Seven

Dumb and Dumber

Chapter 7

Yoongi ruffled his fluffy auburn hair in frustration. He was mad, like really mad.

The concert was coming nearer, it was just in a few days and everything were ready. Their preparation was supposed to be flawless as always, but this time he screwed up, badly.

He sprained his ankles.

See, on his way back to the dorm that night, some fans recognized him then asked for some signature also selca together. Of course he was willing to do that, they were his fans after all. People who supported and made his dream as an artist came true. Yoongi would and could never turn down a request from ARMY. There are many times where those fans could make him do the flower boy and heart pose even made him do ‘buing buing’ despite his charisma as the Swaggy Suga.

At first Yoongi was more than glad to give those girls some fan service, but the more he let it slide, the more those fans became aggressive. He was surprised when suddenly a fan pulled up his shirt. Holy , weren’t they are supposed to be underage? (Well, he kept on getting screamed Suga-oppa, Suga-oppa) And it was past 3 in the morning, why were this girls still outside, not sleeping for school tomorrow?

So he excused himself (if not running away) in panic and horrified feeling. Luckily, since he is a guy, he could run faster than them. But unfortunately, he fell and injured his ankles. In the end, he reached the dorm (with God still protect him from those sasaeng fans) but in bad condition. The first thing he had in mind after entering the dorm was to lie down on his bed. He didn’t care if he was supposed to wash first or whatever. He was so damn tired.

But right now, here he was. Leaning to the mirror wall, sitting on the floor with legs spread, catching his breath, sweats streaming down on his forehead.

He—or more to be precisely—Bangtan Boys were practicing again for the upcoming concert. They were having short break after two hour non-stop dancing from morning, but seemed like no one had founded out about their Daegu rapper leg’s condition since he managed to walk as normal as possible.

Jimin walked in and approached his boyfriend, bringing two bottles of cold drink, then sat down “Last night when did you,” he said still catching his breath too, “come back home, hyung..?”

Yoongi’s hand reached to grab the drink and gulped it down while his other hand raised all fingers. He didn’t think he could answer, not right now, not when he still couldn’t breathe normally. Jimin nodded at that, though he think the older lad was lying but he just let it slide.

Yoongi kept quiet. His mind was in mess right now. His leg was hurting, but he didn’t want anyone to find out. Not the PD-nim, not the managers, not the staffs, not the Bangtan, especially not Jimin. Yoongi knew, if Jimin found out, the boy would be in panic and devoted to do anything to help him because the chubby face boy is too caring. It might also distract Jimin at the concert then the poor boy would get scolded again by the managers.

No, he didn’t want that.

“Yoongi-hyung?” Jimin waved his hand if front of Yoongi’s face. The older lad had spaced out a little and it made him worried. Yoongi do sleep often, but not spacing out. “You okay?”

Yoongi nodded, giving Jimin his best smile in hope it would convince him before ruffled the younger’s hair softly then got up to practice again when their dance teacher called for gather up.

 

-o0o-

 

They went back after three more hours of torture practice—then tiredly take shower according to the sacred order, with the eldest being first until the youngest being the last.

It was Taehyung’s turn and Yoongi sprawled on his bed lifelessly waiting for the eldest to finish cooking so they could have dinner and go to bed faster. But apparently, his own body didn’t seemed to love him that much since his injury was getting worse. And if his swollen leg didn’t get better treatment, he might couldn’t walk properly tomorrow.

"Hyung..?" Yoongi looked up only to find the most precious boy for him at the door entering the room quietly, afraid if there was someone sleeping inside.

Yoongi smiled at the boy before him. How could Jimin still be so lovely even by just simple things, like walking? Yoongi wondered if it really possible or was it just him being madly in love with the younger boy and he was getting crazier as the day went on.

Jimin slowly crawled onto the bed like he usually did, but this time he accidentally pressed his hand on Yoongi's leg and that caused the older lad to yelp louder than he should.

Jimin quickly apologized but soon becoming confused at his hyung strange reaction.

