Eight

Dumb and Dumber

Chapter 8

“Bangtan Boys, get ready! Last rehearsal!!”

Plenteous yelling of formal ‘Yeses’ echoed through the whole empty audience from the booming speakers. At the stage, stood dozens, maybe almost a hundred staffs, coordinator noonas, the managers, and of course the Bangtan Boys who were going to perform in the next three hours. They had rehearsed for more than twice because the concert needed to be a great success, it was all for their beloved ARMYs after all.

A few days after Jimin found out about Yoongi’s injured leg, he told the managers and all members about it. At first, the managers didn’t sounded really be happy hearing that since BTS were going to hold a concert in a short time. But they knew Yoongi wouldn’t want to hurt himself too, so they took him to the hospital without any news spreading and luckily it wasn’t so serious.

Good things, Yoongi’s leg was getting better and so was his relationship with Jimin. Ever since the younger tried to shut him up by kissing him, they spent more time together alone. Sometimes Namjoon or the other members would catch them making out inside the bedroom or at the studio yet that didn’t make them stop. Instead, Jimin noticed his boyfriend was getting bolder as the day went on. When there was no one, Yoongi would suddenly pin him to the wall and kissed him passionately.

And that what make Jimin feel so frustrated sometimes. Yoongi would only kiss him and nothing else. (Well maybe few peck on forehead and back hugs) He felt like the older was trying to , even though he knew Yoongi wanted to take things slow. But Jimin wanted something more tempting, more provoking, more arousing, more.. more... Just anything to make them at the next level.

So he approached Yoongi, walking as normal as possible—not looking too excited. “Hyung, if I don’t do any mistake today, will you give me some reward?” he whispered directly on the auburn male ear seductively, voice huskier than normally on purpose.

Yoongi stared at the boy before him then chuckled, knowing that little meaning behind those words.

“Well, that’s a pity, Jiminie... Since you always make mistake during performance. Remember when you ripped your clothes? That one is nice, though”

Jimin puffed his cheek in ashamed remembering that event, trying not to show the evident blush on his face. Well that one was too embarrassing, he didn’t do that on purpose. But hey, Namjoon was even worse than him!

Yoongi couldn’t help but to laugh at his boyfriend reaction, Jimin was beyond adorable. There was no word to describe how cute he could be. But their little moments had to be interrupted since they needed to continue rehearsing.

 

-o0o-

 

Three hours had passed and the audience were now dominated with crowds of fan girls, probably most of them were still teenager. On backstage, the boys were busy with their make-up, mike, clothes, everything getting checked one last time.

Jimin walked to Yoongi, whose mike still getting checked. “Hyung, do you feel something at your leg? Do they still hurt?”

Yoongi turned to face Jimin then sighed. “See? Now you’re worrying. Stop it, Jiminie. I’m fine. Please don’t let it affect your performance, okay?”

Jimin nodded weakly. He wasn’t sure if he wouldn’t worry about the older lad. Yoongi might act hyper. He would become 180 degrees so different at the stage as if there was some kind of ON-OFF switch. Well, he knew the older was always like that. Yoongi might tripped; it would make his injury worse and that would worry Jimin more.

Yoongi noticed Jimin was at it again, being overly too caring person. So he leaned in and whispered to the younger, mimicking him a little while ago. “Yah, how about this... You go and concentrate at your performance then if you didn’t make any mistake, maybe I’ll give you some reward?”

Jimin face lit up—Yoongi could even see that little spark in his eyes. “..Maybe..?” he asked.

“Maybe.”

Jimin grinned. That answer was enough to encourage him on stage later because from now on, he would focused on today performance more than he had.

--

The show soon started with crowds non-stop cheering. From a far, Jimin could see numerous banner and many of them caught his eyes like, ‘Jimin-oppa, don’t worry you have jams’ or ‘Park Jimin, you’re the iest man alive’ or ‘Yoonmin get married PLIZZZ’ that caught his sight the most.

The first half performance really drained his energy, but Jimin would get high-spirited again whenever he exchanged glance with his dear boyfriend, even though they might stood a little too far.

At the first talk session, the members joked around saying how miraculously Jimin hadn’t made any mistake like he usually did. Though Jimin never slack off, he always make some. Maybe that because he worked too hard. But Jimin just laughed it off, knowing his how oblivious his bandmates at his little bet with Yoongi.

After four more songs or so, the boys reached to another talking session which included three lucky fans and they would had an access through the back stage later when the performance was over. Then after five more songs and some silly conversation, added with little interaction with the fans, they had to perform an encore as last performance then separation.

The boys went back to backstage and as they promised the three fans were allowed to enter. Of course they hysterically squeal at that historical moment, but after hundreds of selcas, autographs on their shirts, album, even hands and face at least they calmed a little, yes, just a little.

As always, V, being considered as the one with most fans had to give them more fan service. But little did he know, their fans weren’t as innocent as they looked. One of the girls suddenly pulled Taehyung and gave him a peck on his lips then ran away after that, screaming from the top of her lung too excitedly.

Jungkook who happened to be watching that getting bad mood all so sudden because why couldn’t he? His boyfriend was kissed by another person. Even though he would do the same if it was G-Dragon, still.. he has the right to be jealous.

Well, what had been done, cannot be undone. So they went back to the dorm after that, when they reached, all wanted to take shower so they could go to bed faster.

But here Jimin was with his boyfriend, on the bed. Devouring each other’s lips, fighting over dominance unlike their usual innocent kisses, maybe because both are too exhausted for their little teasing game or the impatient desire they had held through eye contacts the entire concert, whatever was it right now they were making out as if their life depended on it.

Jimin’s slender fingers were clutching at the back of Yoongi’s shirt, trying to pull down the boy above him so they lips wouldn’t need to part away. Yoongi started trailing down kisses on the younger ears, sometimes to his sensitive neck, on them a little too hard, and leaving some marks, earning few moans from Jimin kissable lips. Then back kissing him again, shoving his tongue inside, meeting with the younger’s wet muscle. Jimin didn’t know how they ended up like this now, at first he just wanted to cuddle with Yoongi and asked for little peck but somehow it lead to something like this.

His hand then grabbed the elder hair’s, giving him some signal. Yoongi understood that as his finger tracing the line on the younger body, hand roaming beneath his clothes while their kisses were getting sloppy. Jimin moaned as he bucked his hips upward trying to meet with the elder’s, earning chuckled from Yoongi, amused by his boyfriend impatient demeanor. Yoongi scratched lightly on the younger skin, still wanting to a little but soon his hand dangerously went lower which caused Jimin to gasped and..

“Jimin-hyung, Can I—oh...”

As if on alarmed, Jimin shot his eyes opened then shoved his boyfriend off abruptly. But there was visible saliva on his lips, Jimin quickly wiped it off and went too his caller who was standing awkardly outside, Jungkook. Then turned back giving the elder an apologetic smile.

Yoongi sighed, frustrated as plopped down on the bed a little too hard. Well, he was annoyed, or more like pissed. Why did Jungkook had to pop out at the perfect time? If only the brat wasn’t there, maybe he and Jimin might...

Yoongi shooed all his thought then grabbed his towel. Maybe a cold shower could calm his mind a little bit, but not the growing bulge inside his pants.

 

 

 


A/N : Annyeong~ the probably fail jajajaja XD this is the first time in my life I've written a >.< So I'm sorry to disappoint you.. ㅠ.ㅠ Next update I might give you little surprise, so stay tune! Welcome and hello new subscribers, also thank you for those who comments and up votes~ ^-^ PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING, IT REALLY MADE MY DAY :))

 

-Shiron100x