Three

Dumb and Dumber

Chapter 3

Kim Taehyung should better just die.

 

Well that what Yoongi thought in the morning after he found out the alien boy had upload a picture of him and Jimin sleeping together in the dance practice room. It was posted in their Twitter, Daum CAFE, and Facebook with the caption 'Yoonmin Scandal' and more than five kind emojis at the end of it. But to make it worst, the cursed kid took the best angle which made it looked like Jimin was kissing Yoongi neck while both were hugging. Wow, Taehyung should better be a paparazzi instead an idol.

Yoongi just got out from shower after fifteen minutes of lecture from Namjoon and Jin because he wasn't in the dorm whole night and didn't even bring his phone. Yes, Jimin is the only person who can make Yoongi forget about his most important gadget, and now that person was nowhere to be found when he woke up in the practice room. Right, as if Jimin would care about him, the boy only care about the bunny tooth boy.

"Oh, hyung, you’re back?" Hoseok said as he came out from his room tidying up the room like a clean-freak he is.

Yoongi nodded at that. "Have you seen Jimin?"

Hoseok shook his head, "Nope. But I heard from Taetae he's out with Kookie"

 

Ah... Of course, always Jungkook...

 

"Kay, thanks. Tell Namjoon I'm at the usual"

With that, Yoongi went to the studio himself. Though he is not a morning person, it’s better to work on something than doing nothing. Since last night he didn’t do any work, let’s just pay it now. It was almost nine in the morning, probably no one would be in the studio. Yoongi might want some time alone himself.

Yoongi put out his phone, plugging the ear buds in, he played some songs he hadn’t show to the PD. Maybe later he should work on the beat more and make the melodies at the bridge lighter. It would be nice if one day his songs would become the title song, with the boys adding some dance along and maybe Jimin might improvise on stage doing—No. Stop it. Don’t think about him anymore.

Yoongi stopped in his track, exhaling deep breath. Really now... Park Jimin is like a virus in his life, but he doesn’t regret it.

 

--

 

After fifteen minutes of walk Yoongi arrived at the practice room. Last night he took only 5 minutes or so of running to reach here. Yup... The power of Jimin.

The lights were still on, looked like he forgot to turn it off again, the managers probably were going to scold him later or maybe cut his payment. Really, how some little things could affect his life.

"Hyung..?"

Yoongi flinched a little, startled by the sudden call and Jimin who popped up from nowhere, "Why are you here, Jimin-ah..?"

Jimin chuckled before he answered, "Ah.. I left something in studio room"

Yoongi stared at the younger, then to the half-open studio door. Did Jimin go there last night?

"What about you hyung? It's rare for you to work in the morning." Jimin said as he put down his jacket on the floor, ready for warming up.

"Just.. " Yoongi looked around the room, especially the spot where he found Jimin last night, ".. in the mood" he continued.

"Ah.." Jimin chuckled again. His laughter voice is soft and high pitch, Yoongi finds them so fascinating.

Yoongi walked in to the studio, closing the door shut leaning on it and as if his own hiding place, he sighed.

This wasn't right. This was not the scene he had expected. He wanted time alone to push away those thought of a certain person. But that person was here, and it was just the two of them, alone. Jimin perfectly knew how to mess Yoongi's mind without him even trying.

 

-o0o-

 

Two hours in front of the monitor with headphones on, at least Yoongi managed to work on his songs though he might have peeked on the hard working boy on the practice room more than twice.

12:04 PM

Yoongi glanced at the computer clock, feeling his stomach had grumbled for few times already, he thought maybe a lunch sounded nice, just like those Interludes in their albums, he needed a break too.

Yoongi called Jimin to take some break then ordered large portion of bulbogis and colas. Though he wasn't sure the younger was in the mood for that.

Still, when you ordered something, you need to wait. And waiting isn't something Yoongi fond of especially if it's with Jimin--without any conversation. Yes, a quiet Jimin is really rare and awkward to Yoongi. Jimin isn't a noisy person, he just always has something to say in every way. Something was off, and Yoongi believed it had anything to do with Jungkook.

Each second passed as the clock ticking sound becoming clearer; the silence had never been so nerve wracking. Yoongi thought he better end this uncomfortable atmosphere before something worse coming.

"Jimin-ah--"
"Hyung, I--"

Yoongi sighed and scratched the back of his neck as the situation getting more awkward than it already was.

"..Thank you, hyung.." Yoongi looked up to meet the younger eyes as he spoke "..And sorry.."

"Sorry..? For what exactly?"

This time it was Jimin’s turn to scratch the back of his neck, eyes roaming on the floor didn't dare to reply the elder gaze. “..For burdening you"

"Jimin-ah," Yoongi deeply sighed, "Since when do we have the guilt of burdening each other? If we have that kind of thing between us, then I should've owed you many times since I always boss you around. And I told you to talk to me about anything, right? So its cool, okay.."

Jimin finally looked up with small smile on his face, and muttered whisper-like sorry. Yoongi-hyung is really kind to me, he thought.

"..Well, I think you should apologize for leaving me, when I woke up there was no one." Yoongi said, but deep inside, he was fidgeting of the thought Jimin might answer him with something like ‘I don’t feel right beside you, hyung’ or ‘I better go see Jungkook than you’. Yes, it really scared Yoongi.

“Ah, that..” Jimin chuckled, “If I didn’t leave, that brat Taehyung might take more photos of us, I’ve heard the shutter sound more than ten times, you know..”

In just split second, those anxious thought disappeared right away when Yoongi heard the younger explanation, though he was curious if Jimin would really stay with him if Taehyung never had been there.

“Hyung,” Jimin opened up the conversation like how he usually do, “I talked with Jungkook this morning..”

Yoongi felt his ears perked out at the sudden topic, “So.. You confessed..?”

Jimin slightly shook his head then looking straight to the elder' black orbs. “Nope. I can’t. I don’t want to make him feel uncomfortable”

Yoongi stared at Jimin, the younger had the same thought just like him, a foolish one. Thinking about sacrificing and those s yet ended up getting hurt. How stupid.

“But hyung..” Jimin said again, still eyeing the elder “Have you ever experienced a one sided love?”

What..?

Jimin chuckled, his eyes turning to crescent moon—too adorable for Yoongi to handle, “I guess you never had, huh? Since you ARE the Min Suga. The guy every person will fall head over heal” He continued even before the elder could answer him.

Yoongi scoffed.

 

Yeah, right. Every person beside YOU.

 

Yoongi shrugged, disagreeing. Hiding a little bit of disappointment.

Jimin had never noticed him in the beginning with even 'till now. All those things he had done for the younger, all the cares, all those actions, he still couldn’t get it. Though Yoongi knew Jimin is so dense and sometimes stupid, but he wasn’t expecting Jimin to be really on this state, he felt so frustrated. And Yoongi thank the God for the sudden call from the food deliverer outside. . He couldn’t answer back the boy, since the might have blurred out his feelings if Jimin said another words.

 


A/N : A little bit boring, I know, I'm sorry... I promise to try make some progress between these pabos sooner^^ And pleaseeeeee comment, I want to know how the readers think about the story >.< Thank you