Ten

Dumb and Dumber

Chapter 10

Teeth chattered as the cold seeped into his slender uncoated finger, Yoongi breathed in the freezing air that pricked into his nose bridge, causing thin white smoke. His head was leaning to the brick wall, he had been stuck in that position for pretty long time until he could feel his feet getting numb. Luckily he was wearing a snapback and scarf around his neck so no one could recognize him.

He could feel his phone buzzing constantly for the past three hours but he couldn’t care less. He still wanted some time alone, beside if he went back, probably he would see a certain person face he wouldn’t want to meet right now. No, he didn’t resent that person, nor he was feeling betrayed.

 

..Who was he in the beginning with..?

 

All these things happened and he had said it was his risk if he was hurt. It was all his stupid suggestion and over confident mind to win over Jimin’s heart. It was just not possible in a short time for Jimin to forget about Jungkook while he, himself was still madly in love with the brunette haired boy. Of all these time he thought of the younger change of heart was just his stupid irrational thinking.

“Stop dreaming, pabo-yah...” he bitterly laughed, mocking to himself as the hot familiar sensation stung his eyes. He felt his vision getting blurry in this cold night street, couple walking here and there. Little children walking happily with their parents.

Sometimes he thought back, when he was just little Daegu boy, how he could always laughed from time to time, wouldn’t need to worry about anything. Sometimes he just wanted to go back to that age where he still knew nothing about this little wicked thing called love.

He sighed. Maybe few more hours here could help him, he hoped.

 

-o0o-

 

Jimin looked at the clocked on the wall.

12:29 AM

And Yoongi still hadn’t replied to any of his or other member’s messages nor answering the calls too. He was getting uneasy about this anxious feeling inside his mind. What if some fans recognized him? What if he fell again? What if something happened and nobody was there to help him? What if.. What if..

Jimin shook his head trying to calm himself from all those scary thoughts. He wouldn’t want any bad things happened to Yoongi, not if he was the cause. He could never forgive himself. Jimin had wanted to chase for the older lad from the moment he walked out from the dorm, but he couldn’t. Not when the atmosphere in the dorm had become sourer, and he was one of the cause too.

He felt bad now, Taehyung and Jungkook fight was getting bigger—they would continue yelling at each other if Namjoon and Jin hadn’t stopped them, now both were placed in separate room. Taehyung at his shared bedroom with Namjoon and Hoseok, Jungkook had fallen asleep (maybe those yelling and screaming made him exhausted) at their shared bedroom with Jimin and Jin was taking something in his shared room with Yoongi.

Jin came back with worried expression glancing at the wall then to Jimin.

“You aren’t going to look after him?” he whispered low enough so the sleeping boy wouldn’t get disturb.

Jimin shook his head, watching as Jin took a blanket to cover Jungkook’s body. “I don’t think he wants to see me, hyung.. Not after I’ve seen his face when he left”

Jin raised an eyebrow, “So? Does that matter? He had been out for hours and you’re not worried?”

“Of course I do, hyung! I could go crazy if something were to happen to him... Because I, I...” Jimin looked down on his feet, his eyes were getting hot and he started to choke on his words. But then he looked up, meeting with the elder’s stare. “I love him, hyung” he said firmly.

Jin eyes softened “Then find him. Isn’t that enough?”

Jimin blinked his eyes in confusion. “.. What?”

“You love him, that’s an enough reason to find him. Tell him that, straight to his face, just like now” he smiled as his hand ruffling the younger’s hair.

“Jimin-ah, sometimes love doesn’t go all the way that easily. Sometimes life doesn’t always remain sweet. Sometimes we do mistakes and hurt the other with or without realizing it. Sometimes we tend to run away from our problem or wanting to cover those past. We are never perfect and we couldn’t be. We shouldn’t blame ourselves for that, because that’s what make we are now. But even though all those things, there is someone out there who is willing to love us despite all the flaws we have, doesn’t matter how ugly they are or how pathetic we are. And I believe Yoongi is looking at you like that. He doesn’t care about it. I can see that, everyone can see that. Now, go find him because you two belong together”

Jimin nodded, his head hanging low and his eyes were teary. He sniffled, before wiping some tears on his eyes then got up.

"Tell Namjoon-hyung I'm out for a while...” with that he rush to grab his jacket then off to the street.

Jin watched his dongsaeng went out like that. He smiled warmly, hopefully the two couple would make up as soon as possible.

 

-o0o-

 

Jimin forced his legs to move faster. He was heading to the studio, the other house for Yoongi and the most possible place he would go, but there was no one there. He went to their previous dorm, but he wasn’t there. He went to the jjangmyeon shop where they frequently eat, but he wasn’t there too.

Jimin was starting to feel frustrated. He knew finding a person on this big city wasn’t going to be easy, yet inside he was getting scared if Yoongi would get into danger. But he knew the elder was smart enough to keep himself from trouble twice.

He then tried to call Yoongi again while crossing the street, but at that split second his eyes caught the sight of familiar scarf pattern that he recognized. Wait, there was only one scarf with that pattern in this world because his mother made that for him and Jimin knew immediately it was Yoongi, the person who was wearing it.

He ran after him.

"Hyung!!"

Jimin yelled pretty loud for peoples around him to turn around, giving him a look. But he couldn't care less about that because he finally found Yoongi. The one he couldn’t afford to lose.

Yoongi who was surprised, turned too. But when he tried to escape, Jimin was fast enough to grab on his hand.

Jimin was panting like crazy, catching his breath heavily but his eyes never leave the elder. Feeling that Yoongi tried to yank his hand off, Jimin forcefully pulled the older lad and quickly hugged him so he couldn’t get away.

"Hyung, please listen to me, I know I didn't have the right to force you listening to me, still I want you to know that--'"

But then Jimin felt something wasn’t right. He felt the elder didn’t try to get away, he wasn’t even moving an inch. Instead, he put his head on the younger's shoulder. Jimin felt the elder's breath on his neck was getting heavier and hotter.

He reached his hand to place them on Yoongi's forehead and to Jimin's surprise, the older lad suddenly collapsed on him.

 

 

 


A/N : Soooooo sorry with the late update :" But exam here and there is making it harder for me to write these days, so I'll make it up with publishing a ty and angst Yoonmin oneshot (No Sting Attached), hope you like it >.< Welcome and hello new subscribers, also thank you for those who comments and up votes~ ^-^