Twelve (Final)

Dumb and Dumber

Chapter 12

“Min Yoongi, stay away from Park Jimin!!”

Both lovers flinched when the eldest hyung caught them almost kissing, again.

Yoongi blew his fringe in annoyance when Jin came inside the room, trying to scold him for the umpteenth time to stay away from Jimin at least one meter.

“God, what if you catch cold again?!” Jin half-yelled, placing both his hand on his hips. Getting started with oh-so-sassy attitude.

“After I thought I’ll let you two stay together for make up time... Now look! Jimin get affected by your cold, do you too want to get sick again?”

Yoongi sighed as he closed his ears from Jin’s shouting while Jimin was trying to hold his laughter which seemed like failed.

“And you too, Jimin! Do you want your boyfriend to catch his cold again, huh?!”

The said one quickly shook his head, trying to calm the eldest hyung. “N-no, hyung... We are just, uh...We, uh... ” but couldn’t come up with anything.

“I’m just trying to give him a peck on forehead, relax.”

Jin scoffed, “Yeah right, a peck with eyes close and face only an inch away...”

Jimin looked down, rubbing his nape in embarrassment. But then he looked up, meeting up with the eldest eyes, trying to use his aegyo.

“Aww, come on, hyung~ you know I wouldn’t want my Yoongi to get sick. So please just let him be here, okay..?” he tilted his head cutely, blinking his puppy eyes few times as his hands were clasped together.

But Jin just snorted in amusement, seeing the two love birds were now all so lovey-dovey while yesterday they were all too melodrama.

“Okay, I trust you, Jimin. But not Yoongi. But If saw you two trying or even kissed.. I swear you two won’t meet up until tomorrow.” He said eyeing the said lad sharply.

Yoongi rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Yes, mom... Now can you please give us, our time alone?”

Jin chuckled looking at his dongsaengs behavior as he walked out of the room, meeting with other members then back to the kitchen making dinner.

As soon as Jin got out, Yoongi wrapped the younger body with his while the latter snuggled himself comfortably in the elder’s lap.Yoongi heard Jimin’s soft giggles as the younger’s hand entangled both their fingers together.

Jimin felt safe and protected under the elder’s arm. It gave him warm and bubbly feelings yet the same time, it would scare him of the thought if Yoongi would ever leave him. Well, if he could slowly forget about Jungkook, then Yoongi could slowly forget about his feelings too right?

The thoughts itself made Jimin felt like his heart getting squeezed. Making it harder for him to breath and anxiousness ran through his mind. He didn’t even realize his grip was getting tightened.

Yoongi looked down worriedly to his lover, since the younger boy hadn’t said any word after Jin left.

“Jiminie, are you okay..?”

Slowly Jimin made his way to look up. Meeting the elder’s gaze. “...Hyung, you...You won’t leave me, right..?” he said hesitantly, careful with his word.

Yoongi softly inhaled as he looked deeply to younger’s eyes. “Baby, it is not a choice to leave you or not. Even if I want to, I can’t...”

His hand reached to cup Jimin’s face so gently. “You have no idea how many times I tried to move on or forget you because you never notice me. I’ve told myself thousands times to build up a shield and never let you creep inside, but the reality is? Every single time I see you, hear you giggles, or even just think about you, even for just a little bit, my heart will melt that second, because I love you...

And now that you’ve said you love me, I won’t ever let you go. You told me to be more selfish then I will. I won’t ever leave you, even if you don’t love me anymore.

Because my heart only want this one person who can easily make me go crazy, flip me upside-down, make me smile or cry without any reason. My breath will get suffocated—I get nervous all the time and I’m afraid my heart might explode at any time because the beating sound inside are uneven.

I’ve fallen deeper and deeper into this uncertain hole of what they call love, but I’m not afraid to go down there even if it’s dark because I know you will be there at the end.

So, I won’t leave you, Jimin. Not now, not ever.”

Jimin felt his eyes getting teary at the elder’s words. They had touched him even to the deepest part of Jimin’s heart. Yoongi told him all of that without looking away, he didn’t even blink for once. Every single words were the truth and Jimin would never doubt it because he could feel Yoongi’s sincerity inside.

“Hyung, now you’re m-making me more scared of losing y-you” his voice had cracked and his vision had become blurry.

