Eleven

Dumb and Dumber

Chapter 11

Yoongi woke up by the slowly becoming louder sound of murmurings. With extremely disgruntled mood he tried to let the piercing light greet his sight, only to squint his eyes a little more. Yoongi let out few moans then rubbed his small slanted eyes, trying to get up slowly. But only then he realized he had no strength to support his weight upward. His body was burning up and the throbbing pain in his head was making it worse.

His sight fell on the opened door, showing a familiar figure with broad shoulder approaching him.

“Oh, have you woken up?” Jin said as he helped Yoongi to sit up then took a glass of water for him to drink.

"Yeah, thanks to the blissful way of waking me up" he replied sarcastically, taking the drink, gulping it down.

Jin rolled his eyes, letting the younger stayed in his diva mode when he just woken up, knowing very well how horrible his mood could be when he woke up every morning.

"Well, good to know that. Now, how are you feeling?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Good, I guess? I don't know how I was before, I don’t even know how I get here.."

Jin raised single eye brow. "You don’t remember at all..?"

"Remember what..?"

Now it was Yoongi's turn to raise his eye brow, confused. All he could recall was... Wait—So it wasn't a dream, that Jimin called him loudly and hugged him in public then…??

"Based on your expression, seems like you realize something, huh? Good then. It'll become easier later on.."

Yoongi frowned, again in confusion. "Huh..?"

"Nothing. Now, sleep! You need rest, you have a really bad fever this time.."

Jin pushed softly Yoongi's shoulder to lay down on his bed. He watched the younger obediently (which was one of the rarest thing that might only happened twice a year) closed his eyes and slowly dozed off. Jin then carefully tip toed from the room, letting his sick bandmate rest, while he tried to tell his other bandmate to control their voice.

 

-o0o-

 

It was ten past thirty or so, and all the member except Jimin had left for their morning practice. Jimin told them himself, that he would try talking to Yoongi. Yet even after three hours had passed, he still didn't have the gut to walk in Yoongi's room, despite all the encouragement from Jin and Taehyung (Yes, the maknae couple had made up somehow, after Jin helped them and both 95-liners had made up too while Yoongi was asleep)

But Jimin couldn't bring himself to open that door, meeting up with the elder. He was so afraid if Yoongi would say it in his face, that the Yoongi hate him. Yes, he was too scared of those things to happen.

So he called Jin for the last time, boosting his confidence then knocked softly to the door.

Seemed nostalgic to how he wanted to apologize at the older lad before, Jimin felt guiltier.

Standing there like an idiot for ten minutes, made him hesitantly opened the door, only to hear the room filled with almost quiet sound and slight snoring from the person who was resting peacefully inside.

Jimin carefully tip toed to approach the petite sleeping figure. He sat on Jin's bed, while admiring Yoongi's feature closely. From his sharp eyebrow that was covered by his auburn fringe, to his small eyes, his pointy nose, to his ears that would always get pierced by cool earrings then to his slightly parted soft lips. God, just how much Jimin really wanted to kiss him.

But no, he couldn't.

He had hurt the elder.

He didn’t deserve to touch him

He didn’t even deserve to cry right now. He was the jerk to betray Yoongi after everything he had done for Jimin. He promised to not hurt the elder, but with just some pleading from Jungkook, all his determination fell down.

He really was the worst.

Still, Jimin couldn’t stop his finger to cares Yoongi's face. His milky-white skin was really smooth, it might made any girls jealous even though Yoongi was a guy. Jimin remembered how every time the older lad would sulk about his woman-like skin, that he couldn’t grow moustache even if he wanted to.

Jimin leaned closer as he closed his eyes, though he know he shouldn’t do this. He fisted his hand harder, his mind was fighting whenever to fulfill his selfish desire or to restrain himself with all the guilt building up. Yet despite all that, it was too late now, he could feel his lips almost brushing with the elder. But he stopped when the latter suddenly spoke up—

 

"Don't"

 

It took only one word to make his tears finally fell down after all his struggling to hold it. But it was too much for Jimin to handle. That one word itself was like a jolt of electricity, straight piercing his heart. Knowing that Yoongi had rejected him.

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes, he knew Jimin tried to kiss him. He couldn’t let the younger do that, since Jimin might caught the cold as well. But Yoongi soon panicked when he found out Jimin was already sobbing. He couldn’t bear the sight that the love of his life was in tears, it broke his heart more as the he felt the familiar throbbing pain in his chest.