"Hyung, are you okay?" he asked but eyes directing to the older lad's leg as if there was some different meaning behind it.

Yoongi nodded and smiled, trying to fool Jimin. But Jimin knew the latter was lying. Well of course, he was really bad at it.

Jimin frowned, "Yoongi-ah.." Dropping the honorific was meant for something serious like it was some kind of unwritten rule between them both. Yoongi immediately understood that and he knew he better say things honestly before anything unwanted happened.

"Uh... I sprained my ankle..?" he said as the matter of fact yet still didn’t dare to meet Jimin’s stare. But hey, why was he supposed to feel guilty? Not like he wanted to harm himself.

"And you didn’t tell me?" Jimin asked again, raising single eyebrow.

Yoongi sighed warily. Now he knew where this conversation was going if he didn’t explain quickly first.

"Look, it's not like because I want to keep it to myself and took the pain alone like those drama main characters who got bullied but who can’t really speak up her feelings freely. No it's not like that. But because I know it'll troublesome you and after that you'll tell the others and the managers, then it might affect your concert performance, then sooner the ARMYs would find out and then they get--"

Jimin was getting annoyed at the elder immature behavior for whining and saying those crap. So he shut him up by sealing his lips with his own which seemed like worked.

All of sudden, Yoongi felt so dumb stuck and time passed by so painfully slowly, so dramatically just like in those drama, again. But in here, it was real. He could feel the younger lips brushing with his in low pace. Yoongi closed his eyes as his hand gently reached to caress Jimin’s face with so much tenderness then tilted his head. Their lips were moving in sync with the younger little nibbling his lower lip as for teasing but it was still sweet and innocent. He could feel his heart racing impossibly so fast more than he had and the burning feeling inside his stomach. He wanted to feel the younger, more, he wanted that warmness, he wanted that sweet sensation to keep going, but to his disappointment, Jimin had to pull away.

But even Jimin had pulled out for minutes after their kissed that seemed like decades, Yoongi still remain speechless.

Yoongi felt like his heart was going to explode due to the overexcitement activities. He felt like a teenager fan girl who just got her first limited edition album with autograph sign screaming so hysterically happy. He felt like he was floating in cloud nine jumping freely here and there, he wasn’t afraid if he would suddenly fall. He could even die right now at his happiest moment. Because why wouldn’t he??

 

Jimin just kissed him.

PARK. JIMIN. JUST. KISSED. MIN. YOONGI.

 

Kissed him which mean the younger was the one who took the initiative. But his inner thoughts soon were vanished because Jimin finally spoke up again.

"Look here, hyung. I'm not going to get troublesome from you because you ARE my boyfriend. Even if one could say our relationship is some kind of trial like, I don’t care alright? Because you deserve to be treated nicely. I know you don’t want to burden me, us, or the managers. But still, if we don’t do anything with your injury, it’ll get worse. So tomorrow we're going to tell them and take care of your leg, okay?"

Yoongi could only nod to Jimin's question even without the younger aegyo. His brain still couldn’t function properly as they should. He was still in dazed at the younger action before. It was like a virus, spreading so deadly and quick to freeze all of his system. But he didn’t care if this virus kept on multiply or even corrupted him, it was Park Jimin after all, the one that he loved, he cherished, and he treasured the most.

Maybe later he couldn’t sleep for the night because his heart wouldn’t remain calm. This one effect was worse caffeine than drinking three Americano at midnight.

But no, he didn’t hate that.

 

 


A/N: Yehet, another updated and Kyaaaaaaa!! o(▽≦)o They officially kissed OMG (I’m squealing even though I’m the one who wrote it, GOSH) And FYI, it took me more than two hours just to write the kissing scene, becoz... every three word while writing that, I would giggle like crazy girl in front of my laptop, hugging my pillow, then slammed my head hard on the table. Thanks God mom wasn’t home, she would take me to a priests if she was.

QUESTION HERE: Next chapter I might add little , do I need to mark it as M Rated?
Welcome and hello new subscribers, thank you for the comments and that up vote, May God bless you and your beautiful soul!!

-Shiron100x