But it was too late, he was too late to realize it.

 

He fell for Yoongi, but he hurt him

..again..

 

 

 


A/N : Aye, I've updated sooner :) But the problem here now is.. I dunno what to do next -_-  The only thing inside my head is to kill one of the member, but hopefully I won't use that (Unless I can't come out with other ideas, please prepare ur heart) So please bear the next update coz it might be late, kekeke.. 

Anywayyyyyy, Hello and welcome new subcribers >.< Thank you to all who comments and up votes!! XD And I won't answer any question about how the story goes, the story itself will tell you ^-^

 

-Shiron100x

BONUS : 

Because Yoonmin is REAL (You see that stare?!?!)