"Please don't cry, Jimin-ah...” Yoongi brought his hand to cup the younger face. His thumb was wiping the tears that stained his beautiful face. But that just made Jimin bawled even more, frustrated at the elder's kindness.

How could Yoongi still be so kind at him?

How could Yoongi didn't hate him?

How could Yoongi didn't snap at him? Or yell at him? Get mad of him after what Jimin had done?

Jimin was about to open his mouth, asking all the thoughts in his mind, before the elder cut him—

"Maybe, maybe it'll be better if we stop this all, Jimin-ah... Everything between us...”

And that left Jimin speechless. Yoongi was breaking up with him, even without him explaining everything.

He knew he didn't have any rights to protest. This was what he was supposed to get. He deserve to be treated cruelly, not the kindness the elder usually showered him.

"..Let's just end this Jimin. I don't want you to force yourself to me, it's okay, I—"

But that was it. Jimin had so fed up with Yoongi's too selfless way of thinking. So he shut him up this time too, the way he did like before.

Jimin crashed their lips with much force that clashed their teeth first and might've cut his bottom lips, but he didn’t care. Instead, he pulled the elder's neck to prevent him speaking.

Even if Yoongi tried to break away, he made the kiss even deeper. Jimin tilted his head, slightly pressing to the elder's crotch which made Yoongi gasped and Jimin took that chance to shove his tongue inside, totally dominating their kiss.

Jimin pushed Yoongi down, pinning the elder below him with their kiss getting heated, but Jimin kept on making it harder for Yoongi to keep the fast pace as the younger was getting more rough as if he was pouring all his emotion on the kiss.

Finally to what seemed like decades, Jimin broke the kiss if not for the lack of oxygen. Making them panted crazily. Jimin looked down to Yoongi who was still catching his breath hardly.

"Hyung, for God sake, stop being like that! I'm not forcing myself on you because, I, too love you. I was too late for realizing it all this time because I'm only thinking of Jungkook and not getting my heart all this time.

Now that I've realized how stupid I was... I'm in love with you, hyung...

I love that gummy smile of yours, I love it when you bit your lips without you noticing it. I love your laugh that turns your eyes into those beautiful crescent moon. I love how you always care about me and shower me with non-stop affectionate. I love how you always hug me from behind then suddenly whisper in my ear, which make me shudders all the time. I love how you kiss me so gentle, soft and cozy yet so tempting and arousing," he said sniffling.

"But I love it the most when you say my name. I find them really sweet because every time you call me, I feel like I'm loved. And that’s why, I love you too, Min Yoongi.

So stop being too kind for such person like me.. I want you to tell me what you want or to be selfish, at least for me..!"

Jimin half yelled at Yoongi, pouring out all frustration at the eldest beneath him, catching his breath because he almost said all of those in one breathe.

But Yoongi just stared at him, mouth slightly opened, so lost in word. He wasn't expecting for the younger to suddenly confess. His brain still couldn't register all the words Jimin had said.

So, after what seemed minutes of silence, he finally reached his hand, cupping Jimin's face, his thumb tying to wipe the remaining tears from the boy above him. He deeply inhaled, before spoke up, facing Jimin fully.

"Then be mine, Park Jimin. Be mine and never let anyone touch you because it's killing me inside seeing you with someone. Don't respond to the maknae that much, don't spend too much time with Hoseok because that makes me jealous. You're mine only...”

Jimin nodded then chuckled at his boyfriend possessive side, his tears fell on the elder's cheek. But it wasn't tears of sadness, it was the tears of joy that he finally saw Yoongi smiling.

Yoongi softly pulled down Jimin's neck, closing the gap between them. Giving the younger slow kisses with so much affectionate, letting him know how much Yoongi loved him. Jimin smiled to their meaningful kiss. It wasn't lust, it was love, Jimin was sure of that. They mouth didn't part away since they still want to feel each other warmness a little longer before Yoongi passed out, he was still sick after all.

Jimin smiled, watching the elder's sleeping face, his finger caressed Yoongi's cheek softly before planting kiss on his forehead gently.

And for the rest of the day, Jimin stayed beside the sleeping Yoongi.

 

 


A/N : Finally they make up, yehet! :D Next chapter will be final :) Hello and welcome new subsribers :D 

Please don't forget to comment! I reaaallly LOVE to read them and I want to know what people think about the story progression. Sometimes they motivate me to work harder ^-^ Thank you,

 

-Shiron100x