Four

Dumb and Dumber

Chapter 4

“Let’s take a break for now!”

Panting breath, wet hairs due to sweats forming on every muscle, exhausted bodies on heated room. The boys were practicing the choreography for their upcoming concert. Though they had nailed the dance moves, PD-nim said not to slack off since BTS are well known for their breath-taking performances.

Two weeks after Jimin’s occurrence that night passed, Yoongi noticed the younger had approached him more often than before, though most of the time he would only talked about Jungkook. Yoongi also notice Jimin got more open about little things such as putting his opinions to the elder’s tapes and how he sulked about the dance moves difficulty. Sometimes they would go out together getting fresh air, talking with each other and in between those chatters, there were many times when Yoongi thought he might has some hope with the younger, but at the same time Jimin could make all those hope drop dead like falling from the sky with coral reefs beneath.

Yoongi watched as Jimin walked toward him then sat down after giving him some drink, lifting up the bottle Yoongi spoke up, “Not to Jungkook?”

Jimin shook his head smiling slightly, “Nah. Taehyung already got him one.”

To which Jimin thought Yoongi wouldn’t see him hurting, the elder knew perfectly how that feel; how the pain. Yoongi knew it really well.

Both Yoongi and Jimin were now watching maknae couple on the corner fooling around, giggling at each other like it was only the two of them alone in the world. Taehyung snatched away his playmate bottle only to meet the youngest aegyo pout. Jimin sighed, forcing a smile when Jungkook turned to his way, smiling ever so happily. Yoongi couldn’t stand watching Jimin like this, his love is hurting and so is his heart.

“Jiminie, I left something at the dorm, help me find it.” Yoongi absurdly stood up, pulling Jimin’s hand—took him out of the room, not giving the dancer any second to respond. All Yoongi had in his mind was to get Jimin out of that place, preventing him to see any of those painful sight. Yoongi dragged his feet faster, the thought of having Jimin in misery made it harder for him to breath. He didn’t realized where he was heading until Jimin pulled him backward—yelling.

“Hyung! Are you crazy!? That’s dangerous!”

Yoongi caught his breath hardly. If Jimin hadn’t pulled him, he might have crossed the street full of high speed cars, with red light on--getting crashed then going through a surgery or suffering amnesia like in those melodrama scene.

"Sorry, Jimin-ah.."

The younger felt bad for a second. He knew the elder lied about forgetting his stuff at the dorm, he knew Yoongi did that for his sake too.

"Thank you, hyung.." he said shyly, small smile appeared on his chubby face.

Yoongi couldn’t prevent the embarrassment blush on his face. Saying about getting his things was just an excuse, Jimin knew he was lying since he is poor at it.

"Let’s get back to the dorm before the fans can recognize us! And let’s fill our stomach, hyung. I’m hungry!"

Jimin lead his hyung to their dorm. Though some people noticed them all the way due to their flashy hair color, luckily there were no sasaeng fans at the gate or followed them. Soon after, Jimin made three portion of ramen for both of them, despite all the warning from Jin not to eat it too often since they’re not very healthy and might gain some weights.

Yoongi sat on the couch, not minding at all those mess in the main room. Not like he needed to organize them, he could make Hoseok tidy it up later, so the Kwangju boy had something to do at the dorm. Oh, such a good hyung he is.

“Hyung!”

Jimin calling made Yoongi turned his head, watching as the boy coming with a boiled spicy ramen pan, he helped organizing the table.

They ate in silence at first, only caring about their appetite at the moment. But as always, Jimin will be the one to open up a conversation.

"Hyung, I feel like Jungkook is getting a little bit... you know.."

Yoongi looked up, sweeping the ramen sauce on his mouth. "What? The brat is avoiding you? Isn't it he always be like that toward you?"

"No, this time it was different. I can tell the difference. Like, usually he will tell in the face if I annoy him or something else like that.. but this time.."

"This time..?" Yoongi raised single eye brow.

Jimin made a face, knitting his eyebrow as if he was thinking hard. "He is now like.. Just won't talk to me in the eye, he will.. end the conversation quickly, he even get out from the kitchen yesterday when I entered"

"Then stop it."

"Huh?" Jimin blinked few times. Not getting his hyung's words.

The rapper sighed, putting the chopsticks down. Looking straight to the younger eyes, he spoke, "He already has Taehyung now, Jimin-ah. Maybe from Jungkook side, he is fine with you like that, but Taehyung? If I were him, I would probably getting a little jealous if someone is clinging over my boyfriend.."

The younger stared at the elder with unreadable expression, seemed like disagreeing. "Hyung.. Are you saying that I should better leave Jungkook alone? Despite knowing that I love him so much?"

Yoongi could sense the other lad raised his voice a little on the last sentence--throwing venom in it.

"You should think about Taehyungs feelings too, Jiminie. You are his friend, you should know better right?"

Jimin frowned, he felt hurt. How could Yoongi side with Taehyung right now? Didn’t he said he would comfort him? But now it seemed like the elder was cornering as if he was the problem here, as if Jimin was the selfish jerk who craved for everyone attention. He just wanted the maknae to not ignore him, giving him the cold shoulder, but Yoongi made it sound like he was the third person in a relationship.

"You don’t get me, hyung. I thought you care, but you didn’t"

Yoongi stared at the boy in front of him in disbelieve. Jimin thought he never care? Wow. Just wow.

The elder scoffed, giving Jimin his bitter laugh. He felt like the younger just stabbed right in his heart, because it hurt so much hearing Jimin would say those words. So he got up, replying Jimin’s sharp gaze.

"Well why don’t you find your little Jungkook who cares so much about you?" Yoongi snapped at Jimin, leaving him still sitting on the floor speechless while he went to his room.

Jimin flinched a little when he heard the door slammed shut, and just then he realized he had crosses the line a bit too much.

 

This time Yoongi has the right to be mad at him.

 

 


A/N : This chapter is shorter than before.. But a little fight, yay! Am I the only person who is happy here? -__- Oh and I made Jimin a little bit annoying here, keke.. Plz don't be mad at me ㅠ.ㅠ And don't forget to comment, Thank You^^

 

-Shiron100x