Yoongi chuckled, “Baby, that’s what in my mind every second, but I don’t care now. Because I believe you and me, we belong together.”

Jimin sniffled, smiling as he tried to press his lips with Yoongi’s, but stop right away. He remember he still had the cold, and couldn’t let his boyfriend to get sick.

Yoongi who was waiting for the kiss frowned when he didn’t get what he expect. “Yah, why did you stop?”

“I can’t, Jagiya. You’ll get sick.” Jimin replied flatly as if it was the most obvious thing in this world.

Yoongi pouted. Puffing his cheek as he looked at his lover, blinking his eyes few times then tilted his head innocently like what the younger did before. “Aw, come on~ Just a light peck, baby~”

Jimin tried to look away, he knew he couldn’t resist the elder once he was on his aegyo mode on. Every Bangtan members agreed that Yoongi was the cutest one when it came to aegyo since he rarely showed it. So when he did that, even the maknae line could lose.

Jimin gulped. Yoongi looked like a real puppy now with him trying to make his small eyes looked bigger.

Finally the younger sighed in defeated. He really couldn’t win Yoongi like this. “Okay. One peck, and that’s all.”

Yoongi nodded, giving Jimin his gummy smile. He looked outside first, checking so the guard dog wouldn’t bark at him later.

Slowly Yoongi closed the gap between them then brush their soft lips together. It was just a simple touch but it was enough to make Jimin’s heart skipped. Making his inside melted because it felt so sweet. It gave him the sparks and butterflies and bubbly feeling in his stomach. It felt magical but it was real, as if it was their first kiss—so innocent, awkward, and clueless at the same time but it was the most beautiful thing that ever happened in his life.

But then Jimin felt Yoongi his lips, trying to get better access to Jimin’s mouth. The younger pulled back quickly, forcing his mouth shut while he shook his head; trying to tell the elder that he wouldn’t let Yoongi gave him a tongue kiss.

Jimin knew and still remember somewhere between that Biology class when he was still in high school, that ‘Virus spreads faster through saliva.' or something like that and he wouldn’t want Yoongi to get infected. But it was a mistake for Jimin to do that—it made Yoongi want to kiss him more with Jimin acting cute without him even trying.

So Yoongi leaned in again, placing his lips with the younger’s then slightly palmed Jimin’s crotch, making the latter gasped. Yoongi took that chance to shove his tongue inside, doing exactly what the younger did to trick him yesterday. But even before Jimin could pushed the elder, Yoongi already dominated him with the heated and fast pace kiss, so desperate and hot and it was hard for Jimin to keep up with the elder. Well, of course! Who was he kidding here? It was Min Yoongi a.k.a SUGA he was kissing with now. The guy whose tongue movements would send people to Hong Kong.

Yoongi soon break away, amused seeing the younger still panting hard; catching his breath. He his bottom lips—smirking proudly. “Payback, baby~”

Jimin was about to shout back to his playful boyfriend before a loud and piercing voice shouted making both of them flinched.

 

“Min Yoongi, out! NOW!!

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes irritated then gave a light peck on the younger's lips, again too quick for the younger to even react. "I'll be back soon, okay, baby?"

Jimin watched his boyfriend dashed out of the room, not wanting to make Bangtan's mom got furious. He burst out laughing at the elder’s action. One side Yoongi could be so hot and irresistible, yet the other side he could be so cute and adorable.

He had never been so thankful to God for giving Yoongi’s existence in his life. It might still feel unbelievable that there was someone like Yoongi would love him unconditionally. It made him think that he was so stupid for not realizing Yoongi sooner.

But the past was in the past. The only thing he needed to focus right now was just continue to love Yoongi for now and forever.

 

 

 


A/N : Awkward ending, lol. But please tolerate it since this was the first time in my life making a completed fic and it was this long, gosh -__-"

 

A-N-Y-W-A-Y!!

 

Thank you for all the votes, subscribers, those who still took their time for those lovely comments, all the readers (with no exception to the silent readers, too)

I hope this story entertain you and please check for my other fics or future fics ^-^

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

 

 

#Question: Which do you prefer more between Vhope..

 ..and Vkook?

 kekeke.. 

 

Kindly Up Vote if you like it, yes?