Six

Dumb and Dumber

Chapter 6

Yoongi looked up to Jimin, looking straight to Jimin’s stare. Just how much right now he wanted to hug the boy, swept those forming tears on the corner of his eyes,  “Well, then let me help you with that...”

“H-how..?” the younger replied, holding back some tears threatening to fall sooner. With what the elder can help him get through all the pain he had borne. He was eager, willing to do anything, everything. Jimin just want to forget and burn this tightening pain inside in chest

Yoongi inhaled deeply still holding gaze with the boy in front of him.

 

“Be my boyfriend, Park Jimin.”

“Let me erase all those pain and heal your heart. Let me be your pillar, let me be your dairy book, let me your teddy where you can scream and pour out all your frustration. I won’t ask you to return my feelings, it’s okay. We’ll just focus on making you forget about Jungkook”

Jimin looked at his hyung, he was so loss at word. How could he never notice him all this time? How and since when did the elder had those feelings for him? So all this time when he was talking about Jungkook...Then realization hit him hard. He was the jerk who selfishly always talk about another person, sulking at how unfair the world is. But never did he once appreciate those affectionate attention and caring from Yoongi.

“Hyung, but that would be unfair for you, I—“

“No, Jimin. Please don’t think that way. And if anything become like that, it would be my risk to take. I’m the one who suggested it, Jiminie. So please..”

The brunette boy couldn’t do anything with the elder pleading to him like that. Was he going to be selfish, let his emotion take over him or rejectting the kindness Yoongi offered? To be honest, Jimin wan’t completely going to say no. The thought of Yoongi liking him had never crossed his mind even once.

He wanted and knew he can trust his heart to the elder, but can he trust himself not to hurt his hyung more than he had now? Jimin knew how painful was it if he was in Yoongi’s shoes, he just couldn’t get why the elder would still do that for him.

But the look in Yoongi’s eyes gave him the strength to nod his head (weakly) as tears finally falling from his eyes. Jimin didn’t dare to speak up. He was so afraid that one word might lead into something too hopeful for Yoongi and then he would hurt him again.

The younger was more than glad when Yoongi grinned, smiling so genuinely. Jimin felt his heart skipped even for just a little bit, because who wouldn’t? The ever so swag Suga rarely smiles like that. Last time Jimin saw the beautiful sight was more than years ago or so when Yoongi called his parents, telling them that he just debuted.

Jimin looked through his almost blurry vision due to the tears, the elder approached him—coming nearer. And then the next thing he knew, he was wrapped in those warm hug from the slightly taller lad.

“I won’t make you regret this, Jiminie...” Yoongi whispered sent shivers through the younger’s spine. Jimin felt the hair at the back of his neck all stood up. As if anyone could resist his deep tone. Damn it, Min Yoongi and his y voice.

Soon the auburn haired male broke off from the hug, his hand slowly crawling to the younger, touching them with his index finger as if asking for permission. Seeing Jimin wouldn't brush him off, the elder interlaced their slender fingers.

Jimin chuckled at their clasping hand now and looked up to face his, err... Boyfriend..?

"So, urm... Hyung, Are we a thing now? Do we need to tell the boys..?"

Yoongi stared at the boy before him, admiring his feature closely. Then smiled at him, "Depends on you, Jiminie. I'm fine with whatever you want it to be" he said as he tightened the grip but not to hurt Jimin. Only to let the latter know that he loves him so much.

Jimin gulped. He didn’t know if he wasn’t used to his hyung's cheesiness or the cozy and bubbly feeling that grew inside his stomach. But didn't dislike both of it. Maybe doing this whole thing with Yoongi wasn't as bad as he thought.

 

-o0o-

 

Jimin managed to make Yoongi eat dinner with the boys without any questioning why he took so long to call the second eldest. During the whole time, their hands kept on tangled to each other beneath the table so no one could see.

Jimin didn’t hate it though, instead he found it really pleasant. He felt safe with the elder's slightly bigger hand on top of his; holding them to keep them warm.

But he still felt the stinging pain in his chest every time he saw the bunny tooth boy with his 4D boyfriend giggling so happily across the table. Despite some distraction from Yoongi by low whisperings and caressed his hand, Jimin knew that everything needed proses and even Yoongi said they would take this slowly, yet he couldn’t deny the fact his little heart was hurting.

Soon the boys finished eating and seemed like it was their leader’s turn to do the dishes. But for the salvation of their washing tool, kitchen sink or any of those hand-made mugs from fans, the eldest brother decided to help. But in the end they would end up making out which something that the members preferred not to see.

Jimin watched Yoongi bend down, leaning to the wall. Tying his red converse laces, as if going somewhere. “Off to the studio, hyung?”

Yoongi nodded at that, still being his usual quiet self. It was totally normal. Yoongi would always go out to the studio at night, then came back at the morning, doing all his work, alone.

“Can I tag along?”

Yoongi looked up, then frowned. “You better rest, Jiminie. It is night already and we have practice tomorrow”

“But you will come to the practice too, right? This time our dance teacher won’t let this slide if you skip again, hyung” the brunette boy pursed his lips, pouting.

Now Yoongi really wanted to push Jimin to the wall, kiss him because the cuteness was overloaded. But in the end he just ruffled the boy’s hair and gave him light peck on the forehead.

Bidding farewell then closing the door, Jimin went back and took shower. He got out quickly since the other hyungs needed to take some too. Jimin plopped down to his bed, thinking about today event and how different Yoongi is after he confessed. No, Jimin didn’t hate the sudden changing attitude from Yoongi, instead he had grown a little attached to them. Yoongi is really a romantic type, and another reason why his stage name is SUGA.

Then Jimin took a glance at the clock.

10:42 PM

He kept on looking at it until he felt his eye lid getting heavier but he tried to fight them. Jimin wouldn’t want to fall sleep now because deep inside, he was secretly hoping the second eldest would come back home earlier then wishing him good night.

 

 

 


A/N : So, let me clear up one thing FIRST. Jimin hadn't fallen for Yoongi YET. I tried to add some fluff here but I think it's a fail -__-" Urgh..  A-N-Y-W-A-Y, I've updated earlier than I expected myself, I should have study but oh, well.. And there's slight Namjin since I ship them too ^-^ Welcome new subscribers and thank you for the comments, but please don't stop commenting, I REALLY LOVE THEM!! >.< Gomabseumnida~

 

-Shiron100x